A Guide to Working with Multiple NFTs

Sparkling in their exquisite artwork and endless in their roads; exploratory in their journey, but how far have we walked down their miles?

Life-changing in their benefits, but how much have we unlocked so far?
And how much we are yet to have them teach us?

Then, while endless, are we open enough to experience?
And how do we keep the openness flowing in?

Hi! :D

Such a blessing to the community and our Sapien World we have been diving in, but as the blessings keep on… is there a way to make sure we are making the most of it?

no. :smiley:

Is there a way to constantly experience what we can at the moment and letting the road of NFT surprise us?

YES!

Absolutely!

Gods and Goddesses, Practical tools, Brain Enhancements, Mythical Beings, Portals, and whole new Society Status!

Who is to say we aren’t Lucky??!! :smiley:

But … Are we acknowledging it enough in our days?

For all I know… My outside world still rolls their eyes at me seeing me celebrating the new Friendly Clurichaun :smirk:

Or the beauties of the Strength and Gifts of the Runes!

Not to mention the lady on the The Star Tarot Card renewing my perception of fulfillment everyday, and the stories about her lifted up hope and faith, and their wondering of the revived smiles they have been seeing on me!

That, and I haven’t started talking about Community NFTs yet :)

So… Do we feel it on the day to day life-- with those whom we might have wished to invite into this world, and those we are just meeting for the first time?

Do we feel it in our mindset shifts, changes that open up the doors, moment of quiet stillness where an energy stream is coming to remind you that … There is more?

And there, inside each artwork, each piece, and every connection…

There opens new worlds that keep unfolding as the journey goes on.

And what we may have thought we understood, unfolds later on as an untold, first time truth.

and as a new layer of information, experienced at first glance.

Then here we go…

What do we do?

Means, ways, tips, and everyday incorporation:

The Foreseen Start. (Special to Community Projects)

By now, we have all been familiar with this experience: an NFT being created 2-3 days before the big Teespring announcement day. And what happens next is nothing short of magic. It is as if you and the NFT are now one, the energy feels known, familiar-- you have been working on it for a month or two now, and for some of our projects that took months in the making, it counts up to 3 or 4 months, of constant work, brainstorming, continued inspiration, and anticipation of the product.

In some of the groups, the connection forms from the moment we decide to work on it-- We feel the energy of it reaching out as if it were a piece we have known instantly enough that the process of bringing the ideas together is another way to bring this piece of art into our world–

And in all times, it comes out to be more elegant than we have had it envisioned.

This start here, this phase, is your first key to connecting to your NFT.

You have worked on your product intensely or long enough to know what it can be, what it carries, and how it can possibly feel.

Immerse yourself in this.

Energetically connect to the creation of the NFT.
Feel the NFT carrying all the work that you have put into it.
Look into the NFT, understand it,

Comprehend it.

A question for you to ponder on:
– Would you say you, a member of a group you have been working on, or a person outside of the project initially understand the product better than you?

To understand your initial privilege of having this capability, you will have to look into it as if you, the product, and ideas, and energies shared are all known to you,

That means, you have bonded enough with the people of your group,

Seriously-- bond with your group members.

Understand them, understand their ideas, understand how they shape it and what do they look for when they bring their innovative skills to the table.

And make true connections in the process.

Allow yourself to be inspired by people and what they share.

The product, at the end of the day, is here in this very form because of everyone. because of their shared visions and ideas. their aspirations and their goals.

(this, of course, with full understanding of Captain’s vision, what the product already carries, the ‘how’ and the application of captain’s creation-- You, also, as a group member, co-create in this process).

This is also why some people request to be added to the group after they receive their NFTs,

There is truly a magic of the people’s touches in coming together and creating a coherent product in these conversations. :)

And an abundance of visions, information, points of views shared, alterations, people getting inspired by each other, and different views that elicit the mind even :)

Bond with your people. Feel the NFT.

Now…

The NFT is here…

What do you do?

Quite literally, do your research.

Read between the lines.

Ask.

Ask again, but this time, Ask your NFT.

Most NFTs come with a detailed description that has mostly been tweaked here and there in the process of creation, some are not tweaked at all, some are exquisitely upgraded,

But, they come with enough details to make you comprehend the item you have in your hand.

Read with a mind that is open to comprehension.

I will continue to use these two key words because they are crucial to have your NFT working for you.

Expand on each feature listed in the NFT, and all the cues handed to you in the description.

