The Blueprint of Artristry (Artist Community Project)

The Blueprint of Artistry

The Divine Artist Mindset Trainer

What this targets to do is to train your mindset (and essence) to be that of a divine Artist.

Every thing that source deems to be the divine sanctified artist (of any craft, even acting) will all be applied to you, your mindset and being.

But in such a way that is unique to your own soul expression and goals.

The Wisdom of The Artist

Much like the wisdom of the dying, except not only humans are in question, but the entire history of intelligent life form existence.

So this will take into question of not only all the historic human artistic wisdom and knowledge but all the historic artistic alien knowledge and wisdom as well.

That way, youre more likely to create concepts never to be seen on the history of this planet, making you stand out for generations to come for having innovative work that revolutionized the way humans approached art forever.

This should go hand in hand with Sammys writers fuge idea (He will have his own section at the end of the description). Imagine being lost while at the same time you’re growing at an exponential rate with your artistic abilities?

The Voice, Touch and Motion and combination of Divinity

A passive ability that constantly entrains your voice to be divine, while completely unique to your soul expression so you can achieve your own divine voice that will encapture the masses for generations to come so long as you apply yourself. A perfect pitch trainer as well.

• To go along with this aquired divinely voice, an enchanted divine energy from source found within the depths of your being (to further the uniqueness) transmitted through your voice to further encapture all beings. The ability to speak/sing/ect from all chakras in coherence (speaking from the heart is loving, speaking from solar plexus is speaking with confidence, speaking from crown and Ajna is speaking with intelligence and so on)

Divine harmony and perfection aspect for the brain / mind. You are able to find the perfect and most harmonious combinations for your craft, whatever it may be: key pairings for music composition and production, color compositions for painting, proportions for drawing, angles for photography, etc. It will be in such a way that the effect that it is meant to invoke or the feeling that is meant to be expressed, can be perfectly achieved through this, whatever it may be

A passive ability that trains your hand to be able to paint, draw, mold, compose / produce music, sculpt, and even write with godly precision. So whatever path you deem to set foot on that involves your hands, you eventually excel at the highest caliber humanly possible so long as you apply yourself. Also, the same application to be applied to all bodily movements, be able to orchestrate a divinely inspired performance through bodily motion, whether it’s dancing, posing or any other physical art

Word Play Mastery

The ability to speak in verse if one desired… Rhymes are a second nature. Metaphors and similes is your first language. Intelligent entrainment of the prefontal cortex to be able to make these connections as swiftly as possible, that’s the area that activates during rap freestyles, increased nutrient and blood flow in the area during lyrical practice, neural growth during certain times of the day to allow for rest, to not over train.

Increased range of vocabulary

Glory or Ultimate Happiness? You choose.

• Best artist path in life mode: whatever path that will make you the happiest in your art career in the long run

• An artist’s touch of glory mode (reach for the stars): success at all costs, no matter what level of success may it be

Divine inspiration

Much like divine will but for inspiration, directly from source itself, the universe inspires you and wants to inspire you

Therefore ideas generate ideas out of thin air, mere dust, dull sparks all the way to thick air, dense ores, and roaring flames

Everything can be a source of inspiration… An inner guidance to the highest quality producing sources of inspiration possible at a given moment

This will go hand in hand with Sammys extra willpower idea, for inspiration and willpower, is a match made in heaven

The Insatiable Artist

While perfectionism may be limiting, contentment is the greatest halter of extreme progress… The greatest artists of all time where never content, they where always hungry for better, for more…

Sometimes when showing some one your unfinished work and they compliment it, it gives a sense of validation and subconsciously it can make you feel like it’s already complete, causing you to just marvel at what you already have and lose the hunger…

The vision is to be a famished artist with a pitless stomach, at an all you can eat buffet. An insatiable hunger and unquenchable thirst for improvement, with an unquestionable desire for growth - undeniable from all angles. A relentless rolling fire ball of artistry, lost of all else yet found in oneself.

To compliment this ferocious and unstoppable desire: An immovable patience. Preserving endlessing, patiently and tirelessly on the same craft or multiple different ones, until the the end result is met.

But of course, a healthy dose of accomplishment and contentment should be applied and celebrated now and then, but the field will steer you back once more.

