I got scammed from forum member

I paid $750 for a venom NFT. They also didn’t have NFT currency so I went ahead and bought $50 dollars worth so she can transfer the NFT.

Well now they deleted their account and left me empty handed.

$800 dollars down the drain.

3 Likes

Holy shit. That’s huge money. Hopefully you get it back

2 Likes

So sorry to hear this, Justice for all!!!

6 Likes

I’m sorry this happened man…post this in the scam thread with all the information + screen shots if possible.

You’ve really got to be careful, especially of newer accounts.

3 Likes

I don’t remember her username here but I got her nft wallet and has her name on it

Her crypto tag was called Patootie

@Psionic

Please report this privately to the moderators
@Dr_Manhattan
@Nice2knowU
@Rosechalice

5 Likes

Whats their name? What was her rank?

Report here, with details.

Sorry for your loss.

2 Likes

I am so sorry this happened to you.

I think I remember the person account here too :thinking:

1 Like

How about the name on paypal?

Request to all forum members, please involve another trusted forum member when huge transactions takes place. I’m sorry to hear that.
Possible to have some kind of trusted middleman for such transaction?
Also, please go through forum history, their activities, comments etc., one can get a sense whether such persons can be trusted or not.

3 Likes

Crazy how she started off nice and then in the end she wanted me to help her financially in the end.

I didn’t include the rest but she started off asking for testimonials then in the end for financial advice. I noticed patterns like these from new users.

This person also dm me before

Never expect that she scamming people :neutral_face:

Sounds like that mauvaisgars guy :/

She was a new member too :(

If you’ve been in the forum for awhile and you’re dealing with a new account, never send the NFT first.

Curious about this too. Or was it all crypto?

3 Likes

So sorry :broken_heart:… I had a bad experience with that user… Patootie. She wrote interested in an Nft. But never sent Me the money first. And she demanded that I should send the NFT first… I suspected she was a scammer

1 Like

This shit really fuck up. I Hate shit like this. Hopefully you get some justice.

2 Likes

I think you probably should have reported that in the scam thread, that’s a huge red flag right there. Especially for a new user.

3 Likes

She had created a post thread few days ago with the title “instant karma”

'ust want to share something to see if it’s real or if I’m just delusional about. Everytime something do me wrong, they get an instant karma in the next day or in the following days. It happens to some of the members of my dysfunctional family when they try to blame me for doing something bad for"

And hasnt been there also the talks about “terrible traumas” and stuff like that?

I can’t phantom how can these types of people live with themselves knowing they stole their hard earned money… truly disgusting.

1 Like