New Perspectives

Just one person’s experience, but I think you’ll see A LOT of flow with this:

AM -

• Pure Heart Coherence → access the magic that is parasympathetic harmonizing of mind, body, spirit

• New Perspectives → for obvious reasons

PM -

• Outlook Retrainer → Go to bed feeling happy and you’ll wake up feeling happy.

You don’t have to waste time & precious energy resources climbing back from a deficit (ie restless night of sleep, not a morning person, etc). You’ll be excited to jump out of bed and keep exponentially stacking momentum.

Anything else in between is choose your own adventure.

54 Likes

THIS!!

I was just telling Captain how I had an amazing sleep last night…thanks to the New Perspectives field :sleeping: :sleeping:

39 Likes

had a fight or flight response before having a social interaction, its fight or flight, no way I could control it. Used the field two times, it reduced it by 97%-ish ( used anxiety removal and the 3% remaining were nullified ). amazing field !! PTSD one didn’t do that for me.

35 Likes

These subfields are an amazing combination together!

Thank you, @Captain_Nemo! :pray:

Some of the effects feel much akin to a wonderfully ‘smart’ and upgraded version of the much underutilised Happiness and Joy tag!

Old Happiness and Joy reviews and discussion courtesy of @Maoshan_Wanderer, @_OM, @Osho and @lilo:

25 Likes

Can we still listen to this if we’re already listening to the PTSD help audio in the same day?, or should we choose between one of them?

3 Likes

Don’t see the upside down one often. And seven - I repeat, seven! - tags. You must think I’m special. Thanks, Zen.

2 Likes

Yes.

Do not overuse either, of course. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

So A Dream of Purity kind of gives you the spiritual foresight to have hope for the future and New Perspectives gives you the feeling and outlook you need to get there?

Pretty cool!

21 Likes

This really improves my mood so much lately (though only two days from release :rofl:). It really helps. I feel the tools from Sapien just really speed things up and make the transitions much easier.

This has become my new fav. Really appreciate it :grin:.

33 Likes

I’m so happy you joined us in the forum after that one live stream that happen almost 3 months ago(?).

13 Likes

Hi! Yes I joined the forum right after that live webinar in May. And actually I just found Sapien channel on Youtube at the beginning of May too, so I caught up really fast :rofl:. Hope to see you again this Friday!

11 Likes

Oh wait what??? I did not know we had a live stream this Friday.

Thanks for letting me know🙂 ill try to be there.

5 Likes

Course webinar man :slight_smile:

I wanted to comment the exact same thing tomorrow, with one more day of experience.

One thing I may have hinted today, but still to be confirmed, is a Light & Vibrational Guidance aspect within the smart field.

The Dopamine & Oxytocin aspect feel perfect as well, combined with the epic Outlook Retrainer & SGB.

This field is just incredible, I wish everyone to own it sooner or later :pray:

16 Likes

A ponder about that though, if the field should be rather played in the morning or early afternoon.

My sleep schedule is messed up since its release, too much energy at night :rofl:

I’ve been playing it once in the morning, once in the evening.

11 Likes

it’s wonderful right? :heartbeat: :bomb:

9 Likes

This has quickly become one of my new favorite audios. Shortly put, it’s like a high that actually has lasting effects on your mind. A high that changes you for the better.

I have been doing paranayama while listening to ego dissolution and then after ego dissolution, play new perspectives.

Perfect combo as my ego gets cleared out and the new perspective field recalibrates my brain into a more positive mindset. On a physical level and mental level. Physical as in that happy brain chemicals are activated and nuerons are wired together in a way for my mind to think more positively about things.

But also, when I do pranayama with ego dissolution, certain egoic patterns come to the surface and once this audio plays, it tends to neutralize them quickly. It makes being present much easier but in a way that saturates my mind with positivity and pleasure of just existing. It’s such a great combo.

And I would spend the rest of the day feeling great… then sleep abd wake up the next day feeling great again! Now imagine doing this everyday for a long time… I was already in a good place mentally but this just brings it to new heights.

Highly recommend this one.

91 Likes

Hi Sammy, Do you think you can do the pranayama tutorial soon? Thank you

1 Like

I got injured rather badly playing basketball the other day so that has interrupted my work flow.

Would have had FAQ video up already if it weren’t for that as well. I’m healing quickly with the help of fields so it’ll come soon enough my friend.

37 Likes

Man that Super Human Mutant RNA field makes us go a little too crazy on the court :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hope you’ll recover steady & fast :pray:

16 Likes

I felt like giving the exact same testimonial those last few days.
Even considering all the gems Dream has released up until now, this field has become the one I may be the most grateful for.

I wish everyone could possess it.
Imagine how the world and the quality of our relationships would look like it in a matter of months :blush:

Question for the “knowers” around here about this :

I’m respecting that guideline through two session of one listen per day.

Could this mean using it 2-3 times (the usual) no more than twice a day?
Or rather the recommendation is no more than 2 listen a day?

12 Likes