The Manly Man by Manhattan

Unveiling “The Manly Man", the groundbreaking masculinising field designed to revolutionize modern men’s health and virility.

This transformative field provides Sertoli and Leydig cell therapy in the testicles, working at a cellular level to boost your permanent testosterone and sperm production.

Featuring an intricate design, “The Manly Man" will also increase the density of key receptors throughout the male body including the brain, targeting the Androgen Receptor (AR), Human Growth Hormone Receptor (GHR), and Luteinising Hormone Receptor (LHLGR), leading to increased efficiency and hormone response (includes a few more that are related). It supports intercellular communication for optimal hormonal expression, coupled with the enhancement of Insulin-Like Growth Factor 1 receptors .

The Manly Man stimulate the production of DHT producing enzymes (yes, RNA).
The Manly Man uses Aromatase and Resveratrol inhibitors to curb oestrogen levels while providing antioxidant protection.
The Manly Man provides direct stimulation to AR, GHR, LHLGR, and a few other related receptors while including protections for sensitive areas.

And finally, The Manly Man stimulates some neurogenetic properties harvested straight from the Y-Chromosome leading to developments unique to the male brain.

Disclaimer: Y chromosomes and testicles are required but not provided by the seller.

Edit: It’s also a powerful ED solver.

121 Likes

I tried to make the description more engaging with ChatGPT lol

It gives informations while hinting at the secret sauce

Let me know if you like the new description format

20 Likes

Wow looks great…I was planning to buy St biceps for AR but now i am confused which one to buy lol

5 Likes

I like the description format. Way more informative
So is this sort of blessing of st biceps + more?

4 Likes

Lol the disclaimer

12 Likes

Yeah, much more. All of this covers the whole body except for a few sensitive areas like the scalp area etc.

It started with the idea of further masculinising the male brain to achieve the manliest thoughts, cognition and behaviours that nature could afford. The idea of looking up and down the Y-chromosome shopping for manly brain features was hard to resist.
That’s the core idea.

Anyhoo, sexual dimorphism is a whole body process so the field’s scope had to reflect that and it will boost the majority of male sexual attributes.

This is as much for the brain as the rest of the body as each of the hormones will affect brain structure overtime.

I guess you can call this a brain field taken too far, started at the head and kept going down the body

47 Likes

Thank god i went with MBL instead of St biceps lol this is next for sure…sounds lovely

1 Like

This covers IGF-1 receptors too…you can easily add this to your workout playlist

1 Like

I added some parts haha

4 Likes

will the DHT production from this field affect the hair ?

1 Like

Nope, protections are in place @Faisal for sensitive areas, of course the scalpa but I also went for the epidermis on the back, not looking for hairier back.

Hairier chest sure

14 Likes

thanks doc
one more question how is this field categorized as brain field from the describtion i see its all about hormones, receptors and genes ?

also will this affect the mindset and behavior?

1 Like

Nice field, making men, men again. Thanks! :muscle:

9 Likes

hairier arms as well?

Also what can be expected as outcome of restoring male brain? Decreased anxiety, ready to take on the world etc?

1 Like

It’s not only a brain field, but it started that way.
The testosterone, HGH, luteinising hormone and IGF-1, all this has a big impact on the brain, cognition and behaviours. Other bodybuilding fields would avoid these areas, I meant it for the brain.

Now, it works on the rest of the body. I mean, testosterone, HGH etc, only to the brain ? That would needlessly restrict the range of the field. If I can get a deeper voice I’m all for it.
The brain changes drastically with hormones overtime, it can become more masculine or feminine.

On top of that, it boosts brain component that are unique to main at a genetic level by using the Y-chromosome. I thought it was cool.

17 Likes

You get it, all this estrogen and low T is messing up entire generations with massive cultural side effects. Men are bordering on infertility with that low testosterone and handicaped spermatozoid.

No need for gorilla energy, nature can build your own system and brain then manliness in thoughts and actions and aesthetics and strenghts will be natural.

Every new generation is the least manly generation. Men’s health is very sensitive. Pollution, lifestyles, etc.

38 Likes

Great Description DOC…ALL Men need this as the Elites have been particularly targetting the Male Population and the “Male Y-Chromosome” with their ElectroMagnetic & Bio-chemical warfare involving EMF & 5G, HAARP, Food, Supplements and Healthcare because LACK of STRONG MEN EQUALS LACK OF ANY REVOLT TO THEIR Mass Oppression resulting in Easier Control and Slavery of the Masses.

Question - Does this field Repairs the Genetic and DNA Damage Received by the Y-Chromosome Over 100 Years of Bio-Chemical, ElectroMagnetic Warfare which gets passed on from Generation to Generation ???

17 Likes

my bad i thought all your field focused on brain and intellegence only?

all the results are permenant right? exept DHT part RNA?

1 Like

:joy: :joy:

6 Likes

The estrogen reduction is meant to be a booster, it’s not permanent either.

All the rest is meant to be as permanent as your first puberty :slight_smile:

20 Likes