The General of the Legends (Private Project)

GUAN YU, THE MARTIAL WEALTH GOD

Guan Yu is one of the most famous names amongst the Three Kingdoms era in China. He’s known for his extremely long and beautiful beard, having red skin, being the one who popularized the weapon ‘guandao/yanyuedao’ (lit. weir moon blade) via his personal weapon, the Green Dragon Crescent Blade, in addition of being one of the few figures in China that went from a mortal into being deified as a God in the Chinese Mythology.

As a man, Guan Yu was the embodiment of loyalty, honor, and strength. As a God, he is a guardian of justice, a hero to the downtrodden, the Saint of War.

This creation offers us an Attunement and direct connection to the Deity.

NFT SPECIFICATIONS:

INTELLIGENT ENERGETIC GUIDANCE
The Ability to summon on request a Guidance-Based energetic being.
This Construct is based on the fictional and mythology Guan Yu Archetype.

The very essence of this being is tied to the concepts of wealth, success and prestige.
While also working as a guardian, its main objective is leading us toward the achievement of true abundance, prosperity and prestige.
Wherever we go fame and success follow us.
This being is a direct extension of the Deity.

PEACHES OF IMMORTALITY/ DIVINE PEACHES

The Guan Yu Legend, survived through history becoming an immortal Symbol and revered Deity.
The Deity will bring this immortality along and share it with us:

We are able to ask to be infused with the energies and concepts of the Divine Peaches.

In Chinese mythology, Peaches of Immortality are consumed by the immortals due to their mystic virtue of conferring longevity on all who eat them.
Effects:
-Invigoration of the the body and immense boost of its energy resources.
-Deep Rejuvenating and Youthing effect.
-Longevity boost while also helping to keep your body young, and even undo the effects of aging over time.

THE CHINESE ESSENCE

It will provide and offer us a very deep connection and bond with the Chinese culture and language, communicating directly to our subconscious mind.
A complete “inner tour” and subconscious dive into this fantastic culture.
We also added some additions; making this ability more specific to that era of China, the Three Kingdoms Era.
While still encompassing the essence of Chinese culture and language, there will be some extra tailoring towards the Guan Yu times of Myths and Legends.
Results = Rapid learning and instinctual understanding of the Chinese culture, language and soul.

ADVANCED CONCEPTUAL UNDERSTANDING OF CHINESE MARTIAL ARTS

The martial arts have a long history in China. As the name wushu suggests, the martial arts are thought to have developed as methods for hand-to-hand combat used by ancient Chinese soldiers. According to legend, the martial arts were introduced in China by the Yellow Emperor during the Xia dynasty.

The Deity will connect us with the essence and soul of Chinese martial arts Traditions, culture, Knowledge.
A connection that speaks directly to the subconscious mind, to help with understanding and immersing into the flow and long history of Chinese martial arts.

This would induce a conceptual understanding of both the practical and theoretical areas of these specific Arts.
We are able to learn Chinese martial arts much quicker and understand them on the subconscious level, immersing our souls into their very essence.

TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE

Chinese Traditional Medicine knowledge and energy is included.
We can ask the Deity to use Chinese traditional medicine for energy work, body healing, pain relief, energetic balance and many other benefits.
Imbue us with Tai Chi or Qi Gong energy and even teach us the practice as well.

-The Deity also helps us by making us comprehend them on the conceptual, subconscious level. -This induces an accelerated learning of these arts and makes them easier to master.
-Ability to connect and intercession with ancient masters of the Traditional Chinese Medicine.

ANCIENT CHINA 3 KINGDOMS ERA INTERCESSION

The Deity is able to channel energy to open a point in space and time to allow us to connect with the most famous prominent and valiant figures of this era.

We are able to receive insights, gifts, knowledge and guidance directly from the strategists, warlords, philosophers and heroes of the Three Kingdoms.

Ability to energetically experience and get acquainted with this Era of Myths and Legends.

(All done in a smart and protected manner)

THE IMPERIAL SEAL

The Imperial Seal, also known as the Heirloom Seal of the Realm and literally translated as Seal Which Transmits the State, is a jade seal carved out of Heshi bi, a historically famous piece of jade.
It was said that when you have the seal in your possession, the Mandate from Heaven is with you.
The Seal was a central item at the ceremony of succession.

Infuse us with Imperial Energies, influence, authority, fame and prestige.

Merged with Elements from The Emperor Archetype.

-The Emperor is associated with power and wisdom.
-The whole empire works perfectly because of him.
-He is also associated with fatherly love.
-The Emperor is linked with influence and power.
-The Emperor tells you that when hard choices must be made, it is always important to maintain your concentration.
-You must be focused on applying your abilities so that you get the end result you’re after.
-Creating order out of chaos.
-Leadership and authority.
-Making your own rules and having others comply with them.
-Being your own boss.
-Structure, logic, and reason.
-Energy, force, and drive.
-Being fearless.

The concepts of this are going to help us immensely both in career and in social life.

GREEN DRAGON CRESCENT BLADE

Guan Yu, War God of The Ancient Three Kingdoms Era. His own legendary guandao called “Green Dragon Crescent Blade” weighed 18 kg and was deadly menace for the enemy.

Undoubtedly a Symbol of Power, Glory and Triumph.

The Green Dragon Blade also helps to remove malefactors from our path of success, enabling us to overcome our challenges with ease.