A feature could be as simply written as this

or this:

But can you imagine the extension of these scopes these two phrases are talking about?

How vast Chinese Traditional Medicine is?

Are you Capturing the infinite amount of situations you can use this healing and understanding in?

Do you imagine the Value you can export to your outer world and what your actions carry only through this one sentence?

Are you reading more into it?

Then are you reading more about the subjects and the topics?

How are you going to consciously increase your receptivity if you are not willing to learn more?

This willingness here, on its own, is the open way to the next stage–

The energetic part of it.

You have received your NFT-- You’re seeing it on your screen, holding it in your hand, It’s all yours-- The walk through the world begins.

— — Gratitude — —

The realest fuel of connection that I have experienced to date to any NFT.

change my mind

Whenever I receive a new NFT; I just look into it and let its awe fill me–
I allow myself to be impressed, fascinated, admiring of this new NFT.

And I let myself really feel the gratitude that I have to be introduced to its world.

Talk to the NFT

This is a consciousness captured into the beauty of this art.

And it’s not something you find anywhere else.

Talk to the NFT … Introduce Yourself… Talk about your goals with the NFT … How it can benefit your life…

And thank the NFT for being here in your life.

Allow the NFT to work its fields on you.

Ask the NFT to envelop you into its fields.

And feel with all your senses its layers creating the shifts.

Understand the NFT

Engage yourself in the description and the connection it has to the image you have in your hands.

There are always tell tale signs in the artwork :)

Now that you have the completed product in your hand, it becomes easier to decipher the description…

As you read it, you will find these parts of the field becoming more apparent to you.

Now this part is very specific to each NFT,

For all NFTs you will want to establish your connection, and the way you do that is usually the same with most NFTs, in the sense that you set your mental state for inviting the product and its field into you and acknowledge what you have in your hand.

how you acknowledge it, however, might differ from one NFT to another.
With gratitude being the base.

It helps to understand the nature of the NFT in your hand, the way you acknowledge a God or a Goddess is different than the way you can acknowledge an NFT that is, a practical tool. (for instance, Pure Influence, or The Blueprint of Artristry to name a few…)

Whereas a Portal like Agartha or Shiva Loka naturally requires you to an environmental exploration and a mind that is exploring the presence, the beings, and the nature etc.

A God/Goddess connection requires a space of one-to-one connection like Viracocha or Black Tara

And specially with the Gods/Goddesses, you want to know their history and their most prevailing power.
Explore their character, their mantras, and their specificity as a way to honor their connection.
Explore their universe, and the reflection they carry.

This applies just as well to NFTs resembling tools like The Oligarch or The Trader.

The difference is in how you draw in your connection to them.

After all, they all carry their own signature of their alive consciousness.
Use this. :)

Do you have to verbally talk your goals out to the NFT and express your aspirations and gratitude in audible words? Not really.

This can all be done through feeling. You can also feel this “mentally” as you start to transfer your thoughts back and forth into the NFT.

You wanna just stare at the NFT and feel what you want to say in the fields in the image.
You wanna feel the picture of the goals you wish the NFT to help you with.
And feel the influence of the tool in your hand.
As well as your captured moment of your presence with the Goddess.
Let yourself be in it-- and with it.

Feel in whatever way you wish, mentally, or through your heart.
And make the experience unqiue to you.
Do you like to feel the image? Do you like to feel your knowing? to feel your presence? to feel the nature of the messages? to feel the layers of the messages? Do you like to visually see in your mind?
Do you like to just be in the moment? :)

In any way, the moment is yours.
Own it.

Ask the NFT to guide you

And who would know better than the NFT itself?

Allow the NFT to reveal itself to you.

(very self explanatory, and left to each one of us to be experienced in the way we choose to)

– Make an agreement :smiley:

“So, Beacon of Knowledge , You have full access to infuse me with your knowledge, at all times, interfere with your knowledge. and make sure to activate the link between my conscious and subconscious so that I can understand and absorb the information better”

This is actually something that is kinda built in into all nfts, but this is more to put your mind into the agreement more so than the nft. since, by design, a lot of what goes into it is a set of active smart fields.
(or this is how it feels like:)-)

Ask
Ask other owners, share experiences, we have different things that link up to create something new. Seek the knowledge you can find in others.

Nooww on to some of the fun stuff that I love :D
And that I personally do

I will start with the easiest, but I maintain that these are for everyone really.

Create an Energy Servitor

Book of The Cards (Gumroad)

Have we forgotten about those tiny boys already? :D

Servitors in general, and Energy Servitors in particular, are an excellent way to keep your connection to your NFTs.

