Ultimate Reiki - Star Exercise Meditation

(The Star Exercise can generate tremendous amounts of Universal Life Energy, or “Chi”/“Ki”. If you choose to do this exercise, you do so at your own risk, and we take no responsibility for what may happen to you. I have done it for many years, and I have never known anyone hurt by it, but it is powerful. Like a circuit breaker that trips and shuts off the power when more energy than the circuits can handle attempts to pass, sometimes if your body is not yet strong enough to handle the energy flowing through it when you do the star exercise, it will knock you down. If it happens, don’t worry about it, you’ll get stronger. But when doing this exercise, make sure that the area around you is free from anything that could damage your body if it were to fall. Do not do this exercise if you are subject to epileptic seizures.)

The star exercise meditation is much more than a yoga exercise, yet we considered it to be the ultimate yoga exercise. Some feel it is the only yoga exercise a person needs to do. It is also the most powerful Reiki excercise, or healing method. In fact, it is the source of the modern Reiki teachings which are charged for. Here, you can have it free, and you don’t need any attunements! In any case, it is an incredibly powerful means of stimulating the Kundalini, and storing, generating, and transmitting, Universal Life Energy (this energy has many names: prana, bio-cosmic energy, ki, Reiki, etc.). When you do the star exercise, it not only permeates your own body with energy, but it flows in and out of you, allowing you to use it to give energy to others, to heal, and to flow energy with a group of people.

Universal Life Energy is very high frequency, etheric, having some attributes that could be described as spiritual and physical, yet the energy can be affected & directed by the mind and emotions. Universal Life Energy permeates everything. It can be seen as an “aura”, or projected energy beams. It can be photographed by means of “Kirilian” electrophotography. In all your yoga exercises, and meditations, you should be conscious of, and working with, this energy. Its supply is limitless, only your separate self can inhibit it.

When you do the star exercise, it is best to remove shoes and socks if possible. To do the star exercise, stand with your feet about a yard apart, arms straight out to your side like this:

staranimate2

Turn your left palm up, right palm down. Begin breathing intensely, and deeply. Sometimes you may want to do this breathing rapidly, as hard as you can. Other times you may want to do it slowly, yet still deeply and intensely. The purpose of this breathing is to draw Universal Life Energy from the air into your Solar Plexus Chakra (One of the functions of the Solar Plexus Chakra is to store up a charge of this energy, kind of like a Life Energy battery). It is not so different from rubbing a balloon to make static electricity.

While you see & feel the energy entering your Solar Plexus and building there, also see & feel the energy distribute from your Solar Plexus, throughout your whole being. At the same time, visualize the energy flowing into your left hand, through you, and out of your right hand. Continue doing this. Depending on the circumstances, it may take anywhere from a few breaths, to 144, to get the desired energy effect from the star exercise (which is a feeling of transcension and well being, and a “rush” of energy that you can feel and sometimes see). However, you won’t experience this intense energy rush until after you finish your breathing and go on to the next step. Next, inhale, hold the breath, and while you continue the visualization, silently say to yourself this affirmation:

“I am one with Universal Life Energy, it is flowing through me now, I feel it.”

At this point, if you have done it correctly, you should start feeling the energy rush. Only hold your breath and enjoy the energy for as long as is comfortable to you. Exhale, continue the visualization and affirmation.

If you wish, the energy pouring out of your right hand can be given to someone or something. We also use it as a healing light. This is the same energy that’s associated with pyramid phenomenon (the word pyramid means “fire in the middle”).

Some people will tell you that the rush you get is from getting too much oxygen via hyperventilation. But ask yourself, if that is so, why doesn’t a person breathing pure oxygen get the same effect? And how does it sometimes work with as little as one breath?

As I said earlier, the Star Exercise is great to do with others. The first time I did it was in a circle with a hundred people. The amount of energy that spun around and around through us in that circle was phenomenal. It was like a whirlwind of cosmic energy. It was the first time my “third eye” chakra opened up, and I saw the life energy that vibrates within and around all things. As you read earlier, when I told my teacher about this experience, he strongly admonished me to ignore the phenomenon.

If done with just one other person, it can be done in two ways: 1) Stand facing each other and grasp each other’s hands (making a mini-circle for the energy). 2) Stand side-by-side, and join just the hands that are between you, leaving one person’s hand open and up for receiving energy from the heavens, and the other person’s hand open and downward for sending the energy to the Earth. It looks something like this:

starexcer2people

If doing it with a group of people, form a circle with all joining hands. Besides the same visualizations you do when you are doing it alone, also visualize the energy going around the entire circle, and gaining strength as it gets a boost from each person in the circle. It has been my experience that no one should be left outside the circle when you do this, due to the tremendous power that “flies off” the circle.

