The Star Tarot Card - NFT

I hope @Star & @Starlight were able to get this one :smiley:

20 Likes

Nooooo :sob: :sob: already sold out

12 Likes

Haha yeah, I missed it too… OM noted that it lasted pretty much 5 ish minutes…

Need to run my luck fields before the next one comes out lol

16 Likes

my delivery status is delivered :)

i checked teespring for this

6 Likes

Did it go on sale at 6am PST?? I was sleeping :sleeping:

4 Likes

Glad to hear bro

5 Likes

Congrats to all the stars who got it! :star_struck:

14 Likes

Haha yeah, I just got back from the Gym and saw it was gone!! I blame it on @GoddessAndGodOfAll :rofl:

12 Likes

Damn that quick? Wtf yo. What’s the time limit??

2 Likes

How do you always get these first?
Cheaters …
Sigh :pensive:

1 Like

I’m kinda blaming it on him on texts too! :rofl:

6 Likes

I had to runnnn to the bank for a quick cash out and a big opportunity of finance… Mobile data off and got my formal mode on haha… who doesn’t check the forums for two whole hours?!!:flushed::flushed:
This is literally my favorite tarot card I can’t believe it happened that way! :flushed:

So many NFTs to buy in $$$$$!!:moneybag:

13 Likes

I am sure that The Star 1.0 audio is saying this to all of u right now

11 Likes

Been thinking what is the deal with NFT’s being released randomly like this,in such limited quantity it sells in 5 mins.Aside from,random release times/periods give all a fair chance to grab one for themselves and limited quantity makes it rare item,subject to reselling at higher prices…
I have a hunch another purpose is Dream knowing NFT’s are blowing up right now,pieces of digital art WITHOUT fields being sold for thousands of dollars,meaning in the future,once a lot of different Dream-made NFT’s surpass prices of the most expensive NFT’s(+unpredictable things happen),THEN indirectly,more people will be getting interested in his work,like NFT community for example,hence finally it becoming a source for promoting Dream’s work.From there it is domino effect.

TLDR:Just explained why it is essential for Dream NFT’s to be released like this and sold out so quickly.
Only a theory waiting to be confirmed or at least to get a nod from @_OM . @Maoshan_Wanderer
Surely it is more complex than this,but this simplification should make it a bit easier for people to cope with missing newly released NFT’s.

5 Likes

but that would also mean quite a few people would need to apologize for their various meltdowns…
so …

16 Likes

7 Likes

I got busy right after doing this until now.

But as soon as i got the email i zoomed in the little pic and stared at it for seconds!! Maybe a minute and i immediately felt my whole body vibrating and light exuding out from my body but the vibration was really noticeable like when you feel ants all over but it was enjoyable like sparkled with “pixie dust” :partying_face::partying_face:

If lifted my mood right away

I had a meeting that was going to be stressful.

One lady from one department keeps making mistakes that unchain a whole lot of problems every single time, so it was actually me who requested a meeting with her and her boss (her immediate boss likes me but defends her to death and he is the owner’s right hand, so i was gonna be tough.) Meeting started at 9 so it was soon after this.

I honestly had prepared myself to just whatever happens happens lol

Fast forward 90% of my points were smoothly taken, the man supported me fully, gave her a good piece of scolding haha and i left happy with solutions.

All the while i was vibrating. I was the Star in that meeting pretty much. As i said earlier i have used and recommended many times the audio because it really works.

So again congratulations to those who got it.

And for those who didnt… believe Me. Go loop the audio :blush: at least you can get a nice effect!!

25 Likes

Totally!

5 Likes

Hey @Maoshan_Wanderer :grinning:
Thanks for the thoughtful reminder, it was sold out when I saw it… what a magnificent image, omg.
Congratulations on those who get it!

17 Likes

:fire: :100:

8 Likes