Infidelity and separation

How to overcome infidelity and separation?
I am a man over 45 years old and I am living this.

1 Like

Search Self-Love Stack and then stick with those fields. Sorry this happened.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear… It happens to the best of us.

Others here might recommend something better for emotional healing, perhaps Emotional Release Once you allow yourself to fully feel the grief you’re able to let go and think more rationally what needs doing (finances).

1 Like

Previous users have given you good recommendations. I recommend you also use “Justice For All”, everything will balance out.

2 Likes

Check out your rahu ketu axis. If it place in 1st and

7th. Now you know why.

It’s best to avoid relationship in general. But if it’s not. Still. Check out the placement. It will shows why you deal with it.

3 Likes

I really appreciate your insights about placements! It is motivating me to learn more about my birth chart. I feel a bit unsure about my purpose in this life and want to learn more about my placements and what they are indicating. Thank you for your input, Imogen :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pray:

4 Likes

That’s the interesting thing about vedic astrology. It blow my mind every time. Because you see bits of your self and life. When you will flourish. And when the curses ends. Or is it? It’s all there.

Sure. Life isn’t black and white. But knowing your core. Know what you will get in this life. What shit you will deal. This all can be avoided if we learn it how to avoid. This is why we have seasons. There is rain and dry summer. It’s all synchronized in it’s own timing. It keeps on and on.

3 Likes

you know how to read charts bro?

Give me a screenshot of your chart and I’ll read it for free.

Please use sidereal astrology not western.

1 Like

i’ll DM you

Could please explain why the choice of sidereal astrology instead of western.

Because vedic astrology is not a pop culture.

So western astrology is unreliable?

They’re not even accurate lol…

This is in my humble opinion. You can see lot of stuff in sidereal astrology. It’s extreme depth of yourself.

1 Like

I’ll share my opinion as well, as we are a sharing community.
Not biased to one, nor challenging anyone. :blush:
We are all naturally gifted with discernment, it’s just a matter of using it.
Together if given the proper tools, knowledge, observation and interpretations any astrology systems are correct, in their own merits.

I personally love learning both or anything else actually (Mr Jack’s Compass pushing for more knowledge) have had my natal chart read in both systems (one was done in Canada, and the other in Singapore), found it fascinating that my ascendant, moon etc is diff in the other, one can tell me more about my future partner’s personalities, remedies (even bought rudraksha) both can tell me about my early life due to house placements, etc. Ultimately my goal is to understand myself more and astrology’s connection to it; Embracing open mindedness can help you gain insight, challenge your existing beliefs and consider new ideas that can give you fresh insights into the world and also teach you new things about yourself.

Nothing wrong learning new things. :books: :nerd_face:
Captain said, “never believe you are at the height of knowledge, always be open and willing to learn more.

2 Likes

I’m a astrologer myself. Learn both western but never liked it more than jyotish astrology. its simple. Yet straight forward.

When I said more in depth. I said it because it is more in depth.

In Western calculation. They don’t calculation each of time where you get your fruition. ( karmas)

And this is really can be in extreme zoom to the point you know when you will get it and what time it flourish.

You can even keep zooming to even minutes of it when the minute of luck that you receive in that day. And when the negative aspects opening.

Like I said. In jyotish astrology. There are different charts that responsible for different aspects of life.

Your marriage life. And so does your duty. Your past live. Can be seen through D60 and it can determine your next life. What you will be in your next life.

And so on. In Western astrology there is nothing like this. It’s more of dirty kind of explanation. What I mean dirty is just messy. And confusing.

1 Like

That’s amazing, as I was told by the Vedic reader.
(Not trying to be an astrologer, just happy to learn various kinds really,
especially when it’s explained clearly and invites more probing questions,
food for thought, ooohs and aaahs, etc.)

Let’s not forget though…

Our forum is a community of diverse culture.
Some maybe exposed to one system, than the other.
To come with a lens of respecting all kinds.

If we let people choose whichever speaks to them, or resonates to them.
Or maybe opening their minds to learn more of.
Give them the agency to discover on their own?
At the end of the day, it’s their choice, their voice. :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s like how we give suggestions to people who come here for advice for fields to use, up to them to decide whether to use them or not, or read up more on respective threads made.

2 Likes

For what its worth.

It’s ok to love someone you can’t have. Love holds no contingencies

I mean if you suddenly don’t love them because they can’t be yours then that’s not even love to begin with
Thats just seeking a beneficial relationship ; a mutual contract.

But when it comes to someone who is married
Even if they arent “happy”

You have to lie. You just cant tell them. You just can’t.

You make the lie so convincing you believe it yourself for those few seconds you say it (if god forbid that day ever comes- which it probably wont - if you are smart and make sure to keep it to yourself)

There is nothing inappropriate about loving someone

Its just how we choose to go about it. Thats where like the majority of humans screw up. They mistaken love for lust

Anyways.
You have to maintain boundaries - you have to be vigilant you dont cross the line, why? Because
love holds respect
Its out of respect to them. To their children. To their spouses.
Love seeks nothing in return

I know this perspective doesn’t fit societal norms
But that’s ok; it doesn’t have to be

1 Like

So which one do you use to understand yourself better?

By western ways, I’m Pisces sun , with a Libra moon and a Sagittarius rising. I resonate with most of the qualities of these 3, while in sidereel, I’m Aquarius sun, Virgo moon and Sagittarius rising, within which I resonate with Virgo’s liking for order, structure and even waking up early. I don’t resonate with Aquarius much, except for friendship being important in a love relationship, probably because my love sign is Aquarius in both, western and sidereel (vedic)

Thanks for sharing your insights @Imogen
Learnt quite a bit : )

For how long have you been an astrologer? Seems interesting, what you do.