The Inner Pillar of Power

I’m glad you like it :smiley:
The block is not gone, but it’s certainly easier now.

I agree wholeheartedly!

oh, no worries there, it took two months to reply to someone else here, I’ve got no problems with delays :laughing:

3 Likes

The truth of all things which is love, I see that to be true, but for that small part of me that wants this question answered: how are bad things love? Like the truth of all things, let’s say a “bad” situation, where’s the love in that?

5 Likes

That is the question, isn’t it? If you want shoot me a PM and I’ll give you the metaphysical/spiritual version as to not derail this thread :slight_smile:

With @Infinitecreators permission I’m adding my answer to him as it’s a really good question and I thought in hindsight that it goes with the thread.

5 Likes

Oh, I see. Well I feel like this would be one of the bigger blocks because it has such a great impact on our lives and stems often from such early, complex memories and experiences. I definitely feel this way about myself. I’m also getting better, but it’s not gone yet. We both seem to be doing the work in addition to using this amazing, potent field, and I think that’s the best possible setup to overcome it eventually. The last missing variable might be the implementation and repetition of new patterns as time goes by :muscle:

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding :smiley: I appreciate that.

3 Likes

How many times can you listen?

I want to answer, just to offer a response, but I am not an expert on this field. I tend to go slowly, just to see how my system reacts. Sometimes we have inner issues that can come up, but I’m sure @Captain_Nemo adds sauce to minimize that sort of stuff. I am sure that someone who really knows will chime in here soon. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I would say as often as you want/need. This is about love :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Some patreon love, please? :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Added to Patreon. Whoo-hoo!

Thanks, @Captain_Nemo !

13 Likes

Wohoo Excalibur lol

7 Likes

Thank you @Captain_Nemo @SammyG :grin::grin::grin:

14 Likes

This and wisdom of the dying added to night stack. Feeling content, life is good
Thanks @Captain_Nemo :relaxed::relaxed:

10 Likes

Thanks for this and all the new patreon adds, @Captain_Nemo and @SammyG! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Does that mean it also works on breaking free from our ood limiting mindset and works on our mindset in order to be able to receive more love and support in generel ?
Similar to the abundance or knight mindset?

And is this for the support of the ones that loved us in this life or in all (past) lifes ?

3 Likes

Feels that way in my experience. I have even less suspicion about some people’s intentions (I say “even” because some other fields, etc. had already helped about that).

They’re usually the same folks or rather “souls”. Especially those with whom we have a significant relationship (of any kind, temporary or long-term).

4 Likes

That’s great , thanks!

1 Like

I bet this also applies to the love that non-humans feel for you too :grin:

7 Likes

So lately I’ve been blaming a lot of shit on my parents.
As much as they love me I have went through a lot of traumatical incidents.so last night your boy splurted a lot of money.
Brand new Jordan’s thin
New Dior cologne, it was a while since I did but I said f it.
Came back home family was furious with me.
I felt as I was being judged on
I felt like everyone in the world was against me I was like screw this shit
I was procrastinating and sad all day.
Than I thought about playing some ego Dissolution and came across this field.
I opened up to my parents we talked I told them how I never really recieved emotional connection from them. At first they tried to make themselves sound right but things quickly changed. We talked than we started making jokes.
My mom made a joke about me skipping leg day since my upper body is insane like insane now .
I laughed we joked but than I came to a realization
I have been rejecting all kinds of love lately, on my sigma grind set type shit.
Than I truly realized love is the answer and solution to every problem this field will stay in my stack for a while.
I accept all kinds of lve

24 Likes

please allow me to tell you,
I personally think people make a difference every day when they start to open up,
When they attempt a real conversation through their opening up,
And through their reaching out
I was really moved…with a lot of images in my head reading your post
and then it is even more wholesome when people respond to you, and even if they do their natural human thing and fight back a little bit
They say something different
They attempt to make a difference
And to make a different choice

Thank you for making a different choice today, for giving your family and the people close to you to also make a different choice, and have them show you their better sides.
:)))) :heart:

19 Likes

We came from love and are love but to see others express this brings me great joy and like @Desiree said thank you for making a different choice and by extension lending that choice to your loved ones.

This could also just be the lover archetype from my sacred 12 NFT talking right now but I’m grateful to see more examples of love come to my awareness and this field most certainly brings that out. :heart:

10 Likes