And while there are multiple NFT servitors, the goal of this to have the servitors focusing on the task of your exploration, connection, and instant transmission of the NFT energies.

Energy Servitors have a preset skill and knowledge of energies that allows them to shape the transmission just in the way it suits your energy levels at the moment.

So what you can do with Energy Support Servitors? (ESS)

• Have them study all aspects of your life, and the ‘concept’ of your life in the space/time. + time/space.

• Allow them to study each NFT and introduce themselves to them.

• Allow them to create the right link and environment between you and the NFT.

• Have them transmit the energies of all your NFTs to you and adjust it your energy body.

• Constantly be in communication with the NFTs; choosing the right base of energies and applying it concisely to the part fof your life or to the moment you need help and intercession most with.

• Decipher the messages you receive from the NFTs.

• Create a Portal between you and your NFT, either in your one-to-one connection or when you want to connect to multiple NFTs.

• You can even create your little energy house where all your NFTs are in, and that would be you “sacred space” of meaningfully connecting to your NFTs.

• Orrr do this :)

My favorite :slight_smile:

So what I do here is to Create a node that looks something like this:

node

Then I place each NFT image on the ending of the Node.

Mine is more like the straight line with the nodes coming out of it, and the end result is the images being placed on each part of the Node, where I come in the middle in the node where everything is branched off.

So imagine yourself manually creating a node with multiple points, that is enough to carry each NFT you have, here you can make the image “pop” into the node, or grab it manually and put it on the place of this node.

Then you do it with each NFT while you feel yourself centered in this connection, with everyone opening up a "link’ or a channel to you.

A link here for me.

Repeat this with each NFT until you’re done, and feel this node being charged up with the connection.

By far, this has been my most fun experience with connecting to the NFTs!

And whenever a new NFT is here, after I do all the thank you, all the connection, automatically it goes into my ‘node’.

Can you do this with Servitors?

Yes, Yes, and YES!

Servitors will for sure enhance this and make it better, but only mainly because not everyone trusts themselves enough to do these on their own :D (i know i definitely wanted the servitors push at first)

So, here, you can use the servitors to be on the constant side of communication with your NFTs, while you go about your day, use the NFTs that are “tools” (ex:pure influence) or spend your time in a one-to-one meditation while you still keep the intercession/connection from other NFTs.

Constant Exposure

Surround yourself with your NFTs as much as you can. Spread them out on your pillow, on your wall, wherever you go, they are close to you.

This may not seem as a problem to those of us who have 5-10 mandalas around, but only you can determine what is a lot really, if you have 5 NFTs or 40 you can still benefit from the exposure.

Remember to also separate the mandalas from each other when you are out, and not have all of them crammed up in one pocket :)

Simply put, exposure allows for far more incorporation of the NFT than you normally would.

For many reasons, like…

The energy stream coming out of the NFT keeps your mind in constant communication and accordance with the NFT.
Most importantly, it primes your mind to the NFT energies.
And the energies become more “familiar” to you
Allowing for more receiving of information, easier communication, as it “breaks the ice” between you and the NFT, it allows you to experiment more and play around with its features a little bit :)

Constant Exposure is a great way to tell your mind that you are ready to receive the information carried by the NFT, that any energetic walls can now be dissolved and melted away, and
that you and your NFT are a glance away from asking for their quick opinion or help.

Now this also reminds me:

Whenever I glance at my mandalas I always nod my head and smile to them, kinda like how you would greet someone from a distance,

This can be just a mental nod and smile in my head without the actual nod,

But… this also acts as an “affirmation” to my mind and my nfts, like “hey… I’m around, thank you for being here”.

This also means

Create your personal connection:

Since this is the personal part of it, You are the only one that can figure out your own unique way of coming closer to an NFT, perhaps differently than you would with another.

For me, I understand the part where it takes more energy to verbally chant or verbally ask to do something, so I use other ways. (like the node, exposure, constant communication through gestures, glances, conceptual communication on specific situations, inviting them to know me, and constantly including “all” of them in everything I do)

Other times, it is serious ritual and chanting times lol. or out loud conversations asking for their help and guidance, opinion, or even just companionship.

Do I always get instant answers? No, not yet.
Do the answers always show themselves? yes. absolutely. when my mind is clearer and I’m just going about my day, suddenly it feels like I “understand”, have a better navigation, or have questions that have the lead to my answer already.

