A Mystery to Resolve

How much of them do you listen? Just once, like a thrice back to back and every day or do you take days off?

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing! I love the people here so much Souls seeking for freedom and a journey towards the Light!

in NFT’s i would say Thor (willpower is everything), Universal OM, Ascension-Naut, A Wondrous Place (especially if people chant om namah shivaya with the rudrakshas), Higher Self (meditative used with hs connection enhancement and epsilon state), Guide of Breath (only if active used)

@Pythagoras

Do you meditate? There is a very fast method which doesn’t cost much but it worls only well if you can dig into the deeper states.

3 Likes

Yes, I have been a meditator for 3 years now.

Used to meditate for hours, much less now since of a year I have been struggling with a dark night of the Soul and several health problems which are just stepping stones towards Greater heights. I feel it was necessary for me to know Good from Evil, before I fully stepped into the Light.

@Daniel which method are you referring to?

1 Like

It works only well if you don’t have too many toughts.

1 Like

@Daniel thank you, I have other methods I naturally do not think much and often in a space of continuos flow and and just being.

My Spiritual obstacles seem to rely around physical healing and vitality right now.

1 Like

Yes the regeneration is highly increased in that state.

Stem Cells are always good for healing.

1 Like

For vitality: Ultimate Reiki - Star Exercise Meditation

1 Like

I tried Smart Stem Cells but it started to reduce bodily fat too an amount where it became unhealthy. This is how I initially lost a lot of physical vitality.

I detest that field now.

It reduced fat in areas where it should of never been reduced.

Which version did you used?

Smart Stem Cells I bought from Gumroad.

Hmm…maybe bad or just not good enough diet?

I hope you didn’t played it overnight or something like that.

1 Like

If you want to combine something that covers physical aswel spiritual growht then the first bio life plasma field could be good.

Anti-Aging, Schumann Resonance and Automated Grounding is also always good for healing.

1 Like

No, I did not loop it overnight. I used them thrice a day and it had a cumulative effect, at the end of several weeks I lost so much weight it was terrible.

I do eat well,

@Bup, I’m looking at Plasma Flaunt.

I had a traffic accident after a time where I was in a magical war, I flinched, a dark curse that penetrated my Aura and I it manifested three days later, unexpectedly in traffic.

Been healing from it, but still have scar tissue in the face.

I’d love for the skin to fully heal, in the meantime I see it as an opportunity to heal and rejuvenate whole body and prepare it for Greatness.

1 Like

Then try HGH and Anti-Aging

(and the bio life plasma field, also pretty good to meditate with that one)

1 Like

And for the “evil” aka challenger:

I have this thought to, i went from 190lb April to 168lb now and struggling to raise it back up lol.
I do feel more fatigued, deeper sleep night after using it but could be from the body regenerating

1 Like

I don’t listen to all of them every day. When I do, once or twice, depending on how I’m feeling. Sometimes I’m in the mood to just loop one of them for awhile. That’s usually zealot

Recommend to use it active and visualize it 5-10min 2x per day, this will speed up the results pretty fast.

2 Likes