New Perspectives

Iā€™ve finally managed to spare the amount of money for a ā€œpersonal idealā€ I was talking about in several other threads. I donā€™t have Capital Governance but a plethora of other fields (including the intercessory onesā€¦ my ā€œclanā€), a Teacher <3 and some personal effort too of course hehuehee (insert sunglasses and all).

Which means that I can indulge in fields again haha! My priority is this one, I mean even the name sounds so chic: ā€œNew Perspectivesā€. Sounds do matter. So does the pledge (yes, I re-watched a certain movie thanks to Maoshan Wanderer).

Considering the already incredible effects of the other fields somewhat printed in this oneā€¦

20 Likes

enjoy this field is amazing ( though I cannot give a proper review about it ( as of now at least ) )

8 Likes

Your previous post about this field is more than a proper review, honestly. Iā€™ve just noticed it and said ā€œwowā€ā€¦

Thank you, keep enjoying too :)

8 Likes

Iā€™ve been playing this first and then My Personal Supporter afterwards. So far, a very effective combo. I can imagine adding Shamanic Blend before these two.

19 Likes

Thank you for sharing this Sammy. Makes a lot of sense and I will do the same!

10 Likes

Shamanic
New Perspectives
My Personal Support
:muscle: :+1:

39 Likes

My first experience is:

• Shamanic Blends brings up smoothly & intelligently what needs to processed.
  • New Perspectives neutralizes it and relaxes you into it (plus all of its additional benefits)
  • Then, My Personal Support brings some additional care & integration.

Very very cool combo :slight_smile:

31 Likes

A nice stack Iā€™m experimenting with is

Alchemical Mind Expansion Blend x New Perspectives x A Dream of Purity

19 Likes

Thank you for the feedback!:smiley::pray:

3 Likes

Oh yeah i can imagine thatd be a great combo.

Keep us posted!

3 Likes

What if New Perspectives goes after the Emotional Support?

Like you know after the support can come the advice or the clarity of what to do next?

8 Likes

You could do it this way as well.
I tried both and had settled on Sham, New, Emotional as flowing better for me

15 Likes

I definitely will!

2 Likes

Nice!!

I dont have Shamanic yet

But one of my sister is really enjoying the emotional support (she lost a young daughter 2years ago and this is the only thing that has helped her) i should actually write a review about it, i will suggest her to get Shamanic one too

23 Likes

Life changing field. Puts me in such an abundant amazing state I have never noticed not even with outlook Retainer by itself. Past few days just been super happy no matter what happens or someone throws at me. I feel very successful and my emotions are in control. I am able to learn anything happily and easily and I can actually smile now. No matter how dreadful the environment can be I take everything positive. For the amount of money this field costs it is truly a gift. What I ve been looking for. The ability to be happy no matter what happens. This is right now my favorite field of all time. I can play this by itself everyday knowing Iā€™m gonna be happy mentally and emotionally. Has tremendously shortened my stack. Thank you captain and Sammy

Egoeogre thoughts rising up? Get this field
Entity bothering you? Get this field
People annoying you and being toxic to you? Get this field.
Itā€™ll help you control yourself
Than use the other fields to help remove those problems

62 Likes

Yes, this is truly a swiss army knife of a field. It definitely brings value whenever and wherever you play it. It works well anywhere in a stack. Itā€™s also super powerful and affordable as a standalone field. Itā€™s like every little thing you could be searching for when youā€™re looking to get better, made very accessible. No matter where you are you can start with this. I recommended SLR as a great entry tag, because everything is instantly better the moment you use it. If youā€™ve never purchased an audio before, or want something that can round out any stack, get New Perspectives. If you are thinking about a tag and an audio, get both and this wouldā€™ve been my ideal set that I would have if I can spend and am starting on my journey. Itā€™s literally everything you need to power through anything and more will always unfold for you no matter what!

41 Likes

Same experience this morning.

This time it brought up a slightly heavier trauma over Shamanic blend (was not expecting it :open_mouth:), then again it got neutralized with so much ease over New perspectives (:ok_hand:).
I only did My Personal Support for 2-3min because it felt all integrated already.

Impressive Combo :pray:

Couldnā€™t recommend more as well those combos:

• PTSD x2 + Outlook Retrainer x2-3
  • (Semax / Theanine) + ISIRB + Deep Brain x2-3 + Plasma Brain x2 ā†’ for Mental health :100::100:
  • Neg Jing + Internal Crucible x2

Edit: added ISIRB to the recommandation.

30 Likes

Rush-hour review

What the heaven is this???

Hereā€™s what happened and no kidding: when I saw Dreamweaverā€™s generous promo announcement, I checked my bank account to make some calculations. And ā€œsurpriseā€, I see that an unexpected weekly payment has arrived today from my employer, instead of the monthly pay. No big miracle, they do such changes like that sometimes. However, the timing and amount were ā€œperspectivelyā€ predestined lol.

So Iā€™m listening right now. Immediate buzzing effect as already mentioned by other users. Open brain surgery in the most funny way. Funny as in pleasant and cheerful.

Right now, my first ā€œtestā€ is about trying to find something or someone that I dislike. Impossible task.

Thank you Dreamweaver and Dearest Ones for this. In all honesty and considering my non-negligeable scumbag sides :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:, I donā€™t know how and why the Universe has rewarded me like this. If I asked you guys, youā€™d probably laugh mysteriously under your moustaches like ā€œheheheā€ā€¦

Whatever may be the reasons, thank youā€¦

32 Likes

Thatā€™s my experience too with these three in that order! If I had to describe my somatic experience, itā€™s like Shamanic blend opened me up, New Perspective did some kind of surgery ( like a procedure),then Personal supporter poured in like velvet - very soothing, grounding and healing.

9 Likes

Iā€™ve been feeling very negative and unsocial lately. I hope this lifts me up!

12 Likes