Fitness Influencer

Hi sapien medicine ,

My goal is to be a fitness influencer, I am 16 years old right now, which audios can help me , I don’t need fitness tips please, just want audios that will help me in this process , some things I want are: more muscles, less fat, body symmetry, facial symmetry, something that increased following, maybe magnetism things?
I’m not sure, please let me know which can help thanks

5 Likes

Enhanced glory. Has all that aspects. Speaking of magnetism.

5 Likes

Some ideas:

Facial symmetry and toning
Symmetrical body
Muscles hungry for fat
The journey of the chosen one* this one is good for anyone who wants a following on social media, or any kind of fame

5 Likes

For facial and body symmetry:

Free Muscle fields:

Charisma and Fame (Paid fields):

and if you are very serious about it

3 Likes

Thank u everyone who responded,

So for body symmetry I can use the symmetrical body, and for face symmetry I’ll use facial symmetry and toning audio,

I have 500$ Budget for audios on the website, so I think I will buy journey of the chosen one and golden glow for fame and magnetism stuff, which means I have about 300$ left to spend on stuff for muscle building and fat loss, I want to build as much muscle (bulk up) as fast as possible

2 Likes

Look into this…

Might be extremely beneficial for you and your goals, especially at your age it could lead to a stronger and bigger frame etc

3 Likes

Also look at strength and endurance max it is a nft in the sapienshop.
Could boost your performance tremendously as well which could help you gain influence in that scene.

3 Likes

Would this be healthy to use at my age because of the hormones stuff, it will give me more muscle and less fat right? There was also one called muscle roar, this one looks good too

This one looks good also

Yes it wouldnt be harmful

Yeah if you just want sheer size and muscles I guess this is good as well, im just thinking about the long term benefits of running manly man at your age, plus it would also help you put on muscle

Fields are great supplemental tools, but make sure you’re putting in the consistent work to actually achieve your goals. Applied knowledge of proper exercise, nutrition, recovery, and mindset on top of knowing the ins and outs of social media marketing and working the platform’s algorithms. Just remember that while these tools (fields/NFTs) are very powerful, they will not build the fundamentals for you.

Quality + consistency is the surest way to mastery. Being as young as you are and discovering this technology will put you lightyears ahead of the game before you’re even 21. Just be sure to hammer down those fundamentals and you will be untouchable.

Best of luck.

4 Likes