(Not paid)
and New Perspectives, which you have.
Stay consistent.

7 Likes

Yeah I should have mentioned that

1 Like

Oh okā€¦
Iā€™ll check a moment

Btw i havenā€™t bought the heart coherence yet. How do you feel with it?

1 Like

I always feel very light with itā€¦ itā€™s a soothing field

Ok for you goal to feel clear and blissfulā€¦and free fields:

White light waves
Wolf experience
Hum of the universe
Essence of mantras
Essence of faith and prayer
Raise your vibrational state
Higher self experience
Flower of life
Fa Jin gong
Etheric cords
Emotional release
Ego dissolution
Clear all negative energy and entity
Angelic intercession

2 Likes

Thank you so much ā€¦ transferring the list to my other thread on collated list of fields for happiness.

Wolf experience? I didnā€™t understand why this though

1 Like

itā€™s too much for Lanos.

Pleaseā€¦ just the two fields and stay consistent. You can add more later.

6 Likes

Itā€™s a good questionā€¦

After i listen to the wolf experience with headphones ideally, i tend to receive a serene sense of majesty, likeā€¦ I feel tiny, but at the same time Iā€™m equal and respected to this wolf. In other words, itā€™s a kind of clearing grounding + a sense of wonder and awe. Itā€™s a subtle and innate bliss.

Man, does this make any sense lol?

1 Like

Oh i didnā€™t mean all.
Just pick and choose what feels nice

1 Like

I wish I had new perspective @_OM
Itā€™s on my wish list
I do have your personal emotional and mental supporterā€¦ which I donā€™t know why didnā€™t have any effect on me so I donā€™t use it at least for time being

I trust your experience :blush:

Iā€™m with @_OM I would start with Inner Pillar of Power. Itā€™s amazing to me that it is free, itā€™s so powerful and in my opinion works on all that you are asking :slight_smile:

< whistles ā€œlove is all you need!ā€ by the Beattles > hahahahah

3 Likes

Yes ā€¦ doing that

1 Like

Oh let me know how it goes if youā€™d like, Iā€™m so enthousiastic about that field :blush:

2 Likes

Definitely!

1 Like

Def make it your next purchase! Im in bliss all day with New Perspectives. I do want to even take it further to another level though so I am debating between Shamanic blend or the new Crucible of stored trauma.

1 Like

From the New Perspectives thread:

1 Like

Outlook Retrainer and either PTSD Help or Stellate Ganglion Block can substitute for now. :slight_smile:

Also see these posts:

Lastly, please be careful of overloading your system with too many fields in this circumstance, as that can have detrimental or counteractive effects (potentially making you feel worse), particularly when you are already struggling.

So it is best to begin with only these fields for now.

5 Likes

Thank you so much for this detailed post ā€¦ yeah I am tempted to try out different fields that lift me up. I particularly like the concept of pillar of power ā€¦ i do want to get new perspectives but I recently bought 4 fields and itā€™s already over budget lol ā€¦ these are tempting

4 Likes

I really like The inner pillarā€¦it always brings out something powerful out of me.
I just bought New Perspectives myself so I canā€™t really review yet though it does something subtle. My sister used Outlook Retrainer a lot and she said it helped her tremendously.
Be gentle and kind to yourself and surround yourself with love if you canšŸ’—