Alien Intercession

https://www.patreon.com/file?h=37042968&i=5602260

Interesting new release, @Nabs101 I think you requested something similar recently.

I feel some energy clearing with this audio so far.

28 Likes

Highly interesting indeed. I feel more and more like in Rick and Morty and Dreamweaver is a kinder version of Rick.

14 Likes

I assume it is energetic, yes.
I doubt Paul or Master Yoda would just suddenly show up in your backyard.
From my understanding this is about asking advanced alien beings for help. Beings that mastered a certain level of spirituality to be conscious of how to help others

13 Likes

Best fking field ever created !!

Also I think it can get pretty physical imo, these too are trans-dimensional beings, so if they want they can shapeshift into 3d, but they probably won’t if you can’t handle it yet.

17 Likes

Daily and have the mandala on me 24/7 yeh.

My vessel is still not accepting it lol, keeps resisting but it will give up eventually.

8 Likes

Okay, we gonna call aliens for help… haha :joy:

2 Likes

I am so grateful for this one! :pray: :heart:
So excited to make stronger connections with our Galactic family and hear about every one’s experiences as well.

Thank you @Captain_Nemo!

11 Likes

@Samurai Why don’t you tell them about your alien gf?.. :thinking: :heart: :joy:

4 Likes

That’s your green gf maybe… :thinking: :blush:

2 Likes

@ChrisMous Maybe bro, she has a cute sister if you want …? Lmao

2 Likes

No, bro… No need… you enjoy. :innocent: :heart:

1 Like

For the love of the almighty… (post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged) :joy:

1 Like

I used this yesterday for 3 listens. I asked if I could physically see them so i knew they were with me and i got the answer that i don’t have the ability yet. so i asked if they could help me attain visualization and right away i felt pressure throughout my brain. I woke up this morning with a pretty bad headache all on my left side and back of head and I hardly get headaches. I’m not sure if i slept awkward or if its from them.

17 Likes

In what way you got the response? Words or thoughts? Just wanted to know. Thanks

9 Likes

Hmmm… interesting thread. :alien:

2 Likes

@SC448 Nice. When you was listening it, Did you ask them that in mediative state, like in alpha state, or completely awake? I just wondering
I mean in which state you were while you got your answers?

4 Likes

I think he just asked while listening and got some weird response from. :alien:

2 Likes

They have some extraordinary spiritual skills it seems. :alien: :dizzy: :eyes:

4 Likes

@raaja_snI received the answer as thought. Since I have no visualization [visual, audio, feelings, etc] whenever I try connecting to my higher self or angels, I receive answers by thoughts. To test whether i’m actually communicating with them or if my ego is acting as them, i ask questions about topics which I don’t know the answer to, but something which I can search online to see if the answers i receive are true. Once I confirm the connection I start asking what I want.

@anon2456476 I’m totally awake but very relaxed. My disability makes me startle very easily, so i find when i go into deep state, any sudden noise will make me ‘‘jump’’. so i don’t do meditation.

18 Likes

I also get answers through thoughts from my higher-self and angels when I ask something.

3 Likes