šŸ” The Eternal Daily Must-Listen-To Stack

I can remember fields and not even need to listen. But I still prefer to listen.

If Iā€™m in a situation where I canā€™t listen to anything, I do mentally engorge myself.

3 Likes

Going to add Brain-Inflammation after captain conversating about how important it is for oneā€™s mental health.

4 Likes

Eeeyyy i do that too! So glad im not alone on that venture! Pow! Hereā€™s aā€¦ knuckle-sandwich of teamwork making the works

Same can be done with psychic cards / images (photographic memory / auditory memory)

2 Likes

Hey :slight_smile:

So I have VoC. What would you choose between buying both VoDL and VoT or buying just the Univeral OM?

I would buy what I feel drawn to more. I dont have the new OM NFT. I also have LVG and Savitur and right now I feel that is all I need. These spiritual fields are helping in all areas and I dropped a lot of other fields and my desires are dissolving. No need to have all the new fancy fields or listen to huge stacks. But everyones path is different.

4 Likes

Phew, some of the below ā€œfreeā€ audios on YT/Patreon, I have probably not even used before. I listened to the below ā€œMagical Dayā€ stack a few times yesterday and today (mainly because of a post by @anon25711007) and am completely annoyed at myself for having ignored these so far. These fields work like a charm. A lot of pending tasks finishing magically, unexpected financial gains, a perfect day that almost seemed tailor-made - these audios are so strong and effective - I have added these to my daily stack:

Old is indeed Gold :smiley:

I muscle & pendulum tested them for effectiveness & power and these audios are off the charts in terms of both these aspects. I also checked if there is any difference on the same lines between Patreon vs Youtube but I found them to be the same (I tried for the first four).

33 Likes

That is only for elemental abikity

I do not understand what you want to say.

1 Like

Love your posts maoshan, changed my playlist for the 10000000 time, keep this thread alive guys

1 Like

Haha same here :smiley:

2 Likes

Not true. Thatā€™s just one designed specifically like that so anyone can benefit. But anyone with proficient enough psychic skills can remember and engorge themselves with any field anytime.

Gotta try this tomorrow! Iā€™ve ignored most of these too.

I thought Sammy said you canā€™t play multiple SM audios out of the same device (mutiple tabe) at the same timeā€¦
Where did you get Facial Toning Version 1 from other than youtube?

1 Like

Which is the brain inflammation?
Brain anti-oxidant or brain regeneration?

I only play Dark Circle Remover, the rest are QI frequencies

1 Like

Brain and Spine Antioxidant Complex

2 Likes

Thanks for reminding about this field. Totally forgot about it.

1 Like

Not unless we all realize this: we have the power (and many other interconnections) and make connections to the patterns of ourselves and others (expanding our consciousness), where the root cause is / may be and be conscious of it all whilst being a guiding light

1 Like

My essentials would be:

Rite of Passage
Point of No Return
Elemental Alchemical Ability
Blueprint of Life
Hydrogen Accumulation
The Black Martian Jing
The Plasma Flaunt
Order by 3
AccuAutomaton
Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence