The Inner Pillar of Power

The Inner Pillar of Power

Released as an album from sapien medicine.
This audio is designed to present something quite unique, a natural part of you, something you can draw from to empower yourself.
This is the support of those who have loved you, cared deeply and have sent you gratitude.
This is mass of energy that resides inside your being like a wellspring of powered support. To drive you, uplift you to greater heights.
With this presentation here, the aim is to now nourish, clean, strengthen and bring it to the surface,
and also over time allow you to access this naturally as you grow accustomed to it.

Often times we are naturally programmed to reject the love and support offered to us, a mindset programmed to keep a limited perspective, a built in fear that we have learnt to abide by.
It does not have to be like that.

Unshackle and burst forth into new ways of being.

You can follow us on Gaia

82 Likes
8 Likes

That support you feel when you have friends helping you out

And people believing in you and your ability to get shit done

Essentially people rooting for you

Very similar feeling

48 Likes

me trying to build a somewhat stable and regular playlist of fields to follow through despite the infinite waves of new releases : v6Mq66

(keep them coming ofc ;)

42 Likes

What a beautiful release, the idea behind this field resonates greatly with myself.

Thank you.

43 Likes

Just spent a few hours tonight working on this very topic.

Thank you!

17 Likes

I didn’t expect this to be on dream seed channel I thought it’s not free. Wow

18 Likes

Truly wonderful music :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

35 Likes

Confirmed.
“Blueprint tier” field…from unnamed sources.

51 Likes

This is an amazing field. Make no mistake and ignore/underestimate it because it is free :slight_smile:

61 Likes

Feeling it in my heart and crown. Very compelling, drawing out energy. I want to verbalize it, but it is so intensely meditative and centripetal that I have no more words. :pray: :heart:

28 Likes

Loooop all night. Thank you dream!

10 Likes

22 Likes

Hi,
Can you give the name of this movie please, I was looking for this but could not seem to find it.
I can’t pm you. Thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Absolutely loved this concept.
Since I was a teenager I have always felt some lack of understanding for me… my family loved me but still there was some gap … something was misaligned … I was often depressed. Maybe I was rejecting the love in between the judgments etc.
It would be wonderful to see how this field heals that unfulfilled part of me and maybe cure me of depression and anxieties.
Thank you Sapien

32 Likes

How does Dreamweaver hear the whispers of our hearts?

27 Likes

your heart whispers very loudly? :man_shrugging: :stuck_out_tongue:

36 Likes

Wow , this is beautiful!

I Definitely have problems with accepting love and thank yous , so this will be good .

Already feel something in the heart area after just 1 listen. :heart_eyes::slightly_smiling_face:
Actually brought some sadness to the surface, too.

28 Likes

I thinks this pairs well with emotional release ,heart chakra and bushman medicine.

10 Likes

what a field… gonna immerge in that, thanks Captain.

13 Likes