New Perspectives

I’m not a “Knower” , but it’s pretty clear to me that it means this :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

Of course you are :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Desiring Ego wishes that you may be wrong about the 2 listen per day max.
Though if Captain recommends it that way :man_scientist:

10 Likes

Borisju
you have Shamanic Medicine.
Try combining these fields. I think it’s a great synergy (2 times a day, for example: Shamanic Medicine → New Perspectives)

I am working with my inner world at this point. And this diamond of our Captain’s I really need.
I put this combination at night in x2 & x2 mode, after Ego Dissolution (Semi thanks for the idea)
Let’s see what comes out of it.

21 Likes

Good combo man :ok_hand:
I’ve got Shamanic Medicine in my night playlist, but I’ll give it a try.

I’m feeling it’d be even better in that order : New Perspectives → Shamanic Medicine
So Shamanic Medicine can piggy back on the SGB, dopamine and oxytocin.

13 Likes

You know… I had a thought…
that it’s a lot easier with these smart fields.
order is important, but not as important as it was a year or two ago.
These smart fields will do everything the way it’s needed and the way it’s right.
they will complement and balance each other in any mode or order :)
But thanks for the thought, there is logic in it

22 Likes

I’ve finally managed to spare the amount of money for a “personal ideal” I was talking about in several other threads. I don’t have Capital Governance but a plethora of other fields (including the intercessory ones… my “clan”), a Teacher <3 and some personal effort too of course hehuehee (insert sunglasses and all).

Which means that I can indulge in fields again haha! My priority is this one, I mean even the name sounds so chic: “New Perspectives”. Sounds do matter. So does the pledge (yes, I re-watched a certain movie thanks to Maoshan Wanderer).

Considering the already incredible effects of the other fields somewhat printed in this one…

20 Likes

enjoy this field is amazing ( though I cannot give a proper review about it ( as of now at least ) )

8 Likes

Your previous post about this field is more than a proper review, honestly. I’ve just noticed it and said “wow”…

Thank you, keep enjoying too :)

8 Likes

I’ve been playing this first and then My Personal Supporter afterwards. So far, a very effective combo. I can imagine adding Shamanic Blend before these two.

19 Likes

Thank you for sharing this Sammy. Makes a lot of sense and I will do the same!

10 Likes

Shamanic
New Perspectives
My Personal Support
:muscle: :+1:

39 Likes

My first experience is:

• Shamanic Blends brings up smoothly & intelligently what needs to processed.
  • New Perspectives neutralizes it and relaxes you into it (plus all of its additional benefits)
  • Then, My Personal Support brings some additional care & integration.

Very very cool combo :slight_smile:

31 Likes

A nice stack I’m experimenting with is

Alchemical Mind Expansion Blend x New Perspectives x A Dream of Purity

19 Likes

Thank you for the feedback!:smiley::pray:

3 Likes

Oh yeah i can imagine thatd be a great combo.

Keep us posted!

3 Likes

What if New Perspectives goes after the Emotional Support?

Like you know after the support can come the advice or the clarity of what to do next?

8 Likes

You could do it this way as well.
I tried both and had settled on Sham, New, Emotional as flowing better for me

15 Likes

I definitely will!

2 Likes

Nice!!

I dont have Shamanic yet

But one of my sister is really enjoying the emotional support (she lost a young daughter 2years ago and this is the only thing that has helped her) i should actually write a review about it, i will suggest her to get Shamanic one too

23 Likes

Life changing field. Puts me in such an abundant amazing state I have never noticed not even with outlook Retainer by itself. Past few days just been super happy no matter what happens or someone throws at me. I feel very successful and my emotions are in control. I am able to learn anything happily and easily and I can actually smile now. No matter how dreadful the environment can be I take everything positive. For the amount of money this field costs it is truly a gift. What I ve been looking for. The ability to be happy no matter what happens. This is right now my favorite field of all time. I can play this by itself everyday knowing I’m gonna be happy mentally and emotionally. Has tremendously shortened my stack. Thank you captain and Sammy

Egoeogre thoughts rising up? Get this field
Entity bothering you? Get this field
People annoying you and being toxic to you? Get this field.
It’ll help you control yourself
Than use the other fields to help remove those problems

62 Likes