Alien Intercession

Well it didn’t hurt. From my understanding it was the concept of it, translated by my subconscious in a way I can understand.

3 Likes

Being a Yogic guy, what’s the pull for you from Angelic? Is it just a really good audio or do you have translatable energies you connect to?

5 Likes

I have done years of ceremonial magic before; Or maybe the vibrations of my practice suit the angelic energies? Not really sure. I just play the audio, say a prayer to St. Michael and most of the times feel a strong presence.

I get fastest results and manifestations from Angelic Intercession field compared to any other field I think.

18 Likes

Yuh I feel ya on that

4 Likes

Wow, interesting thread. Took me 2 days to read it :rofl:

This is soo informative!!

Enki = Lucifer
Enlil = Yahweh
Yahweh = \ = Jehovah (which is important later on)

@_OM
https://atlantis.to/meditations/starexercise.htm
This page is not working, where can i find this exercise?
Thanks

2 Likes
5 Likes

My brother’s dog dissappeared for hours, could not find him and I was the one letting him take a walk, it’s a small dog…

I called him, nothing, I was getting desperate, so I listened to the one field that I was most afraid of (in the past; already listened before) and guess who’s barking outside the house? :grinning::heart:

He came as soon as I finished listening to Alien Intercession!

Coincidence?

I don’t think so!

Thank You so Much Dear Brothers and Sisters, Dear Friends and Guardians and Thank You so Much, Captain, for providing such Extraordinary Help.

22 Likes

lol I can just see an alien child shooing him back home

14 Likes

Quite Possible! :grinning:

5 Likes

5 Likes

:joy:
We think it was not.

4 Likes

OMG its scary that i dreamt about aliens last night after listening to all the intercessions twice…

I guess you could say i had an encounter… Omg… it was a little green looking alien …

7 Likes

Looped this audio 4 times few hours ago. The first reaction was I immediately started to cry. I also asked them for a connection and started to see a green orb of light floating near my 3rd eye, followed by two flashes of an alien like face. Asked them to help me with some personal problems. They must’ve done something because I slept for 45 minutes and woke up tired (I was fresh and energized after waking up).
I’m super thrilled :star_struck:

8 Likes

Bought a storage of noodles and later meditated to the intercession.

They showed me a cooking pot filled with it and just said “poison”.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

18 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I’m seeing this right after I got back from the store and couldn’t find my favorite noodles!

10 Likes

Aliens saved your life:

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/china-shocker-9-dead-after-family-eat-noodles-from-freezer-061126609.html

6 Likes

From freezer! Yikesss

Leave these out for a few hours and It already doesn’t look good :mask:

The noodles, which had been kept in the family’s freezer for one year, were eaten by nine adults but the three children present didn’t consume the meal as…
they didn’t like the taste.

YEAH BET! :D

7 Likes

Tonight I asked them to show up in my dreams; well, tonight an alien of some sort tried to brutally kill me in my sleep :rofl:
I swear my bed was literally wet from how much I sweat. Fight was intense :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Dreamweaver’s fields are protected from negative beings.
The dreams that we have at night are usually your subconscious mind processing stuff in symbolic form.
Do you think this dream might have to do with a subconscious existenial fear of actually meeting alien beings real life?
I recommend to use the Amygdala Healing field for several weeks.

3 Likes

Yeah I know Dream wouldn’t attract negative beings into our life. I’m already using amygdala healing and planning to continue to do so for some time too.

Yeah it could be. This morning I actually woke up very light, uplifted. I’m thinking that this creature I defeated represents my fears and my subconscious limits, and no matter how difficult the fight got, I always felt supported and confident to survive. This could also be because I’m working a lot on SLR and the guided meditation “Unlock full potential” from Sammy before bed.
It was very vivid and realistic tho, woke up in the middle of the night in a pool of sweat :joy:

3 Likes