Which leads me to…

Meditate

Ahhh the mundane :D

So what can you do here?

Recognize the end goal, which is a quiet connection with the NFT.

Go about it in the way you choose to.

• Ask the NFT to work with you in your dreams,
  • Ask your Servitor to create a quiet space in your mind to be able to connect to a specific NFT or a couple at a time.
  • Actually play the Meditation field and :sparkles: meditate :sparkles:
  • A tip from @Cambrian in one of our groups was to use the brainwave state field, theta or delta were the ones he vouched for, but you can even use Gamma if you want to go the active psychic work route, or epsilon if you really wanna go deep into it.

The Super Obvious: Grounding! Personally, I fell into the habit of not grounding myself, and i noticed that when i finally did, receiving info from the NFTs was waaay easier compared to anything before.

So, ground yourself!

Experiment, Experiment, Experiment!

Allow yourself to think of the weirdest of stuff :D and ask your NFTs to do it.

Chances are, they can.

The things that you totally do not think they are related to the NFTs by any means, yes, these, they will help you do it.

Open yourself to the limitless possibility that they offer.

Allow them to find what they can do for you at the moment.

For me it started some time ago when I had asked Hekate to charge my water with whatever energy of her choice, while also remaining generally specific about what I want out of this.

Now, Hekate doesn’t have a built in “water charger” function per se.

But let’s just say I had the strangest week followed by a stronger calling and a turn around in events that in no way did I foresee before.

I kept doing that for a few days, this one was the most recent and the strongest. (why you may ask, because, consistency. that was the only week that I followed through with 1 request I wanted)

Which leads me to another point…

Understand Time

These are not magical wands, but they are the greatest tools to ever be created and presented.
this means, if you ask for something today and it doesn’t work within the same hour, it means there is work in progress
Let go of the beliefs that constraint instant fulfilling and expectations.

And frankly, just let go of expectations altogether :smiley:

Allow yourself to go through the journey and into the process.

and fully immerse yourself in the exploration of this world. :)

That’s it! Really… There is no secret! There is no next big thing you can do. There is just the multitude of your versatile creativity, your effort in keeping up and growing close, and your sincerity in reaching out and being present with the NFTs; while consistently keeping at it.

Now 2 fun tips!

The Sapien NFT Spread

Print out your mandalas as you normally do.
Shuffle shuffle shuffle :D
like a tarot deck :slight_smile:
Ask your question to the cards:
ex: which energies should i be connecting more with?
ex: which energies represent any blockages i may have?
ex: which energies should i focus more on today?

And let the NFT deck surprise you :partying_face:

The Sapien Ritual!

Inspired by @Danny_Ho and his incredible way of gathering all his servitors and NFTs together; connecting them all for a cause, a sincere request, and an instant manifestation!! :trophy:

"Mediated to the tracks, while sending my intention to solve the problems.

During the meditation, I imagined the power of all the NFTs radiate, interweaved and blended together to a point above my head, from which I could send it out to the universe.
I could feel it being amplified a thousand fold, and somehow I was under the impression that something was moving, something was being rearranged out there.
It felt overwhelmingly powerful!

And this very morning, just several hours after waking up, my problems were solved, unexpectedly!

A significant phase in my life had ended for a new one to begin :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:".

The Sapien NFT T-shirt!

Gather up all your mandalas and sprinkle them on a white shirt! 30, 40, or 50 … print it all on!

And there you go, your sapien nft undershirt is there!!

Mine is in the making, you? :)

A quick note on the servitors part: any servitor would work really. I use my Dragon and Light for this but because I also use the NFTs to enhance their abilities, I use my Skull to help me with all the connections and specially communication. Fae is an excellent, intelligent, and ‘quick’ servitor with a lot of pace and magic enhancing abilities that set the mood up for a special connection :)

Also … Stacks and playlists? Gumayun and Alchemical Anointing oil? Pietersite?

For you to think about. :)

This has been a great part of my journey with NFTs so far, and this is just the part of connecting to the NFTs and keeping at the connection, lots of trial and error in there. lots of expectations that melted away too, and many moments where I thought they may not be doing as much as i think they are, but turned out they were prepping the best out there for me, taking me out of many nights that I don’t wish to re-live, but that i also do not regret-- a lot of self development and connections that is here to last me a lifetime, that is here to live… that is here to detour me away from any of the impossible and introduce me to unlimited possibilities…
Are there NFTs that despite all of this I’m not able to make more than the most out of? yeah, one or two here, maybe I could think of a third, but also because some require more situations until we realize the changes they have been doing, and not that they were not doing any. it is just a ‘delayed’ moment of realization for me.

