Poseidon’s Progeny (Community Project)

This NFT is really amazing wow, really there is no regret at all, hopefully I listened to my instinct, hope you can get it too !

4 Likes

I was cooking and onions were in the recipe today, unlike usually they were not annoying at all, there were no tears, no red eyes, usually it forced me to even close my eyes because of how itchy my eyes could get.

I’m testing a lot of things lol, while showering I directed the water jet directly at my eyes while opened and it did nothing (it was not at maximum power, I like the ability to see and would not risk any problem because of curiosity).

I had a massive headache before showering, felt so low after studying for so long and after, my body felt so light, no headache anymore and felt a lot of energy.

Also don’t ask me how but I have way more tolerance to boil water, no burn, no red skin, not even pain. My hands went in the boiled water to catch something too deep, my intrusive thoughts wanted to know what would happen because the NFT says “water can’t harm you” so in all its state apparently ? Normally, I would just burn my fingers instantly. :joy:

It might explain what happened with onions, the boiled water and the water jet in the eyes. Someone needs to to take this NFT from me hahaha.

3 Likes

Ah sh*t here we go again. My forehead is smaller, face keeps getting more harmonious. My reflexes are very sharp, it surprised me more than once, an object is about to fall and even before the animation ( :joy:) to fall starts, my body moves on his own and my hand waits exactly where it falls, it happens without me realizing anything but only when the object is in my hand wondering “wtf just happened ?”, several times I thought about being Spiderman.

I have never been this lean in my all life while eating this much and without working out, even when I was going hardcore on working out and diet. The problem is, I didn’t worked out AT ALL or like a few times in a WHOLE YEAR and was fasting recently, today was the official restarting day,

I’m stronger than when stopping, it was so smooth, no joints pain, no bone cracking or crying after lifting heavy. Also huge improvement on flexibility after doing nothing for that ! I ran for several reasons last days and I expected to die as a consequence of not running for a year, surprisingly, it was as if I kept running regularly, there was no discomfort, no tiredness, no heart beating faster, no heavy breathing at all.

My muscles are very dense. I could feel each fibers when pushing and my body is crazily symmetrical it’s an evidence how much it changed my form during repetitions, my body is more stable, it’s day and night.

About pheromones I don’t know what happens but women are really giving way more than usual attention and openly show interest, blushing, touching me, trying to catch my attention on their femininity, being openly hostile when other women approach me. Catching some of them eying me or listening when I talk to someone else. Also getting random messages from girls with really, no reason.

Nothing changed in particular but today I thought something was wrong when talking to guys of my class, it’s as if they were afraid to look at me in the eyes. They were extremely kind to me, we talked normally like usual, they even gave me food but it was as if they were dodging me while not dodging me ?

New update 25/04/24 (since I can’t comment consecutively more than 3 times)

My eyes are obviously WAY lighter than day one, still not the shade aimed yet, it will take maximum 2-3 more months for final result maybe less if I’m more agressive with listening, they were already a kind of amber / olive greenish shade after working on it for a long time, now it’s officially green, no doubt anymore !

I can see muscle’s fibers in natural light now. Started working out seriously again recently and each session allows me to break previous record on each exercice with no effort. In addition to this 20E Pepper and wow, explosive complementarity.

My overall head is more harmonious because of the hair covering more the forehead, it’s getting lower and holes are filling up, quietly, but surely, it looks really healthy, it’s day and night , I’m still not ready to let them grow yet. My left eye is buzzing like crazy all day since owning this NFT, this sensation diminished last days.

New update 29/04/24 (since I can’t comment consecutively more than 3 times)

Came back with a track, actual examples of progression from last workout and today as a comparaison.

It’s complicated to write as my whole body is trying to shut down, I’m writing with this position to recover faster. :joy:

I’m using elastic bands and don’t go to the gym.

To sum up it’s been A YEAR of not doing any sport. Also I have 10 less kg than when stopping. I don’t take time to rest between exercises to optimize time to study and not doing 12 hours workouts. So, I’m destroying myself as fast as possible efficiently. From last week (left) to today (right) :

3* 12 clean push ups with 45kg (already better than when I stopped lol) → 3* 8-10 reps with 75kg
3* 12 diamond push ups with no weight → Same but with very controlled and slow reps
3* 12 low pulley cable fly 45kg → 3 * 8-10 75kg

3* 12 clean front raises 30kg → 3* 8-10 reps with 75kg
3* 12 lateral raises reps 30kg → 3* 8-10 reps 60kg
An isolated exercise for rear deltoids I don’t remember the name 3* 12 reps 30 → 3* 12 reps 45kg

3* 12 Curl reps 45kg → 3* 8-10 75kg
3* 12 Hammer reps 45kg → 3* 8-12 reps 75kg
An isolated exercise for long head I don’t remember the name 3* 12 reps 45kg → 3* 8-10 reps 60kg

I end this workout with 100 push ups, doing them the fastest possible. I weight 2 more kg than last week and doubled everything I eat to keep up with recovery and there is still no fat.

