The Star Tarot Card - NFT

The Star Tarot card

The Star Tarot card, when drawn upright, brings renewed hope and faith, and a sense that you are truly blessed by the Universe. You are entering a peaceful, loving phase in your life, filled with calm energy, mental stability and more in-depth understanding of both yourself and others around you. This is a time of significant personal growth and development as you are now ready to receive the many blessings of the Universe. (biddy tarot) Enjoy the energy of this limited edition card and artwork.

This NFT listing is supported by Bondly’s NFT services. When purchasing an NFT through Spring, you are agreeing to the Bondly terms and conditions and directing Spring to share your personal information with Bondly to facilitate the purchase, as described in our Privacy Policy. Learn more here.

46 Likes

Wow this one is OP!!! A beautiful blessing thank you so much @Captain_Nemo

16 Likes

Perfect timing :relaxed::star:

15 Likes

ayeee the bot is UP! quick too!!!

15 Likes

:star: :pray::pray:

10 Likes

Already out of stock
Omg
I’m 6 min after your comment xD

14 Likes

I opened the page and it said “1m” after the New_Release_Bot posted… I can’t even. This card … so perfect :sparkles: Thank you for this precious gift Captain!!! :pray: :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Dang. You really gotta be quick with these hey

10 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that MonkeyOwl :frowning: that was truly fast…

4 Likes

One of my favorite cards!! I dont play it often but when i do is dopeeee every time you really feel it

Congratulations :balloon::tada:

Lets shineeeeee :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

14 Likes

I’ve seen it in the recommendations often, so excited :hugs: :partying_face:

Congratulations! :two_hearts: :dizzy:

7 Likes

They go quickly nowadays haha much fun to whoever got em

10 Likes

It was fasttt omg what a stress i have to clean the cache in this phone because it goes blank once i click cart.

So i used the other phone and then i forgot the paypal password :rofl::weary::grimacing: i honestly didnt think i was going to be able to

10 Likes

did anyone get an email like this

“Thanks for using PayPal. Please note that this isn’t a charge. Your account will be charged when the seller processes your payment. You may receive multiple emails as the seller processes your order.
Your money will be transferred when the seller processes your payment”

Ditto!

4 Likes

That happened to me on the Dreamcatcher card. Idk if you have an iPhone but if you do you just open the browser and hit “private” then “done” and you’re good

4 Likes

Ohh yes iphone thank you!!

4 Likes

:pray: Thank you. I wish you good luck next time!

@anon46520955 just reading that already made my cortisol levels go up, lol. Congrats! It must have been meant to be :wink:

@anon77311975 I did not get that, but I used a credit card - sorry forgot to mention that. So probably it’s fine? :smiley:

8 Likes

No that’s strange. Sounds like there is a delay in processing your payment.

3 Likes

missed this one :grinning:. If anyone has bought 2, kindly let me know. Thanks

4 Likes