Clear negative thoughts and be filled with bliss

I trust your experience :blush:

Iā€™m with @_OM I would start with Inner Pillar of Power. Itā€™s amazing to me that it is free, itā€™s so powerful and in my opinion works on all that you are asking :slight_smile:

< whistles ā€œlove is all you need!ā€ by the Beattles > hahahahah

3 Likes

Yes ā€¦ doing that

1 Like

Oh let me know how it goes if youā€™d like, Iā€™m so enthousiastic about that field :blush:

2 Likes

Definitely!

1 Like

Def make it your next purchase! Im in bliss all day with New Perspectives. I do want to even take it further to another level though so I am debating between Shamanic blend or the new Crucible of stored trauma.

1 Like

From the New Perspectives thread:

1 Like

Outlook Retrainer and either PTSD Help or Stellate Ganglion Block can substitute for now. :slight_smile:

Also see these posts:

Lastly, please be careful of overloading your system with too many fields in this circumstance, as that can have detrimental or counteractive effects (potentially making you feel worse), particularly when you are already struggling.

So it is best to begin with only these fields for now.

5 Likes

Thank you so much for this detailed post ā€¦ yeah I am tempted to try out different fields that lift me up. I particularly like the concept of pillar of power ā€¦ i do want to get new perspectives but I recently bought 4 fields and itā€™s already over budget lol ā€¦ these are tempting

4 Likes

I really like The inner pillarā€¦it always brings out something powerful out of me.
I just bought New Perspectives myself so I canā€™t really review yet though it does something subtle. My sister used Outlook Retrainer a lot and she said it helped her tremendously.
Be gentle and kind to yourself and surround yourself with love if you canšŸ’—