Your new and Improved Skin

This cutting-edge field stimulates the Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) in your skin, a critical element for cellular turnover and healing, while also promoting the natural production of Elastin fibers to enhance skin elasticity. It encourages the generation of natural hyaluronic acid for optimal hydration and plumpness and provides direct specialized healing to the primary cells of the epidermis, known as Keratinocytes, to support the skin’s barrier function. The field ensures overall skin hydration beyond just hyaluronic acid, and introduces Glycolic acid in a controlled manner for gentle yet effective exfoliation. In an innovative approach, it triggers programmed cell death in scar tissues, reducing their appearance over time. Uniquely, this field goes a step further by remodeling collagen fibers in scar tissue to follow a normal, healthy pattern. Additionally, it activates collagenase production in areas of old scars and stretch marks, effectively removing excess collagen that contributes to their appearance. This activation is particularly effective when paired with the collagen fiber remodeling feature

Collagen remodeling and collagenase activation in scar tissue are groundbreaking features that address the root causes of scarring, rather than just its superficial symptoms. Collagen remodeling is crucial because scar tissue often forms in a disorganized manner, unlike the normal, aligned collagen fibers in healthy skin. By remodeling these fibers to follow a natural, healthy pattern, the field seeks to normalize the texture and appearance of the scar, making it less noticeable or raised. The remodeling allows for an easier scar removal through Collagenase enzyme.

Collagenase activation targets old scars and stretch marks by breaking down the excess collagen that contributes to their visible, uneven nature. Collagenase is an enzyme that specifically breaks down collagen, and its activation ensures that the scarred or stretched skin areas are actively improved from within. When combined, these two features offer a comprehensive approach to not just managing but reversing the appearance and texture of scars and stretch marks.

84 Likes

Divine timing.

Grateful for you @Dr_Manhattan

Sleep deprived earthlings rejoice.

7 Likes

Yo!!!

Wow!!!

I think the hyaluronic acid aspect was only in the face lift and toning field right?

And the EGF only in the good old skin regeneration?

Damn… :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:
This is like skin regeneration 5.0

Beautiful creation :100::100:

12 Likes

Thanks for designing and posting this field! Apologies for posting the new release before you, did not know it was Manhattan designed.

3 Likes

Would it target malar bags/dark circles?

1 Like

It’s ok.

2 Likes

I don’t think dark circles are a skin issue

5 Likes

I hereby summon Maoshan’s gf @Maoshan_Wanderer who will definitely want this field haha :grin:

16 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Great one again!!!

2 Likes

@SammyG Will it be made available in sapienshop as well?

2 Likes

Does this cover full face and body?

5 Likes

@joanne1981 Yes

14 Likes

so I become younger and more beautiful

3 Likes

I thought so :grinning: good work and thanks as always, I’ll enjoy checking my progress with this one.

5 Likes

About a week ago I had a minor accident and got a somewhat deep wound in my forehead. I was a bit worried about the subsequent scar, and today this comes out :star_struck: what a synchronicity… instant buy, of course

6 Likes

Oh man, I am trying to tell her she already has Face Sculptor, Plasma Glass skin, 16 year old skin, Vampire facial from Patreon - but i doubt she’s gonna listen haha…

We are out of town for long weekend and she has probably not yet seen this haha

22 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan the description seems mostly towards scars and stretch marks from what I pick up. Does this in make the face and neck areas younger, tighter, more beautiful? Is it significant to replace face sculptor and plasma skin? I feel this one is for serious skin diseases or specific issues related to scars/burns/damages that are beyond a normal body’s wear and tear. Would love some additional clarification :pray:t3:

8 Likes

@Kleeng072
It covers the usual aesthetic beauty and rejuvenation, the extra innovation is the removal of all the scars, however little bit that won’t go away, those stretchmarks that won’t disappear, they aren’t dangerous but it’s not considered aesthetic.

With the exfoliation and keratocyte improvement, should have a baby’s skin

30 Likes

Would it target moles?

1 Like

nicee…seems smart and loopable but listenign recommendations per day ?

lovely creation! grateful from the heart!

2 Likes