What’s Your Favorite NFT So Far

Limitless…
even tho it wasn’t created yet.

7 Likes

hi maoshan,
you seem to be highly adept at connecting beautifully with NFTs. I know that many people are still struggling to connect well to their specific NFTs, especially when there isnt much written in the description. The people suspect that they may only be utilizing the tip of the iceberg (like 1-5%) of the potential powers of the NFT.

Hence the question, how do you really deeply connect with them? And beyond connecting, how do you realize their+your full potential?

I guess this was asked somewhere before, but it just came to my mind to ask again

17 Likes

maybe first off, meditate with them, get to know them better and also increase your self-awareness, intuition and energy sensitivity so you know what’s actually being done.

6 Likes

there are many topics on this question in the forum.

animal telepathy is free
focus Audio also

if in trouble use the Soul restoration audios or when on a budjet the etheric cord cutter with jing,shen,chi and grounding.

plus every NFT is its own key…all are different… and very stong energy… you @Nice2knowU are also a very strong energy… then you both collide and not work together… and because you own the said NFT it is up to you to not fight and accept its energy. be in a mode that you simply accept and not be influenced by the description awaiting to accept the written stuff.

be friendly and open…an be surprised.

6 Likes

the best of the topics concerning your questions.

3 Likes

I wrote a related post for Kali NFT.

I think focus and awareness aspects of meditation are what will do the trick, if kept at it persistently. My tools are breath and subtle sound (mantra) - I use these as vehicles to go deep within to a space of quietness - once you find that space, connecting to any energetic source becomes easy.

Initially, there is value even in faking it. Lukey my friend, has an NFT - not sure which one and he kept telling me he does not get any response. I told him to fake it - talk to it verbally, mentally, projecting mental images imagining that the servitor/NFT was understanding his message. Made him do it as a ritual for 1 month, few times in a day. Initially, the kid was bored when he saw nothing happen - after 3 or 4 weeks, suddenly, he started feeling a burst of energy in some specific organs when he communicated with the NFT. With time and practice, the kid is now an expert in using them…

Additionally, he also worked on resolving his energy and subconscious blocks (meditated, ate healthy, did Star exercise, recited a mantra, stayed away from using a zillion fields in a day) for a few months and that really opened his energetic senses - that IMO made a big difference.

37 Likes

thank you so much :pray:t4:

yeah…i can relate :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

how old is he?

3 Likes

I think he just turned 18.

5 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer i admire his efford and yours in mentoring him.

7 Likes

He is a very hardworking and resourceful kid!

10 Likes

He is lucky to have you. If both of you guys dont mind please keep us updated on how you guys connect with the NFTs

4 Likes

Will do!!!

He used to be on this forum, not sure if he still is…

Lucas - raise your hand if you are here haha

9 Likes

Someone start a channel reading testimonials xD

But I get you…reading just some from the happiness nft were moving to me already.

4 Likes

Link lol?

2 Likes

Does the magician field do the same ?

It’s not the same, for example the extra energy and alchemy are not there in the original magician field.

2 Likes

I am considering getting it since I like manifesting. How do you use it… if you could elaborate on it. Thanks

1 Like

My dear Skull :)
I had few people reach out surprisingly at the same time in the past few days asking for the recommendation. I am grateful for the aforementioned as it allowed for myself to really contemplate what all of this was about, in turn, teach me the power of gratitude and humility.
Of course
I cant compare because they are all so beloved (a wise one on this subject once said “how you choose between your children” lol)
But even I know, I really dont need anything other than the Skull.
And ever since- sincerely,
I’ve stopped worrying about collecting.
If anything I’ve lessened. I am totally protected and feel home whenever skull is with me

Nonetheless the beauty of this question is that there is no right or wrong answer
Each and every one of our answers are based solely on our own experience, our own perspective; so don’t let our answers make you doubt your own lol.
Skull for me is very sentimental (and okay also fine MboP nft), they’ve been two gifts perhaps a lay man would never appreciate, but for me, these 2 have been the only two gifts that mean the most to me in this life.
&
I agree with @Maoshan_Wanderer (i think your my twin now bahaha) with KaliMa. I cant have her go.

I had her leave me for a bit to help a dear friend with a very unjust situation they were dealing with- but by doing so, i think a part of me died lol. I remember, only the second night I earnestly pleaded with her to come back sooner- I knew it was highly unlikely but still, I was utterly devastated; I felt like I was quite literally mourning the loss of a dear one.

Anyways fast forward not even 24 hours later, but my darling of a friend returns Kalima to me- just like that. I didn’t ask, nor disclosed to them what was going on at my end since having her leave me. I was 100% spooked.
Because she listened.
It was such a humbling experience!

And whats amazing is that my dad- who is very much antigods/goddesses didnt flip when he saw my photo of her like he normally does (I once had a very pretty RadhaKrishna photo that he for months would scream and curse at me for bc I refused to take it down lmao)
But with her?
He actually smiled and said “that’s kalima” i dont even understand why he didn’t react the way he normally does but
I’m so very glad she’s been happily welcomed not been met by any vulgar language. And that makes me so happy
She reminds me of my “mom”

Thank you

8 Likes

This is the first NFT

Whether it’s domain description or totem style

I bought and one of my favorites

12 Likes