The Star (1.0)

It’s been done. :wink:

6 Likes

Can you please include the description for this one ?

I have found this:https://www.thetarotguide.com/the-star

It always says upright meaning . I guess this applies here and not the reversed part ?

We assume these fields infuse you with the energy of the tarot card. Possibly upright.

1 Like

I confirm what has been said by Dreamweaver, _OM and a few other members: this is the red carpet field.

For some reason, I hadn’t integrated Arcana Archetypes in any of my stacks. I had just listened to them 1-2 times when they were released and looped the intro of The Magician from time to time because of the music.

Today I decided to experiment with this one. I went out for a few minutes to buy some stuff in the nearest shop. Mandatory mask on the face, unnoticeable colors (for whatever this means… but at least less flashy then one of my coats which has golden curves everywhere lol), no makeup, no jewelry, etc. To monitor the variables, so to speak. No Plasma Flower in the pocket either.

Star power it is, definitely. I almost expected some paparazzi to pop up from the corner of the street. People on the way kept staring, etc. But more in a “Can I have your autograph?..” (insert related song by The Velvet Underground <3) attitude.

So yes, ideal one for those who want to walk around feeling like celebrities. Can it be added to the Matchmaker replacement thread though? Must depend on what one is looking for.

Other than that, extremely recentering field. With some solid energy emanating from the Solar Plexus and distributed all around (reminds me of a certain exercise on this forum). Making one feel like purified and shining (this contributes most likely to the red carpet effect).

17 Likes

Guys can I use the entire tarot series? Or it might be clashing?

2 Likes

It won’t clash imo. :)

5 Likes

Oh okay thanks💕

2 Likes

All arcana card audios are permament with time? change of personality etc etc? because I listen to Star and emperor for some time and I like them.

1 Like

Hi, what was the question You were answering ?
Thank You

1 Like

I’ve been listening to this for the last few days, maybe a week or so.

I have been running into people from my past, people I haven’t seen in years, or they reach out to me.

Is this supposed to happen? :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Yeah i think is normal.

Probably people that cared for you
Liked you
Appreciated you
Missed you

You are a star! So they want it back hihi

8 Likes

Interesting. That’s a good way to look at it

Has this happened to anyone else?? I’m curious

5 Likes

Ive been listening to the star for the last few weeks, and today I was at a crystal/hippie shop, and got to pick a card randomly. And this was the card I picked haha

27 Likes

I had a small party and I listen to this field on loop before that… well I don’t know how impressive I was or not in the party but it was an unhappy event and I fought with my partner … can someone explain ?

Thats the part to consider how it felt

We cannot blame every event that happens in our lives to the fields, things happen all the time in our days, and this might have just been an isolated situation that was going to happen had you listened to the audio or not.

There are audios that bring to the surface toxins, that need detoxing or emotions that were buried and we need to face, but this one here 100% is not about bringing upon you anything that needs fixing at all.

Unless the argument had to do with jealously from his part then i can tell you this field worked :tipping_hand_woman: you were shining and outstanding in that party and he noticed that in which case itd still not be the fields fault but something that needs to be addressed within the relationship.

If not then, that was totally a mere coincidence

Wishing you well

7 Likes

Wooo! Idk how or why but i somehow resonate with this a lot! Thanks Capt! Much love and blessings to you when you need it! Ill loop and share more of my results here as edit.

Edit added:
I noticed ‘toxic’ people kept their distance from me (had my intentions of being centered and protected) and some people smile at me

Edit added 2:
Pair this with…

1. Jealousy Shield” Must have as you’re climbing up
  2. Justice for All” To see past lies and know true intentions
  3. The Protected Righteous” from The Tower album (underated… deserves more love)
  4. The Sword Of St Michael” For protection. Underplayed and appreciated.
  5. Maoshan’s abundance list To boost abundance and uplift others
  6. Love graviton To spread love (neutralizes ‘dark forces’ and deep healing) and ebergy because we have plenty to go around so it’s best to share
  7. Ego Dissolution (to ‘keep your ego in check’) with self realization series

(protect your child in a sense as the role of the parent - inner child healing work: “No one will dare harm you again”

Connected? Inner Pillar of Power)

Edit add 3: Here is an extended reading about Star tarot The Star Tarot Card: Psychopomp for Celestial Ascent — Archetypal Entries

Perfect for Empaths to recenter (Solar plexus?) - those whove been isolated from the world for a long time? This can also be used for anything really for your “I” “I am”

10 Likes

What did you mean by “Red Carpet?” I’ve never heard of it and the concept of celebrities never crossed my mind when i listened to Star… it was more about having willpower and freedom to be who i am in my case… like a child’s presence shining as they experience life in being

Foundations note:

Subconscious limits removal + aura cleansing + inner child healing related work (trauma healing)… lots of healing work. and here goes more Amygdala healing. Wow something was really holding me back from saying these things and making the list above(Fear)

Updated my post above… again

3 Likes

Wow! I don’t know how but i had insane amounts of constant energy and i noticed more people got out of my way as i was powering (power-walking) (more people tend to be more well-mannered like ‘ok ill just let her pass me’) through public places such as a grocery store. I also have a much easier time keeping my focus on ‘pinhole’ and my intentions are very freeflowing (much easier time being present and not overthinking). Relentless persistence (like Saturn - Mars)

Perfect for working out. At least for me. That was fun!

11 Likes

It was a metaphor to illustrate the sudden rise of attention coming from people around me that day. It felt peculiar and kind of paparazzi-esque, I don’t know how else I can explain it. However,

Further time spent with that field gave me similar results/impressions to yours, definitely. Hope, as well. Typical of the Star archetype.

7 Likes

This audio makes my heart happy. Giddy even. Can’t help but smile as it plays.

4 Likes