Also the eyes are starting to really be a solid vibrant green.

New update 01/05/24 (since I can’t comment consecutively more than 3 times)

Listening to this in the end of stacks now and it’s so refreshing, as if I just woke up, I have so much energy it’s really difficult to sleep.

First warning, I had a few days pause from listening to this, so the first time listening to this after getting The Endocriner was yesterday. To be honest, please be responsible with this NFT, it’s an extremely powerful one. The Endocriner fixed my metabolism and insulin resistance so I never realized it was not responsible at all to spam Poseidon’s Progeny this much.

I started to experience new things, it’s impossible to listen to it more than 3 times now without consequences, it’s refreshing but physically it’s something else, listening to this NFT instantly gives me severe body aches, all my body is sore even and the pain is impossible to ignore.

I can’t walk properly and it’s impossible to lift myself, jump or run. My upper body wasn’t even that sore but after listening to this it worsens very quickly, it’s as if I did workout 5 times the same day to the absolute limits. Ancient Theban Warriors have all my respect.

I’m also putting more attention into the water charging field and request Poseidon to imbue whatever I want, it’s funny to test it.

New update 08/05/24 (since I can’t comment consecutively more than 3 times, please someone help me :joy:)

Last time it was hard to even walk, the jumping rope session killed me, legs failed me, heart was beating so hard, it was unbearable. Since this, my legs doubled in size, it’s crazy, my calves became very huge, I just started jumping ropes 3 weeks ago as I don’t train my lower body too much because it is naturally developed and strong, there is still some weighing leg trainings but I don’t want them to be too big for aesthetics reasons.

With 20E Pepper and this one the body aches were huge so I lowered the time listening and gave my body a good rest. Today was lifting day, from previous post there is a good improvement, I did the same training but now I’m able to do every exercice for the same weight but with constant 10-12 repetitions instead of 8-10. I finished the training way faster than last week and even managed to finish it with jumping rope (this training left me on the ground), it didn’t make me feel tired at all, it was an easy training compared to last time.

Next week I will use heavier weights and do harder jumping rope exercices. The progressive overload process is flawless.

8 Likes

Nice results!

Lemme comment so you can actually post something here lol

2 Likes

Thanks to you, it was like a punishment with this message I have 2 messages left, it’ll probably be the last updates lol

PS : Can someone from the group send me the draft ? It would be interesting for me to better understand how everything works.

1 Like

Compared to 29/04/24 I put on 5 kg, eating like a cat not fed for 5 seconds, still few fat, muscle definition is still flawless even in natural light, muscles start to become huge, it’s shocking, I never got this physique in all of my life even when I had 8 more kg.

I was too lazy on the back for too long, gotta train harder, workout from last weeks to today :

Bent Over Row 45kg 312 → 45kg 312 → 105kg 6* 12 (a total SURPRISE)
Kick back 45kg 312 (Decided to include it only from today)
Lat pull down 45kg 3
12 → 75kg 312
Triceps pushdown 30kg 3
12 → 45kg 312 → 75kg unstable 38-12 (I was cooked)

Ended the workout with jump rope, went from 10 minutes of hiit with 30s of effort and 30s of resting → 10 minutes of Hiit 45s effort and 15s resting, will try 50s/10s for next time or doing, then in total time gradually from 10 to 20 minutes.

My physical condition is excellent today, a month ago I was so cooked by doing nothing for an entire year. I really want to break the limit of my body. I will lift heavier and heavier, jump higher and higher, running faster and faster, longer and longer, being more flexible everyday, with no limit.

There were a lot of regrets for declining all sport opportunities people gave me thinking it was too late now, I had no confidence in myself. If one day I go on TV, you’ll know it. No more wasting of time, it’s even more obvious with Poseidon’s Progeny.

This NFT is not only about muscles, it has a lot of funny features for seduction, cleansing, mental and physical healing, sleep, also appearance benefits, and a lot more, there are a lot of things to do with imagination. This NFT will start to shine at full potential with time and it’s worth it, every second.

This ends my testimony with this message, it’s time for action now.

6 Likes