95 Likes
Is energy sensitivity permanent?
Psychic Defense
Any field to boost the power of intention?
Not sure what this is
Alien Intercession
An Indexed Collection of Posts by _OM
Discussion on masturbation (Kinky stuff)
A Blueprint of Power (Major)
How to get results
Recommend me audios for manifestation?
Best audios for manifestation &/or shifting realites
Strength and safety of the different energies
The Book of Cards by Dreamweaver
Undo damage caused by field
BEGINNERS GUIDE TO Overall Health Issues: IBS | Acid Reflux| Blood Pressure High |
The Breathe of The Belly (Belly Breathing Trainer)
Struggling socially (mental block)
Point of no return but for a broke person? (TW Suicide mention)
Feeling Awful After Using Fields
No Results.Help?
The Sapien Shop [Reworked & Open]
New Perspectives
The Smart Cord Cutter Field
Essence Of Chi in Negentropy
How to stop headaches and tiredness from wearing mandalas and pendants?
Aura and Energy Body Repair
The Lions Mane (Private Group)
Darkness, burnt out
Practices all in one place
Alien Intercession
The Reiki Smart Field
The Ultimate Integration Tool - Psychic University
Your morphic field audio suggestions to supplement physical morphic fields
The Manhattan Method
Environmental Transformer Servitor (Patreon)
Brain Guild General discussion
Pls Gimme TiP's for Overwhelmed Nervous System
Your energetic being effets
One field at a time or two fields from 2 different devices
Gain Weight/Build Muscle Stack
Head pressure after audios
Do we use/lose our energy while processing/using the audios?
Alien Intercession
Best fields to boost manifestion
Upcoming Premiere - Pegasus Constellation Energy Infusion Meditation
Crystal/Gemstone Charger and Restorer
Tibetan rites benefits?
New Release - Increased Psychic Functioning (Classic Version)
A Mystery to Resolve
Stack help part1000000000
My body is not energy sensitive
Light and Vibrational Guidance
Stack to stand a heavy work that I start the next couple of weeks
Wouldn't it be nice if?
An idea to enhance the effectiveness of Morphic fields
Audios to cure any sinusitis rhinitis or problems of the type
Ascension tag
Best combos against sleep deprivation
Rare Astral Portal NFT for Sale!
Rare Astral Portal NFT for Sale!
Do fields work less when tired?
Emotional Rollercoaster and playlistlength(two questions)
Changes in appearance/body structure?
(Basic..But..Important) Need advice for Overall Smart/Genius Being stack
Number of fields (Limit per day )
Recovering from Depletion after Fasting
Which field is the best for manifestation
No results
Hi, here is mvk91
Stack Intuition
Field for social confidence
More fields
Please Open
The Reiki Smart Field
Help need advice
Subtle Energy Sensitivity
Fields to get unstuck in life
Mastering one’s chi energy?
Overwhelmed - 10-12 plays total in a day
The Reiki Smart Field
Stubborn throat chakra
Guidance audios

Reserved for FAQs

Q: Did you write the above text?
A: No, I did not. But I agree with it.

Q: Is this suitable for someone unfamiliar or a beginner to energy work?
A: Absolutely yes. The sooner you start, the sooner you will start growing.

Q. What are the main benefits of doing this exercise consistently?

• Expand and widens one’s energy systems and chakras
  • Increase one’s awareness and sensitivity to Universal Life Energy(ULE)/Prana/Ch’i, etc.
  • Awaken and promote a healthy Kundalini awakening.
  • Clear sinuses and stuffy noses during allergies and colds
  • Allow one to have a constant source of ULE at one’s disposal by simply saying the affirmation.
  • With time, there is no need to say the affirmation, just visualizing or intending the energy flowing activates it.
  • This exercise done consistently over time is the original “Ascension” field. *See below

Q. Where can this be done?
A. This can be done anywhere, at anytime.
Outside under the “stars”, barefoot, on natural ground provides a “special” feeling. There’s a reason it’s called the “star exercise” ;)

Q. Can I do this seated or lying down?
I recommended seated first, but if you can only do this lying down, it will still work!

41 Likes

41 Likes

@_OM What would you think about doing this while listening to Pranayama Training? Would it be pointless, complementary or act like an over-booster?

Edit:

And one more question (:face_with_hand_over_mouth:), but it’s not urgent: would you think that what the Whirling Dervishes do is a kind of Star exercise put in motion?

6 Likes

So yeah, this exercise is like 4 or 5 different exercises/meditations all-in-one hence why some believe it’s the ultimate yoga exercise.

So my first caveat would be to try it by itself, as described, first.
Like anything (and a ongoing theme of my many posts) give yourself a “baseline” before adding to it.

Now, I’ve done this exercise for many many years and, just as the author said, it CAN knock you on your ass…literally.
It’s THAT powerful.
So, I’ll be giving other fields, techniques that “stack” well with this later on.

So, saying that, the breathing described above, IS a pranayama onto itself.

Having said all that, any pranayama breathing technique will work.
Just make it as intense as possible whether slow or fast to create that “static electricity” effect with your Solar plexus.

16 Likes

Yes, it is a form. And they are utilizing some time/space (as opposed to space/time as described by daniel in previously posted pdf) by whirling to create quite the magical effect!

