Arcturian Brain - Testimonial Thread

No, I haven’t
But it’s a great idea!

4 Likes

Yes Robby had done since day 1!! Amazing thinking!

I paired it with Arclight however but if I were to recommend it would be definitely the Arcturian Meditation! Since it makes for a constant infusion, an active link, and an Arcturian environment we get to be placed in :)

11 Likes

Am crying right now, It to complacted to go in to but i dont really know where to begin.

I Dunno if its because this NFT but i discovered more about my self.

I dont really cry so its something.
Am crying because of what i discovered after a talk with my mum after this using this NFT. I dont really know what to think for fuck sake. But yeah am venting at this point.

I legit have only this NFT next to me and am getting a sense of its okay.

Why i think it relates to this exactly I hope to say another but its about my brain.
another part of me thinks why on earth can this NFT be responsible beacuse it only for the brain and not for self discovering. Unless this gives a connection to the arcs so maybe. I dont really know

14 Likes

Let it all out man :) :yellow_heart:
A higher brain that sees the far patterns, the unseen before, it is a big part of this arc brain…
To see from above, it is not easy most of the time
But it is also a chance to hear the sounds calling for you to hear: it’s okay.
So let it all out
But have faith you have a lot more than we see in your hands :) :heart:

11 Likes

Somthing i noticed today. Will defo be working with this for a long time. Asked the NFT to help with Logic, reasoning and of course my dyslexia.

7 Likes

I was going to make a update at the end of the day after I try to connect with ARC brain mutiple times. But i seen this comment and it was so much simliar to my experince today, i just had to say.

So today it was simlair to the day before, I did however have somthing Similar to @Nabs101 where I felt a hand only on my left shoulder tho. Tingling and burts around the body like the usaly.
Am going to stop this daily update thing. But damn things are getting stranger and stranger.

6 Likes

I just got this nft through a trade

Please add me to the private group so I can learn more about it

4 Likes

@ActionGuy , there isn’t much in the private group. First post of this thread pretty much has the details in it, and there wasn’t much discussion.

2 Likes

I think ernest might be responsible for the results, but I cant say am 100% sure.

4 Likes

where can I get this NFT, is there any way to trade or something?

I am now a proud owner of this masterpiece. My Arc collection is complete. I was wondering if this also works on the nervous system. Am I the only one who feels like it does? I feel it in my spine.

13 Likes

Am not too sure if it works on the nervous system, However if it works on the brain it has to also improve the nervous system right?

Thats just my guess

5 Likes

Yeah that’s what I was thinking.

2 Likes

Any more experiences with this one?

Very curious to how the arc brain performs compared to other brain fields/stacks

4 Likes

I couldn’t say—I haven’t really interacted much with other brain fields yet.

This one seems like it’s not necessarily cognitive or focussed on mental abilities (e.g. math, languages, etc----the “trained monkey” like portions of the mind). It seems instead to be more oriented towards the raw elements of awareness and, by extension, maybe even psychic elements.

I haven’t had it very long, but it seems less about thought-related things and more about perceptual abilities.

19 Likes

I am not in this community, but what does this do

1 Like

Just got the NFT. Can someone add me to the private group if there still is one?

1 Like

Very interested I created an account just for this one, please Dm me.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Kady! If you’re looking to buy this NFT you should move your post to Official NFT Buying/Selling Thread so potential sellers are more likely to see it.

3 Likes

Discussion about the Astral Brain starts at 11:30

2 Likes