An addition to Sammy’s Consciousness Allignment Idea-Acting Protocol

Sammy’s idea is very important because some times you write a sad song while feeling sad one day but are never able to continue it again because you don’t feel the same way any more, being able to tap into any emotion or state is essential to exude authenticity to the consumer

This can also branch out to acting…

Acting mastery protocol along side the consciousness allignment, you’ll be able to be in any zone while acting, if you wanted to cry while acting, the audience should be fully convinced something devastating just happened to you… the ability to mimic any action and emotion in its highest authentic essence.

The Mass Etheric Cord Cutter

When many of you become famous with this NFT, if it is so your wish, you’ll be in the constant spotlight and people will be constantly sending you their energy, in order to remain authentic to yourself and be able to produce work coherently to such, you’ll need to ensure you cut cords from the masses. Perhaps there can be a transmutation aspect that all attention to you acts as a power of encouragement and support, even inspiration for whatever it is you want to do.

The Star Ability

No matter how far the right producer, agent, manager, ect (any one who can take your career to the next level) is, the NFT will bring your paths together to cross so you will create a connection with some one that will take you to the next step. All the while repelling the evil amongst us in the industry that can also take our career to the next level.

An attraction of general collaboraters and sources of inspiration, like even meeting some wise old ladies for some cups of tea that bestowe upon on us their wisdom, stories or any other source of inspiration that can be translated to a work of art, or perhaps meeting with other artists at a park where you all practice with each other and show each other your styles of art

Including a repel of negativity that may hinder your career as an artist, like hecklers at concerts or people trying to mess with a famous person (you) in public just for the kicks, or the repellance of small negative nuances pertaining your career and your work

A calling to make sales of your art work, attract buyers, sponsors, brands, or any one who would be interested in your work

your art work also emits a calling to attract interested consumers

An enchantment to your artist name, band, brand, collection, album, song ect to hold an incredible amount of legendary fame and respect

The Divine Aura, of the Divine Artist

Regal Aura of Fame, respect and something that works like glory where people want to help you because they think in helping you, they’re helped as well

The Palette of Artistry

When the user wants to learn a new skill/instrument, the field taps into it’s existing and growing ocean of knowledge of the instrument or skill in question as well as all of the historic knowledge of artists who played the instrument or had the skill to help the user learn to play the instrument or skill as quickly as possible… From novice to master, in no time, this works coherently with The Wisdom of The Artist

Unconscious practice

An Unconscious trainer that intelligently makes your unconscious and subconscious apply what is being learned from the wisdom of the artist based on the users interests, so if one is interested in learning to play the trumpet, they’re subconsciously and unconsciously practicing to play the trumpet when he’s not even practicing physically

This would work coherently with The Pallate of Artistry and The Wisdom of The Artist

The Pathways to Artistry

Enhanced development of neural Pathways of newly acquired techniques, cementing them in muscle memory if it’s an instrument, tool, or even moves for performers or dancers or chefs

A bridge connecting the vision to the expression of the work of art the artist is trying to develop. With enhanced visualization skills (visual acuity) to be able to see final products in 3D long before the artists first touch

Enhanced memory and understanding of musical language

Specific muscular entrainment tailored to the users necessities and assist in energetic output and coordination with aide in recovery after done performing or practicing, aide in muscular flexibility

Long Live The Artist!

Throat and hearing protection and soothing/recovery, Injury protection (hands are prone to injuries in some crafts, dancing falls, sprains ect)

Divine Passion and Excitement

A revamped, refined and defined to be divine passion and divine excitement in the subjects you wish to delve in.

The Endless Sea of Creativity

A constant renewal of creative energy, as creative thought can be very tiring. The ability to store more and more creative energy with time.

The Humble Giant

No matter how great we become, the field aims to not let our own light blind us but still are able to acknowledge what we accomplish and are able to accomplish, in a humble manner.

And as with any Giant, they are very confident and have plenty of self love (or so I’d like to believe, maybe some wished to be a few inches shorter or taller idk haha). A great deal of self love and confidence to be able to fully express ones unique ultimate self expression, an aspect to be very important in this project, as well as self love and confidence in ones own work.