I hope this journey is of inspiration for anyone who reads those words, and perhaps a lot more.

Feel free to share any of what you have learnt through your own journey, the uniqueness in these fields has been nothing short of amazing. And our personal experiences is a resembling extension of that :slight_smile:

93 Likes

What is this? My birthday?

4 Likes

Damn.

5 Likes

Ohh haha here is an early birthday gift then!! :gift: :tada:

11 Likes

Read read! You have been through most of the journey with me!! :D

Heard all my instant reflections!

4 Likes

Yes but this is in a league of its own lol.
It’s amazing. The amount of depth you poured into this. You have such a passion for this forum; it’s very endearing :slightly_smiling_face:
It’s appreciated.
Who knows, maybe one day you’ll write for Sapient Magazine lol
But seriously,
Way to go! :+1:t2:

15 Likes

Would it be to late to introduce my self to my servtoir if i got my NFT a month ago?

4 Likes

not me blushing behind the screen! haha

this league is a result of all the people I have shared many working spaces with, and everyone that encouraged my thought processes one after another, each person who showed me a new way, and the time spent here learning from many! :pray:

Violet, thank you. Your words are amazing, and truly heartfelt. Thank you. :heart: :tophat:

9 Likes

no not at all, though chances are they fully know who you are right now.
each step you consciously make and communicate with them is a couple steps forward into your connection.

do it! :)

(my tip is to not do it like you are meeting him for the first time, but also with the same space of “invitation and permission” same as you would in the very first time)

6 Likes

That sounds like a super fun way to do it. :grin:

Very informative post, I think this should really help people struggling to connect with their NFTs.

Thanks @Desiree.

7 Likes

Yes, they will interact with the consciousness of the ‘mandala’. :)

And together they work in such a smart way actually!

8 Likes

haha it is!

I have been enjoying this recently, now that I’m thinking back of “today’s reading” a lot of things make sense! :smiley:

There is a fun mystery to it ngl haha

I’m happy to hear this! :)))

Thank you Sonata! :heart:

4 Likes

Mao since ur knowledgeble when it comes to stuff like this what are ways u connect to your servitor?
It would be great to hear about ur experince :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

ahh open-ended questions for the legends! very encouraging :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I seen his comment on 13th skull so i wanted to know how he create a deep connection

4 Likes

Also, never would have though to do this. Need to do this too. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Can the ESS also work with the deity NFTs as well, like Hekate, Cerridwen, Dagda, etc, in your experience?

5 Likes

Do it! It is such an easy way to connect with your servitors and deities yet it delivers some superior and intact portals!

It’s beautiful :)

They can work with everyone yes. If you have any of the NFT servitors they can do that just as well. I’ve noticed my Dragon of Wealth very early on to be an excellent communicator with Gods specifically, and not necessarily of money or anything. And skull, for sure.

ESS, Fae, Dragon, and Light all work!

6 Likes

By the way … I think it’s finally time to admit one of my weirdest tricks that … always… works!! :D

I only told one person this haha but, I quite literally, sleep on my mandalas.

That means, I lay my head on my printed out mandalas every night!

At some point I also used to ask all of them to teach me what I shall learn and know in my sleep, with each God, Goddess, Servitor, Tool, and Portal transmitting its own energy on me.

But, specially the gods. And, specially Thoth.
Now Dagda I have been also practicing this with

Also with water. :)

So, to charge the water with something specific they want to teach me, or the general energy and concept of it.

And i use my servitors help if needed.

But uh- yes… I sleep on my mandalas :D

And it’s a bigger game changer when i started printed these out in those larger sizes!! :sweat_smile:

(no im not gonna confess my other weird tip haha)

10 Likes

Wohoooo :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
Look at youuu!

Im so glad you did it haha :hugs:

I was all day debating if i should finish the one i started some weeks ago, but these posts are sooooo long to make :sweat_smile: thank you!!!

This is gonna help soo much.

Its fantastic!

I gotta read it all again, we can always learn something new! And from any one!

12 Likes

Yikesss no.

I could never do this.

Instant headache waking up. Too strong.

I had to take them out of my room because of that, i guess after you have grown a super strong connection, you can feel them all over you without the pics.

At least my experience.

I remember one time i had to get up in the middle of the night to take them out of my room.

You are brave girl!

6 Likes