Alien Intercession

Hey, @SC448. Next time ask aliens to Open your 3rd eye fully, ask them you want to see the aura. See what happens. :joy: :alien: :dizzy: :grin:

6 Likes

okay will do! that would be cool!

2 Likes

Don’t forget to update the thread when you get their response. :grin:

3 Likes

How is going with this field guys?
Do you still use it?

I noticed whenever I use it, I feel in myself some sort of peacefulness, like everything is safe and sound, like if you have ever heard about state of Sabath from Neville Goddard, that’s feeling I am talking about. And if you ever studied NG that feeling is prerequisite in fulfilling our goals, according to him.
How about you guys

11 Likes

With intercessions I realized it is best to ask while listening

2 Likes

Yes, this is EXACTLY what I felt while listening. I was a bit weary to listen to this for a while, I’m not sure why. I think I was mostly afraid of my reactions or stuff that would come up. But I’ve suspected for a while that I might be a star seed. Now, I know it might sound way out there and I know full well it might make me sound crazy, but I’ve had this longing to go home since I can remember. I’m talking about being 2 years old and trying to describe this feeling to my mom, and the closest feelimg she could compare it to was feeling nostalgic. To me, it felt more like being homesick. Like I miss my other family that I haven’t seen in a very long time.
Anyway, as I was listening to this, I immediately got the feeling of finally being home and seeing old friends and family that I’ve missed dearly. So much so, that I began to cry in the first 2 minutes. Very weird experience, but very peaceful and nice :blush:

14 Likes

Yes! Most of the alien races are very spiritually and technologically advanced and they’re always ready to help us. It could be that you have a block preventing you from achieving your goals, so they can remove that for you, among other things. Give it a try!

4 Likes

Using this audio, I have been able to have more contact with ETs in my dreams. In the most recent dream I even went on to their spaceship and from what I remember they are a hybrid humanoid race.
They have been helping me with a few things. I don’t know what exactly as there seems like there is something blocking me from remembering in my conscious mind but I know and feel they are helping me.

16 Likes

@Nabs101 Keep updating bro.

4 Likes

The last time i’ve used it i had scary faces on my mind’s eye each time i close my eyes i see it, suddenly felt different like something haunted me for while it lasted half day.

4 Likes

Yes, they wanted to gauge your readiness for an interaction. Remember just because they look different and feel different doesn’t mean they have bad intentions. If you don’t feel comfortable then leave it but if you are interested to learn and expand then take it slow at your own pace. The next time you play it ask them to take it easy on you and gradually bring their presence / energy to your awareness.

If it helps you feel safe, you can play positive vibe or unconditional love before playing the Alien intercession.

Have fun!

7 Likes

I just say alien intercession different than speak to spirits. not scared lol i thought that would be like to speak to a spirit mentally but it wasn’t. I couldn’t find a way of interaction. I will try it again and see if it will be positive this time

5 Likes

Alien’s will cure our disease???

1 Like

Used this for the first time 4x while meditating and now I have a pulsating pain in my head around my third eye region. Wonder if the aliens are trying to show me something

6 Likes

I think this is a good idea. Ask for something concrete, what you can see.

1 Like

Still using Alien intercession ? How’s it going?

1 Like

Yes its a great tool. Its helping me creat a stronger connection to some ET beings who I am currently interacting with in dreams. The latest was with a group from Sirius. The vivid dream i had with them was racing along side in a space motorbike. It was a lot of fun to get to know them. I get a sense like they really want to be known to us and offer us a great deal of knowledge and technology to make our lives better but as a mass consciousness we are just not ready yet we have still some shit to sort out and once we understand we are Divine beings and take ownership of our evolution they will slowly start to mingle with us on our physical plane.
Also when I play this audio I feel hands on my back and shoulders its pretty cool.

17 Likes

i’ve had the exact same experience, interestingly. I frequently feel breathing on my neck too. But the energy presence seems benevolent and not malignant in any way, so my tulpas let it through. This audio has almost infinite potential.

18 Likes

Hey brother I was wondering how often you listen to alien intercession? What’s your listening schedule like? And do you go to sleep to it? I would love to develop connections with as many beings as I can to help me expand my consciousness

2 Likes

Hi Brother its not about quantity with this one but more on the quality of the session. It works like making a phone call to the cosmos and tuning in.

What i would suggest strongly to make it efficient is to get yourself into a meditative brain state while playing the audio on loop and have a firm intention. This works the best for me I find.

Also remember not to be afraid because if they feel that you are afraid or fearful they will not continue the communication.

Best of luck and let me know how it goes :blush:

9 Likes