Your new and Improved Skin

nevermind

As much as you want until your problem is fixed or 3-4 times (random numbers though)

4 Likes

I donā€™t know, maybe not fully.

We can make something specially for moles I think

3 Likes

Damn, if I get this after I already have Plasma Glass Skin, Microcurrent Facial Simulator, whilst already using Collagen Boost 2.0, Anti-Aging, Dark circle remover, Manly man (a few guys said it made them look younger) Max heal, Plasma flaunt, and Faceift & Facial toning, Iā€™m gonna have a skin texture like Central Cee soon lol. The Forever 15 club.

7 Likes

Exactly! And @RobbyHa i wonder if this is the one to take you to that next level! Exciting :blush:

5 Likes

Ok, thank you. That would be great.

2 Likes

Is this field helpful for thin skin or vascular issues like couperose skin or rosacea?
Itā€™s just the original skin regeneration and plasma glass didnt work for meā€¦
Thank you.

2 Likes

Thanks for this G

1 Like

It doesnā€™t deal specifically with blood vessel issues

1 Like

We are all going to look like weā€™re 16ā€¦eternally :joy::heart_eyes:

8 Likes

oh please do! if possible!

This field sounds amazing :star_struck: Iā€™ve been looking for a field that would mimic micro needling (dermarolling) for my sensitive skin but I havenā€™t been successful yet. Iā€™m wondering if this would work for atrophic scarring (sunken in areas) as well as raised scars and would the field be intelligent enough to know which is atrophic and which is hypertrophic and how to work accordinglyā€¦? Iā€™d buy for the skin barrier functioning improvement and texture improvement alone, but having both scar types addressed properly is crucial in this case.

5 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan doss this target atrophic acne scars like ice pick, boxcar, and rolling scars? Thank you so muchšŸ¤—

7 Likes

Yes !
Thatā€™s the idea, removing blemishes and getting that baby Adam and Eve skin back.
@SamA

15 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Thank you thank you thank you!!!

5 Likes

This is amazing! my whole back and chest are covered in acne scars, to the point that I have more scar tissue than normal skin there lol.
Will def try this, Thank You!
Could this also be of help with body acne?
Amazing either way

9 Likes

It should help reduce the acne outbreaks but not necessarily kill them all, especially if there is an undiagnosed issue with your skin. General acne should go down and the scaring too.

Let us know

4 Likes

ā€œHey there! So, Iā€™ve been trying out this new skincare routine, and I gotta say, my skin is looking and feeling way better. Itā€™s like a glow-up for my face!ā€ :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::star2:

9 Likes

Thatā€™s wow for the first review ! Fantastic results @david11

Welcome to the forum.

5 Likes

Hi @david11
Green Tara Welcome Dreamer

5 Likes