Justice for All: Official Thread

Justice for All

Taking advantage of someone is wrong, each being should be respected and appreciated.
Perceived wrongs, means, its the wrong you have perceived that has happened to you, you will personally feel the sting of that. But as it is your perception, these specific beings help weigh that, and measure out the correction. So it may not always be as bad as you perceived, that’s their decision. Consequently it may even be a lot worse than you have perceived. There are a lot of beings that can help with a lot of things of course, but they wont intervene if you don’t ask. So asking is a first step.

51 Likes

I have no idea if this is a coincidence or not, but I listened to this once at night just to see. The next night, there was a huge argument and fight over some sensitive things, but I feel like some justice was served for a person being oppressed, I really don’t know though.

16 Likes

Justice for Captain!

10 Likes

beautiful scene

9 Likes

I’m looping it now!.

7 Likes

:eyes:

;)

6 Likes

What kind of beings does this ask for help? And how could/would they go about doing that?

3 Likes

Is there any injustice involved? If you accepted it it is that way then no. If you feel injustice that it’s not good then yes, it works. But works for your injustice only

1 Like

Yes, can help with any situation you consider injustice
I mean you can ask for anything, there maybe a situation you could consider as unfair but it’s not.

2 Likes

@SammyG @Captain_Nemo Does this work only for the person listening to the audio or can you listen on behalf of someone else? For example - I listen and ask for Justice for someone else

Edit - oops… forgot about Sammy being on his honeymoon :blush:.

Anyone else know?

there has to be active listening from the person that needs justice

1 Like

Thanks. I thought I read somewhere on the forum that it could be also done the way I wrote above. I just can’t find that post

Yes. Last winter my sister borrowed a big sum of money to a guy who later showed that he had no intention of returning it, so I meditated with this field with that whole situation in mind and a few days later he got fired from his job and his parents paid my sister back in full. It’s an intercession after all, all you need to do is ask.
Hope this helps (to anyone who may be wondering still).

15 Likes

@rigel Thank you for adding this. Wow… justice did prevail after all. :slight_smile: Great to see that your sister got paid back.

6 Likes

Does it work for the whole world, all people, all companies, corporate entities, governments etc???

1 Like

if your question is that if you hear justice will be server for another one then no

if it is that you want justice from those then yes.

1 Like

Thank you.

I think it would be an awesome field if it helps all the people and companies in the world. Does anybody know a field that could achieve this goal?

1 Like

the meditation field,meditation mandala

the one used for mass meditations

or the NFT that is called the blessed path

1 Like

Great! Could you please link me the meditation mandala?

1 Like

its on patreon unfortunately I don’t have the link

but @anon32464289 has it as a profile picture just to know what it looks like

1 Like