Let's change the world next week

What do you mean?

I am sorry if I haven’t made this clear, but the underlying subliminal will help to manifest these goals on autopilot. So even if you just lie there for thirty minutes and don’t imagine anything at all, you still contribute a lot. If you choose to imagine a scene that implies these goals are a reality, you can do that with the coffee shop scene for example. Meaning, you would only sit there and enjoy your coffee and see people walk around without masks, if all of these goals were already a reality.

9 Likes

Tomorrow is the day, my friends. I will message some more people and see if we can get the numbers up.
Wish you all the best!

11 Likes

So for sure there won’t be any fields on it?

Cuz if not… I’ll be playing my usual fields in the background

Maybe even the uplift meditation :)

Would be cool if it had fields on top of it though

Perhaps you can get into contact with a moderator to see if you can put it on announcements?

4 Likes

No headphones required right? Or What kind of subliminal is it?

What’s the optimal volume range for speakers?

4 Likes

Also is it 9 AM EST? Because I live in est and my phone is saying it will be at 9 AM tomorrow

1 Like

2 PM UTC = 9 AM EST (NY time zone)

2 Likes

I had just seen this right now. Thanks for this. Great idea. :pray:

6 Likes

Nope, no fields. No headphones required. Put it on any volume that you feel comfortable with.
It is a very quiet background tune that Sapien chose.

3 Likes

The world will never change, especially not next week. Humanity is a fart from Satan’s ass, nothing else… nothing more.

Sorry to sound cynical.

1 Like

The time has come my friends. Remember, you only lose if you make a fuss about it. Serenity is the way to victory. See you on the other side

5 Likes

I never said or inferred that we should submit and live in fear, all I’m saying is that history always repeats it’s self. Just look at humanity’s history; it’s an absolute disgrace of inhumanity. It’s a failure.

1 Like

That’s why we are correcting it

2 Likes

Yeah it was quite relaxing.
Great to hear that you liked it

6 Likes

Beautiful music, put me in a lovely serene mood - thanks @SovereignSubliminals

5 Likes

I have seen with ‘‘my mind’s eye’’ that I was on a trip somewhere, drinking coffee on a petrol station and thinking about how world is finally free from restrictions and how we did good job in the past with those mass meditations :P overall the meditation left me in a ‘‘calm happines’’ state

9 Likes

Inspired me to listen to the Neville lectures again.

I imagined a simple scene… I’m in the living room, TV is on, and every channel broadcasts the who has declared the end of the pandemic because curiously, all test results are consistently negative globally. From channel to channel I read headlines like scientists can’t explain this phenomenon, the virus has vanished mysteriously, etc.

Aside from that I simply imagined families meeting normally again, hugging, kissing, overall a feeling of resounding relief.

I noticed my mind wandering to scenarios what would happen after, so I just brought the attention back to my scene again and again

6 Likes

The music and the video(s) were chosen by Sapien Medicine. Credit where credit’s due
But I agree, it was very tranquilizing

9 Likes

I thought Sapien, Maitreya and Quadible were all going to post this on there channels as well? Or did I miss something? We would get alot more participation that way I think. Still enjoyed it though, thanks!

4 Likes

Sapien Medicine is currently not there and he told me he is not around for some time.
Quadible hasn’t answered me yet, Maitreya posted this on her channel:

7 Likes