New Release - The Essence Of Negentropic Shen

Feeling a pulsing, pull sensation on my pineal gland while listening. Never has happened during my others listens lol. It happened after I read the words “pineal gland” and started visualizing the middle of my brow.
Just to add, I listened to an NZT field a few times before

5 Likes

The order in which the negative entropy Sambo listens?

1 Like

Shen (Spirit) in Chinese Medicine

Shen can be translated as “Spirit” or “Mind”, and implies our consciousness, mental functions, mental health, vitality, and our “presence”.

Shen lives in the Heart, where it retires to sleep during the night. If the Shen is disturbed, there may be insomnia. Shen is specifically said to live in the Blood Vessels (part of the system of the Heart) and to be nourished by the Blood. In TCM pathology, therefore, deficient Blood may fail to nourish the Shen. Alternatively, Heat (of various Organs) may disturb the Shen.

State of the Shen is said to be visible in the eyes. Healthy Shen produces bright, shining eyes, with vitality. Disturbed Shen produces dull eyes, which seem to have a curtain in front of them - as if no one were behind them. Often seen in those with long-term emotional problems or after serious shock (even a shock that occurred a long time ago.)

Healthy Shen depends on the strength of the Essence (stored in Kidneys) and Qi (produced by Spleen and Stomach). Thus, Shen is dependent on the Prenatal Jing and the Postnatal Jing. If Essence and Qi are healthy, the Shen will be nourished. As mentioned above, the Shen lives in the Blood Vessels, part of the Heart system in TCM. Blood is closely related to Qi in TCM, and is formed from the Postnatal Jing derived from food and fluids, hence Blood formation is simultaneous with that of the formation of Qi.

Jing, Qi and Shen are the “three treasures” in TCM. They represent three different states of condensation of Qi, ranging from Jing (more fluid, more material) to Qi, more rarefied, and Shen, more rarefied and immaterial.

This triad corresponds to the Heart, Stomach/Spleen, & Kidneys.

SHEN HEART HEAVEN
Qi STOMACH/SPLEEN PERSON
Jing KIDNEYS EARTH
9 Likes

I think it is also important to mention, that Shen is also stored in the Upper Dantian (Forehead Storage Center), where it is refined further into Wu Wei.

I am not sure about this and maybe @Maoshan_Wanderer needs to correct me here:

Shen (Daoism) is stored in the Upper Dantian, while Shen (TCM) is stored in the heart?

Thanks in advance.

4 Likes

Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) may be considered a form of external alchemy derived from the principles of Daoism. So, in general, there are no two divergent definitions of core Daoist concepts between Daoism and TCM - sometimes, there seem to be differences based on how these concepts are described contextually.

TCM texts and internal alchemy texts describe Shen (Spirit) thus - “that which descends from the sky, and penetrates and instructs the core of the heart”. Why heart? Shen is the spirit and Daoism associates the heart with the seat of the spirit.

So, Shen is the subtle energy of the spirit, associated with the heart, because the heart is considered the seat of the spirit. When abundant and refined, it is of the nature of “cool fire” which flows upward like the flame from the heart covering the Eight Extraordinary Vessels and gathers in the Upper Dantien from where it is further refined and can be projected as light through the third-eye.

So, both are correct and the association of Shen, which is considered a fifth-dimensional concept (while Qi is fourth), depends on the context.

17 Likes

Wow, thanks a lot. Always learning so much from you! :hugs: :yin_yang:

5 Likes

New Link:

9 Likes

I had to get the full series, felt like i was missing out having only negentropic jing. Especially if one relapses, I think having all three should be very valuable.

5 Likes

do you have the soul ones? I think the work better for me, I am already super mega horny all the I currently do not need more energy lol

1 Like

I’m 35+ and spent a TON of pre natal jing in my 20s so it’s more scarce for me. I have the 3 soul ones yes. I’m going to listen to soul on mobile while the 3 treasures on computer speaker same time (think maoshan or JAAJ suggested that)

4 Likes

Just got this not to long ago and has noticed a lot of good improvements. Don’t know how you people loop this more than 3 times because my head felt like it was about to crack. But even so I noticed :

• Eyes are clearer and not tired looking

• Better speech and brain fatigue absence

• My voice is deeper ( which I feel like it was after I used this 3 times then ojas marrowed)

• More outgoing and talkative

• My wife smiles a lot more when she looks into my eyes ( says I don’t look depressed)

• I don’t really need energy audios as much and I can handle multi tasking where I use to get overwhelmed

That’s all so far but I’m really liking this field. So with all the 3 treasures and soul core restoration it’s about to be nice to replenish my lost energy from bad habits. There are other subtle things but I wanna be sure before I include those as well.

21 Likes

Have you noticed any other benefits?

None that I can report as of now.

1 Like

Do you think this Shen can fill you with energy or does only chi and jing do that?

1 Like

Since it was bumped.

This is still the prettiest art to me :heart_eyes:

Edit:

Someone above me is playing the flute haha wow what were the chances!!

It gave me goosebumps

5 Likes

Have you noticed benefits with this audio?

1 Like

Sure.

-Clarity of mind
-Mental “peace”
-Synchronicities
-epiphanies
-stronger connection to Spirit and my higher self
-body systems and overall better well being, since mental health improves everything else
-stronger dreams (like revealing)

12 Likes

Thank you for your reply! I was wondering if you feel more energized with this audio?

1 Like

Alone?

Not directly.

But if im tired because i havent slept well or because of stress my energy depletes and it comes back just with food :laughing: once THIS audio has cleared my mind and gave me back the high vibrational peace i was missing.

If my energy is depleted by other reasons then no i dont see this jump starting me no,

That is more achieved with Negentropic Jing

11 Likes

Thanks for detailed reply!

2 Likes