A wondrous Place - Community NFT

A student went to his meditation teacher and said, “My meditation is horrible! I feel so distracted, or my legs ache, or I’m constantly falling asleep. It’s just horrible!”

“It will pass,” the teacher said.

A week later, the student came back to his teacher. “My meditation is wonderful! I feel so aware, so peaceful, so alive! It’s just wonderful!“

“It will pass,” the teacher replied.

• Connection to Shiva-Loka
  • This being gonna engorge you with the benefits of all rudrakshas that exists with “Arut Perum Jyoti” and with certain tweaks on planetary effects
  • Primes your physical body for higher energies with the feature “charged mitochondria with potential” applied to your whole system to make your instrument more adaptable and effective to higher vibrations
  • Brahmacharya and Inner Resistance Dissolver - often you gonna hear that Brahmacharya means abstinence but the true meaning is to strive for Brahma (the supreme or the ultimate). This will help you to search for your Higher Self on every activity you do and will help you to archieve an eternal viewpoint of life (with detachment and free from guilt and shame)
  • Tweaks and optimization for energywork. It helps you to absorb energy more efficient and the other one is optimization between all layers you have. Beside balancing all layer it also helps with doing energywork more efficient for example if you charge one layer other layers will also will be more efficiently charged
  • Guidance towards highest unfolding possible

Some extras:

44 Likes

Initial feelings :drooling_face:

20 Likes

Yea the full blown high feeling was instantly noticable (predominant on heart and head but also on whole body of course)

15 Likes

Might sound as a warning, but I gotta say this.

Anything associated with shiva will have strong spiritual ascension. One should be fully aware and be ready to go through it.

Out of experience I wanna say this. He won’t grant you boons what you ask. He gives you what is right for you.
Family life will become difficult. He makes you detached from all worldly life. So it’s better you people be clear of what you expect out of it.

Good luck with the work.

24 Likes

Beautiful! Congratulations! :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap: Looks and reads amazing! :D

4 Likes

Oh my Shiva :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Im jelly!! :grinning:

This is incredible.

Congratulations guys!!! On to super high levels :rocket:

7 Likes

I can confirm this :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Just meditated for an hour to this. Asking Shiva and the beings in Shiva Loka to infuse me with all benefits best for me at this moment in time.

A true mind eraser this is.

Total detachment and nothingness.

Felt my entire body and every cell vibrating at such a high frequency. visions presented, words spoken, beings present.

(I know this might not be a big deal for some) for the first time I was actually able to clearly receive what others talk about in other NFT threads. Direct and clear communication,visuals, and guidance from the beings.

I had started to think I was crazy… I got the passive benefits, but why could I not feel the connection to the beings and deities that others speak of?

Maybe this was the missing piece for me to bridge the gap in conceptual communication 🙇🏻‍♂️

I’ve been buzzing all morning from this. Really looking forward to discovering more.

Thank you to the group and Dream for this wonderful treasure.

A truly Wondrous Place indeed.

22 Likes

For people that will have or got this - ask for nandi to infuse you with pure shiva energy

13 Likes

thank you @Mr.Nobody for coming up with this one!
@Captain_Nemo My thankfulness is so biased :)))) Thank you Captain for making this available… for opening up the ways… for bringing them so much closer like that!!:)) Thank you:)))!

11 Likes

Oh wow, this is amazing!!! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

Well done guys!!!

10 Likes

Was guided to use A Wondrous Place alongside the Mount Kailash NFT.

Feels like an expansion of consciousness on steroids…

These beings are very friendly and chill lol. I really am enjoying their energy and company so far today :slight_smile:

Everything is going smooth and people are looking at me as if I played Ojas for a month straight. Big smiles and big :eyes:

Played a round of the yagnas earlier and the essence of mantras.

Bliss :smiley:

16 Likes

These 3 alone (that’s not even close to the full extent of what this amazing creation can do) make this on level with fields like MBOP worth over 10k

I’m excited to see more owners come with their reviews and testimonial soon.

11 Likes

When I got this I meditated with it and instantly my whole body was buzzing and I was blissed out. Stated of being since I got this is blizzzzed. Since having this I constantly feel like I just got out of the water from surfing and caught the best waves of my life (this natural high, just glowing and completely in the present moment)
Things seem to fall into place fast and changes happened over night. The level of awareness since I got this is so incredible high.
It was said you get what you need, not what you want with everything related to shiva… I guess I needed to become more outgoing, funnier and more charismatic. Maybe the last parts of my social anxiety have finally be disolved… and even my spanish improved overnight (I live abroad atm and suddenly everybody tells me I talk like one of them now).All I invite happily into my life, but wasn’t what I was expecting! I am looking forward to see what else will come…
My communication with servitors has improved a lot the last days. Fields do feel so much stronger since I got this and results from other fields are noticeable a lot faster now.
If I remember right it was said in a zoom call that Dream has a good connection to Shiva. That might be, why this one is so overly powerful. Shiva fascinated me ever since I was in Nepal, so I am really happy to have this one

16 Likes

Hello, since yesterday i am the happy owner of ‘A Wondrous Place’ my first NFT btw! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I received it in my wallet one hour after the :full_moon: full moon! :partying_face:

I would really love to have some more information, to have a better understanding of this NFT, from the original makers. If possible off course?

I was also looking for a good version of the ‘Arut Perum Jyoti’ mantra on the net, cause i would like to work with this mantra and i’m not familiar with it. Maybe if someone can point me in the right direction, i would be very grateful? :pray:

:raised_hands: Shambho

7 Likes

@Mr.Nobody

You can adjust the strenght.

It’s probably not a popular opinion but…it just depends more on you and what you gonna do with the NFT rather having the instruction what the NFT does.

Study everything about shiva you can find (stuff like ojas or amrita also isn’t a problem), all his forms, check the rudrakshas and their function (it should contain all possible also the very rare one like trijuti for example), study his various mantras, all shiva weapons etc

7 Likes

This is truly a wonderful creation brings you to a wonderous place, congratulations.

7 Likes

No more testimonial on this one? :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes