Oxytocin + Neuropeptide Y

Oxytocin usually increases trust and generosity and reduces fear of social betrayal. It helps with bonding and enhancing social interactions.
It may also reduce the importance of negative memories while reinforcing the positive ones (emotional associations)
This is combined with Neuropeptide Y,
This is a compound with a wide variety of potential effects on the body and brain. It has been suggested to play a key role in stress, pain, and anxiety, among many other interesting functions which science is still researching.
The combination of both these works toward helping with social anxiety and stress reduction.
To help you enjoy life when stressful situations occur.
Use once per day, or twice at most.

35 Likes

1oBM-1

10 Likes

Will this make people trust me more easily?

1 Like

Maybe sacred flower would allow people to open up more.

This would allow you to open yourself up to social situations.

4 Likes

Is this the same as the Patreon version from last January, or upgraded?

1 Like

itā€™s the sameā€¦there a few videos/audios that never got posted up here from the channels.

5 Likes

The real question is, how do people wear shoes without socks? That looks mighty uncomfortable

1 Like

There are socks which are invisible when you wear a shoe.

2 Likes

Lol really? What would be the point of invisible socks?

Maybe they fit certain style? I wore them in summer.

Iā€™m sure if youā€™re into feet invisible socks are great lol

Dream dropping bangers!

I just listened to the oxytocin diver for fun a few days back to see what effects it gives me. Damn I was hit with a huge wave of depression from that. Any reason why?

You may have listened to it more than two times. Itā€™s recommended to keep it only two times a day.

5 Likes

Oxytocin has many benefits, my exp ; help you with depression fs and help you with specific types of moods and enhance that unique vibe , I notice people react with more energy and enthusiasm, they open up more to me, I have 2 interaction that I was amazed

5 Likes

This one is an often overlooked field.

One listen before going out to socialize helps to reduce all types of social stress, approach anxiety etc.

But keep in mind to not simply trust anyone blindly.

16 Likes
2 Likes

Listened to this twice while laying next to my lover as she naps. Tears started rolling out my eyes, I guess because I know my time with her is always borrowedšŸ˜­ I hope this audio helps our bond. Playing Oxytocin Diver x2 as well

My sinuses do feel more open like someone in the comments mentioned. Iā€™m sure thereā€™s many conditions that can be relieved with this due to its effect on how trauma is dealt with

2 Likes

As is the time of every experience that we make while being incarnated here.

The good news is that all of these experiences are directly uploaded (through the Subconscious Mind I think) to the Higher Self and its ā€œdatabase of experiencesā€ ā€“ which means later in the afterlife those made and collected experiences can be replayed and experienced again and again as often as one wishes :relaxed: :hugs: :white_heart:

4 Likes

How beautiful and lovely! I didnā€™t think about it like that, thanks brother :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Iā€™ve been practicing being present and savoring every moment

1 Like