The Appreciation of The Arts

A deep and enriching appreciation of all art forms, every detail of an art work never left unnoticed, this will work coherently with Sammys writer fuge idea as well as his targeted conceptual realizations idea to learn and enrich the user with more techniques and skill acquired skills from simply observing a piece of art.

Sammy’s Additions

An aspect of conceptual realizations in the field that can translate creative concepts into something understandable by the user.

Writer’s Fugue. It’s a stream of consciousness you get in when you lose track of time and space as you’re creating and become completely enveloped in your creation. All of us creators have entered this space before and it is an actual state of consciousness that can be induced through fields.

Imprint a feeling of unconditional love and charm/attraction into writing/artwork that remains patterned in it permanently.

The ability to embed whatever feeling you want your within your art to invoke it onto consumers.

Capturing new and undiscovered ideas from collective consciousness.

Extra willpower to push through the creative process in order to push through creative blocks. Unconditional love/acceptance of all ideas flowing in, which helps with pushing through resistance from creative blocks (biggest thing with creative blocks is still trying over and over again and accepting whatever comes to mind).

Consciousness allignment with certain emotions or specific things one is inspired by/wants to create art about. By consciousness allignment, I mean envelop onself in a certain feeling, event or idea in order to truly capture its essence in a creative work.

Special Thanks

Thank you @Scribe for having formed this community project and later entrusting me to be leader,

Thank you every one that participated for your brilliant ideas

And above all, thank you so much @Captain_Nemo for this marvelous creation!!! :heart:

52 Likes

Guys, this is just amazing) I hope you will share the work that this NFT inspired you to do. Maximum self-expression. Congratulations!

15 Likes

Well done my man. I’m already seeing some benefits as a musician (bass, vocals) and as a writer (fiction, non-fiction). Resistance is something that affects the ability to do the work, to be confident in singing, in playing and in writing. And this is knocking out the resistance.

21 Likes

me reading all about this

i want dissssss :tired_face:

congratulations guys!!! so so amazing :heart:

21 Likes

Wow, I need to get this for my best friend.

He likes to spend time drawing.

A pleasant surprise it would be, indeed.

15 Likes

Ok, that one is badass

11 Likes

Looks amazing! Congrats everyone!

10 Likes

This is my first one. Thanks Dream, and everyone from the group. :pray: :slightly_smiling_face:

18 Likes

absolutely-phenomenal-fantastic

9 Likes

How can I get this? It’s an amazing piece. I have never bought a NFT :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Offer money to the nft owner if there is no space left

4 Likes

Yeah I haven’t found any links

1 Like

This was created as a community project and isn’t available for sale via the normal channels.

You’ll have to consult the trading and selling NFT threads to see if someone is offering a copy. :blush:

12 Likes

Here are a few, I have created recently, BoA deff helped.

Summary

Summary

Summary

Summary

Summary

Summary

Summary

Summary

Summary

Summary

Summary

Summary

Summary

Summary

Summary

Summary

All of this © .

38 Likes

Beautiful! Congrats!

Love # 1, 3, 7, 8 ,9 and last lol

4 Likes

Thank you, fast progress is being made for sure

Here for your visual pleasure a few extra ones from today:

Summary

Summary

Summary

Summary

Summary

Annddd
Just today I have been approved by Crypto.com to be able to sell my art on their platform!

24 Likes

awesome! good luck to you!

link sends me to the homepage of the site, not your profile.

3 Likes

Interested to know If anyone has any reviews in particular to this feature, after this nft ;
Im being pulled to this nft somehow :slight_smile: Thank u

4 Likes

Aj, i can’t fix it

@lucky well from my experience it’s easier to speak from the chakra i put some focus on

3 Likes

Oh man it’s such a great feature haha every day my voice has been getting smoother, flows come out smoother, my voice is slicker, I’m really happy with it haha

I used to not like my voice much when I was younger when it came to rapping, but now I’m feeling like its gonna be one of my stronger points

Also, im confident I’ll be able to sing my own choruses very soon :) my singing voice is getting better though i don’t really practice it much, i use to never think i would be able to sing, now I’m confident i can one day do R&b songs soon enough if i wanted to

These are all effects that began the week prior the NFTs conception and where 10 times more evident the day of release. My delivery became much more spot on and my voice was toned just right with each sequence

14 Likes