Let's change the world next week

Do we attend daily or…? I’m a bit confused.

I meant, the timing is it the same?

1 Like

I’m wondering the same thing. I thought I was early, but then it was on loop? What’s the official time that everyone joins in, or do we just get it in, whenever?

1 Like

@Vesparda @This_Boy_Here
we are doing this daily at 9:30 AM UTC and 2:00 PM UTC

2 Likes

We meet every day for 30 consecutive days starting on 15/12/21. You can either join at 9:30 AM UTC or 2:00 PM UTC, as I did today, whatever fits better into your schedule.
I don’t really think it makes sense to upload the video 30 times in a row, just one reason being that youtube would delete/ban it

5 Likes

Who is still around?

7 Likes

Me

5 Likes

same

5 Likes

Still here and on SovSub Youtube version :+1:

5 Likes

Still here too!

4 Likes

me

2 Likes

Me

2 Likes

Me ,but im on my own schedule :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1:

2 Likes

There are two audios, that I think could help us regarding this part, The goal is that every person has the same intention when a video is played.

The first one is :

with each one us with the same intention, like @Forumuser said in his topic ;)

We have see with the some group that this audio playing for different as a same time it’s pretty boosted :slight_smile:

And the other one is “calling the alien” for help :

For example, if 20,30 or more people listen to this audio. It will be like a big call for alien in the universe, and they will like “Maybe it’s time to help earth” :alien: (of course with the addition of powerful servitor playing this audio in different town/country).

Just some idea, but if people are interested we can make this.

5 Likes

Merry Christmas, everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

I must admit that I was pretty busy the past couple of days and couldn’t make it for the meditations, but throughout the day, whenever I feel like it, I imagine appropriate scenes and say to myself “Isn’t it wonderful that the pandemic is over?”
Who is still here?

5 Likes

Quite sad I didn’t see this when it was starting but from tomorrow I can certainly join. My children will be thrilled to get to watch TV an hour earlier than usual to participate in the 2pm meditation. Thanks for putting this up. :heart::sparkles::heart: Peace is all that matters, peace, abundance and equality for all living beings, rooted or no, fleshy, feathery or furry. ALL beings.

5 Likes

About 10 days left guys!

4 Likes

2 days left

6 Likes

Oh I just noticed I made a mistake when I counted the days backwards haha. This is day 27

4 Likes

And here is the final day of the event

3 Likes