The Inner Pillar of Power

7 Likes

There’s a considerable reorganization of the Sapien organization underway. As part of that, some links at the top of the thread may get broken. In that case, use your favorite search engine to find the field you’d like and make sure you’re on an official Sapien channel (Sapien Medicine, Dreamseeds, Energetic Alchemy, Sapient Wellness–I think I got them all :slightly_smiling_face: ).

5 Likes

Are u saying this is all the things that the audios helped u with?

2 Likes

As a result, yes - for my own case i had a lot of baggage it’s almost as if i had to start from ground zero. I’d say it was more like a catalyst - with this as the starting point The Inner Pillar of Power: New Release - #90 by Divine_Heroine

<<Page 2 - Page 4>>

4 Likes

Listening to this…and I didn’t expect I would feel so emotional. Reading comments by others show I am not alone.
Is this releasing blocks in the heart chakra?
Or is it because I had lack of true support from those around me and now I am healing from this feeling?

(Edit) reading all the different comments and it could be due to my lack of emotional availability coming through. Ouch, but also good.

5 Likes

I found that a lot of release happened - in relation to inner willpower - when i focused on the concepts of the following… (Used some non-Sapien/Dream Seed fields, but ill share my guesswork-solutions)

Inner Child healing and connection (Crucial Foundation)
  1. Regaining Innocence
  2. Childlike Wonder
  3. Youth Recapture
  4. Belly full of Laughter
  5. Belly Breath trainer
  6. gut healing related audios EBV, Candida and SIBO healing & Acid Reflux
  7. Magician Tarot
  8. Archetype of Parental Love
  9. Wisdom of The Dying
  10. The Star 1.0

The Cosmic Role of the Inner Child (3 STEPS to Begin Healing the Wounded Inner Child) - YouTube

Heart De-armoring (Heart Armor / heart wall) & Shadow Self / Shadow Work
  1. Alchemy of Love album
  2. Love Graviton Challenge - #18 by Divine_Heroine
  3. Depths of Your Soul
  4. Subconscious Limits removal
  5. Ego Dissolution
  6. Etheric Cord Removal
  7. Quasi Crystal
  8. Devil reversed tarot
  9. Tower reversed tarot
  10. The Lovers tarot
  11. Anxiety - Fear release - related fields (Amygdala, adrenals, kidneys, gut, nervous system, past traumas, anywhere where fear is stored, but mainly the heart)
  1. Spear of Destiny

Edit: added The Lovers
Edit 2: added Youth Recapture
Edit 3 Oct 27: Spear of Destiny

<<Page 3 | Page 5>

6 Likes

Pair this with Your Self Love and JAAJ's Daily Self Love Stack 🤍 and Wisdom of the Dying

2 Likes

Uhm… where did the video go?!

Ah… found it:

It’s been up here the whole time with references to other posts

2 Likes

cap can you confirm if my experience was legit? @Captain_Nemo

Lol, I dont know if am going crazy or not. But does the acutally audio have anything to do with a casle or medieval? Because i was listening to it, and i got a picture in my head and the feeling i was in a casle, the music made me feel different it was so strange.

It lasted for only a couple seconds and in shock i quickly looked at my phone to see what i was playing and it was this.
I played this audio for the first time in a while and compelty forgot the picture of this album was, so their was no way it could of been like that. I remember looking at the picture and thinking it all made sense. Very strange.

Its happening again, am listening right now

1 Like

I dont remember putting any imagery in it
but I think you are probably just feeling secure and well,
in a castle.

11 Likes

Yeah I don’t know what happens to me yesterday it was all so strange.

But I remember I was In a castle next the wall if felt so real, it last a couple seconds tho. 100% I was not dreaming.

Yesterday was such a strange day. I remember also playing BOlife before it happened and I nearly cried

1 Like

The Album cover cover image looks like being inside a castle as well

Hm or is that a church

1 Like

But the thing is I wasn’t looking at the album cover, I even dought myself.

But I I remember looking at the album cover after the experience as I went to grap my phone and I remember seeing it and was just laugh to myself, and saying to myself that’s why their is a castle their.

But I am a very visual thinker at times and words turn into pictures, for most dyslexics anyway. But yeah it could be the security dream was talking about and feeing supported

2 Likes

Sounds impressive

<Page 4

I realized what happened back then, just now…

The ‘pain’ i felt was not because something was ‘stabbing’ me or ‘attacking’ me, but rather i was letting myself ‘feel’ again through willpower

The pain at the beginning was the result of me releasing such emotions / energies. It was like a giant, powerful waterfall that pierced and exploded a dam. They were all contained / withheld for so long; through conditioning of traumas; clouded by all the limiting beliefs of fear, doubt, lack, regret, hate, resentment, bitterness, jealousy…

3 Likes

Beautiful field. Feels amazing.

1 Like

and absolutely amazing music too. I love music like this, is just too good.

1 Like

They’re very different fields. What’s making you think there similar? And in what ways are you thinking they could be similar?

Revision is very powerful, change something at the source and everything else changes along with it

3 Likes