3 Likes

Out of thanks :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks for this post. Is it better to exhale through the nose or through the mouth?

What are the benefits one may receive from doing this correctly over a period of time? Will this help one’s manifesting ability?

2 Likes

It certainly does help manifest! I mean when you are filled with a lot of life energy, manifestation is easier.

I knew Jon Peniel briefly before he passed (I think in 2003?) through his wife’s niece, and she seemed to use it mainly for manifestation (we were both young and manifestation was the most important thing then). It is also part of many Qigong systems - especially in the Daoist Smiling exercise - where one can use specific emotions or intent to “ride” this energy wave after practicing it for a good amount of time.

Note that Left hand is Yin (for right-handed folks) while Heavenly Qi can be more Yang - and this posture is not random, it is accomplishing a lot of complex polarity balancing alchemy albeit it looks deceitfully simple.

The energy flow (heaven to earth) can also be reversed for some specific reasons, but I will not go into it here as it is not needed by most.

32 Likes

Better thru the nose.
Great for clearing sinuses,stuffy noses, etc.
Have tissue ready! Snots gonna fly! :triumph:
(Don’t stop the exercise to wipe away snot tho. Just wipe up after the rush of energy dissipates.)

9 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer @_OM Thanks to both of you for clarifying this matter. I’m interested because when I practiced the Kapal Bhati Pranayama for just a few weeks daily years ago, there was a powerful, hot surge of chi energy in my right palm which really amazed me. It happened a number of times I assume this star exercise may possibly trigger a kundalini awakening in the practitioner.

5 Likes

Can this damage electronics near you? @

Ok, let’s talk benefits!

• Expand and widens one’s energy systems and chakras
  • Increase one’s awareness and sensitivity to Universal Life Energy(ULE)/Prana/Ch’i, etc.
  • Awaken and promote a healthy Kundalini awakening.
  • Clear sinuses and stuffy noses during allergies and colds
  • Allow one to have a constant source of ULE at one’s disposal by simply saying the affirmation.
  • With time, there is no need to say the affirmation, just visualizing or intending the energy flowing activates it.
  • This exercise done consistently over time is the original “Ascension” field. *See below

*I read a very very very rare book from the 1800s where the Enlightened author claimed that THIS was the only exercise/meditation needed to reach Enlightenment. He basically said, that over time one’s energy pathways would grow, chakras would grow, thereby increasing one’s consciousness, etc as one was able to handle more and more energy…
Sound familiar?
It should, because that’s exactly the same path that the Ascension field takes.

So many here wonder how I am so “sensitive” to Sapien’s fields.
I believe this exercise plays a major role in that.

Many seem to want to be a Super Saiyan here.

Well, this is the path to that…

Now let’s see if those same people want to make the commitment necessary for those “powers” or will they complain “it takes too long :confounded:” : :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Recommended exercise schedule coming soon…

41 Likes

That would be soooo nice :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No and yes.

It won’t directly damage electronic equipment unless you’re purposely throwing ch’i balls (and know what you are doing) to destroy it.

What’s more likely to happen is that over time you will gain a certain degree of “walking around” ULE in your system.

If, for some reason, you are “off” or “out of balance”, your energy systems will start frying electronics around you.

I’ve seen this happen many times and it takes some amount of time for that person to realize that their “imbalances” are indeed causing the malfunctions and not some sign of spiritual “growth”. (Spiritual ego)

15 Likes

Is this suitable for a beginner? Or new person to energy work?

3 Likes

Absolutely yes. and recommended.

7 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

I started this exercise the other day and first day, just a few minutes, I could not feel the energy. Second day, by the 15th or so breathing, I felt warm energy flow through my arms (just like when I did Tai Chi Yang style with a group/alone years ago for just a few weeks) and my right foot was getting hot, although I was not yet on step two in which one should affirm silently while holding one’s breath after inhaling.

I also had vivid dreams for two nights now; first night, it was a lucid one and I attempted to astral project from it (I did it in the past) but I just remained in the dream scene. My next dream the same night I talked with a close friend who died 5 years ago. Second night, it was a vivid dream in which I talked with another dead friend casually. I don’t know if these dreams were effects from doing the exercise.

I’ll continue doing this exercise once a day to see how far I will progress.

23 Likes

One of the very few interview (series) from Jon available today. He once mentioned to me that he finds the energy of a lot of these interviewers disturbing, and that the folks listening to him speak are most often the kind that does not like him or his work. Some of the things he predicted during my conversations with him seem to have already occurred, esp related to China and its aggression. I will share some of the things he told/taught me if and when I get a “go ahead” from my HS/HGA.

He identified several of Tibetan/Hindu Mantras as originating from the Atlantean origins which was originally how we bonded for a bit. Some of the videos have some great pictures of Jon as well (though he looked different when I met him).

His music is also Multidimensional. He had sent me a few Cassette tapes (which I wish I had saved).

25 Likes