Let's change the world next week

Beautiful. “Just live as if it were true …”

That’s something we need to do. We lived in this fear based mode for too long, it’s a powerful thing just imagining simply walking out of your house without fear ,without a mask , no mandates ,no protests. Just an ordinary day .
:)

4 Likes

Do we attend daily or…? I’m a bit confused.

I meant, the timing is it the same?

1 Like

I’m wondering the same thing. I thought I was early, but then it was on loop? What’s the official time that everyone joins in, or do we just get it in, whenever?

1 Like

@Vesparda @This_Boy_Here
we are doing this daily at 9:30 AM UTC and 2:00 PM UTC

2 Likes

We meet every day for 30 consecutive days starting on 15/12/21. You can either join at 9:30 AM UTC or 2:00 PM UTC, as I did today, whatever fits better into your schedule.
I don’t really think it makes sense to upload the video 30 times in a row, just one reason being that youtube would delete/ban it

5 Likes

Who is still around?

7 Likes

Me

5 Likes

same

5 Likes

Still here and on SovSub Youtube version :+1:

5 Likes

Still here too!

4 Likes

me

2 Likes

Me

2 Likes

Me ,but im on my own schedule :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1:

2 Likes

There are two audios, that I think could help us regarding this part, The goal is that every person has the same intention when a video is played.

The first one is :

with each one us with the same intention, like @Forumuser said in his topic ;)

We have see with the some group that this audio playing for different as a same time it’s pretty boosted :slight_smile:

And the other one is “calling the alien” for help :

For example, if 20,30 or more people listen to this audio. It will be like a big call for alien in the universe, and they will like “Maybe it’s time to help earth” :alien: (of course with the addition of powerful servitor playing this audio in different town/country).

Just some idea, but if people are interested we can make this.

5 Likes

Merry Christmas, everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

I must admit that I was pretty busy the past couple of days and couldn’t make it for the meditations, but throughout the day, whenever I feel like it, I imagine appropriate scenes and say to myself “Isn’t it wonderful that the pandemic is over?”
Who is still here?

5 Likes

Quite sad I didn’t see this when it was starting but from tomorrow I can certainly join. My children will be thrilled to get to watch TV an hour earlier than usual to participate in the 2pm meditation. Thanks for putting this up. :heart::sparkles::heart: Peace is all that matters, peace, abundance and equality for all living beings, rooted or no, fleshy, feathery or furry. ALL beings.

5 Likes

About 10 days left guys!

4 Likes

2 days left

6 Likes

Oh I just noticed I made a mistake when I counted the days backwards haha. This is day 27

4 Likes