Uplift Yourself, People You Meet and the World Ver. 2.0

Uplift Yourself, People You Meet and the World Ver. 2.0

What this video does is engorge you with unconditional love and beauty, it will uplift everyone you interact with as well, and finally each time played it will work on infusing the earth with positivity and love. Creating a gentle loving push for a better future for all.
This video is best used last if you listen to a few sapien medicine videos per day. Because if you listen to it before, the other energies will overlay on it and you wont get too much of the love around you effect.

You can listen as much as want, take a break if it becomes overwhelming.
Expect magical things to happen in your life with this.

I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith

(There was no thread for this audio yet)

11 Likes

@SammyG could we have this one, ver 2.0 as well on Patreon?

1 Like

Since the one above is V2, would this one be V3 then (because it is newer)?

3 Likes

I’ve started using this field at the end of my morning stack after seeing Maoshan’s post at The Eternal Daily Must-Listen-To Stack.

Today, I’ve had a great interaction with a lady working at the cash register this morning. I was feeling really light and the atmosphere was like that as well, words were exchanged smoothly as we talked and there was a general high vibe positive feeling surrounding us. It was the highlight of today’s morning and it sure motivated me to keep using this field.

This one is a real gem and hopefully more people give it a listen or two.

4 Likes