Who is that?

1 Like

Spirituality zone and programmed intention

4 Likes

I will be here :slight_smile:

7 Likes

:sparkling_heart: :muscle:

6 Likes

Edit: I am sorry I didn’t specify this already. The mass meditations will take place at 9:30 AM UTC and 2:00 PM UTC. You can choose the time which suits you best, so everyone has the chance to join.

5 Likes

7 days to go!!

I’m excited to see how this will turn out :)

6 Likes

I’m all in! I’ll be at work at the time, but I can play that video in the background.
@Scribe brought this thread to our attention over in the community group for The Declaration, we’re thinking of using our servitors together to boost the manifestation power of the meditations goals.
Not quite sure how to do this yet, or what verbiage to use for the servitor command

5 Likes

“(Insert your servitors name here) can you please help us bring back power to the people revolving the vaccine mandates? And please study the field I’m listening to for ways in assisting you in this task. Thank you”

I hope every one with a copy of the declaration joins in and we all focus all cumulative efforts for as many consecutive days as we can!

If some one has better verbage for the command… let us know! :)

10 Likes

Great idea! Any kind of servitor could be asked to do the same, I believe.

I have tasked a few of mine with spreading Dream’s corona field around the world so this feels like the next step! :blush:

For the script, perhaps add a cue word so that even when next week is over, you can ask them to continue with the same work.

Might not be necessary with the new servitors but I’ll do this with mine just in case. :blush:

11 Likes

Same here. I´ll try.

2 Likes

Поддерживаю акцию! Разница по времени в 10 часов, так что смогу в 9:30, по нашему это будет полвосьмого вечера.

2 Likes

@SovereignSubliminals How about posting in announcements on 15th a reminder with time and link? I suggest also posting this declaration, so it is all in one place, and easily accessable.

4 Likes

How about we begin today, like right now? Gather all servitors and instruct them to keep this beautiful forum alive

9 Likes

I’ll probably make it to both sessions, surely on the second one :D Im in. Do you guys have any additional guidelines on what to focus on etc? I have not participated in any mass meditation event in the past so some pointer could be very helpful. Im guessing something like visualizing end of restrictions, mandates etc? and lastsly if I feel any negative emotion during this time, can it have negative impact on the whole project? I would like to avoid that ,and as I said, I dont have much experience with mass meditation events. Thanks

1 Like

focus on raising consciousnes and love and shit

1 Like

I don’t know if it is for me to do that since I am not a moderator.

@Forumuser It will be explained in more detail in the video. Basically all you need to do is conjur a simple, non-dramatic scene that if true, would imply that it is all over. It could be as simple as sitting in a coffee shop and enjoying your coffee, looking outside and seeing people walking around with no masks.
Don’t make it any crazy, super-emotional dramatic moment of history, make it as boring and realistic as this very moment. And then you live in this moment just as though it were true.

There is a subliminal underlying the meditation, built on the X3 series (It hasn’t been released yet) which will also do its part and help you a lot in the process, especially if you use it for longer periods of time

If you feel negative, then that is what you feel in that moment. Don’t fight it, just do your best. That is why we do it for 30 days

8 Likes

Together with the subliminal will there be morphic fields too like with the meditation fields? Thanks for doing that will participate and share

3 Likes

Sapien created 95% of the video, but I don’t think it has a morphic field embedded into it. Since he is gone for now, I also thought it was not fair to let him do this much work all by himself, but he offered to create a field too. In the end I guess it is better to not have too much put into the meditation since it could easily wear people out and that is not what we want.
In the end it really is just supposed to be a collective exercise in relaxing and allowing yourself to experience a better world for a few minutes.

9 Likes

What happened to these goals? We all have the intention on helping to solve these…

3 Likes