->Ability to summon it during our manifestation rituals; its power and energy can be used to explosively manifest our intention into reality.
We call for the Green Dragon Crescent Blade to empower us with its might and glory and pave the way toward the realization of our desires. The artifact will help ignite, boost and redirect the intention into reality and manifest it.

Synchronicities will shift to bring about our desires.

WEALTH MANIFESTATION AND GUIDANCE TO RICHES

Guan Yu is the Business Wealth God, who is in charge of the business and sales within the human realm. In other Chinese literature texts, Guan Yu is also referred as Martial Wealth God.

The are various gods of wealth in Chinese culture but probably none of them are as revered and recognizable as Guan Yu, the military god of wealth.
The symbolism that his image carries is that of prosperity and wealth.
There’s really no other god with a better resume than Guan Yu to protect you and your wealth.
Statues, figurines and paintings of Guan Yu are a favorite among businesses to display in the office to ward off bad luck and guard the company profits from unknowingly flowing out.

How we implemented this:

-All the Wealth related Energies and Archetypes connected to Guan Yu Symbol are infused in our being.

-The Deity leads us and opens up pathways toward riches and prosperity.

-Wealth Attractor Beacon. → An active function to call more wealth to us from all directions and sources possible.
The energies behind this also work to remove our own subconscious limitations towards the concept of wealth and prosperity.
Also removes external bad influences and promotes luck in our favor.
Wealth and prosperity come flowing into our life.
They will feel to us like the easiest things to achieve.

ITEM CHARGER FUNCTION:
The ability to temporarily charge items with the Wealth Attractor Beacon Concept
→ The Deity is able to charge objects and liquids with the Wealth Attractor Beacon concept.
Once The Object is imbued the energetic charge will stay on for a few days until charged again.
In case we choose to charge a liquid, once consumed/absorbed the liquid will infuse us with the Wealth Attractor Energy.
We can also specify the intensity of the charge in case we want the item to stay infused for more or less time.

THE GUAN YU ENERGY

Stories tell what his figure represented to the people and how much they held him in high regards.

It is said in tales and legends that Guan Yu had a really charismatic, elegant, strong and inspiring presence,
the kind of presence that leaves onlookers awestruck in admiration.

We added this like a passive trait/skill so that when we desire we are able to emanate to the outside world “The Guan Yu Energy” on request.

This effect works very good in social situations (can be work, sport, any social setting really)
We will emit some of his energies and vibe to the outside world.
Over time these energies can become a natural part of our being.

Our speeches and actions will glow with elegance, charm and power.

This effect will also work on photo, videos, whenever desired our image will emit these energies.

OATH OF THE PEACH GARDEN

The Oath of the Peach Garden is one of the iconic moments in the Romance of the Three Kingdoms novel. In the first chapter, Liu Bei, Guan Yu, and Zhang Fei meet before they fight the Yellow Turban Rebellion and instantly befriend one another. To ensure their fraternal loyalty, the three men swear brotherhood the following day.

It is very well known that the alliances Guan Yu forged in life played a big part in helping him carve his own path toward success and prestige.

-We implemented an extra skill that boosts the probability of finding good and valuable allies along our path, we could describe this as a sort of “CALL” to bring the right allies to us.

-A boost on the probability of forging strong and valuable alliances to further help us in our endeavors toward our goals.

-A sweeping field of smart energy to draw the right people to us.

-Positively influence the probability of meeting good and loyal allies along our path.

THE GREEN AURA

Guan Yu is often associated and described in Tales and Novels having a bright green aura, wearing a green armor and dress.

The Guan Yu Aura will embrace and Envelope us.

This will be like a gentle suit or cape that will merge into our own energetic field.

We included in this the concepts and energies associated with the green color:

-A sense of growth, harmony, fruitfulness, and creativity
-In business, it represents originality, innovativeness and new beginnings
-It is associated with money and abundance
-It gives an emotional response of safety and security
-The energy of green promotes growth and has a healing power
-It evokes a sense of peace and stability to the mind and the physical body
-Slows the heart rate and metabolism giving a sense of calmness and tranquility
-Someone wearing green is seen to be sincere and genuine with their thoughts and actions.

ASCENSION

Specific type of Ascension → The Deity will guide our path towards Social Ascension.
This ascension is based on the knowledge and wisdom of Guan Yu.
As the legends say, Guan Yu was once a Human, then ascended to Deity carving his own myth in history.
THIS WILL BE MORE OF AN ASCENSION BASED ON FAME, SUCCESS AND PRESTIGE.
Reaching high-status, recognition and triumph.
He will be able to direct us and assist us in the creation process of our own legend in this life.

*Guiding us in the pursue of our own success and prestige; this is tailored differently on each of us, we all have our own aims and goals, but Guan Yu will show us the way and open up pathways for us.
We will conquer our goals with the help of both the Power and Blessings of the Deity.
He will clear all the obstacles that may be present and will share with us his energy, attributes and traits.

MINDSET OF THE LEGEND

A smart component working as ability combined with a mindset field to make you experience what it means to be such a glorious being and become it.
Better Said the ability to let you experience what Guan Yu experienced and the mindset needed to overcome and ascend to places like he did, and also the desire to work towards it.
Included the function to make it easier for you to become such a powerful being on a
physical, emotional/mental and spiritual level.

INFUSE US WITH JADE STONE ENERGIES

We can ask to receive the energies of this magnificent stone on demand.
Jade Stone Benefits:
-Jade has long been considered to be a lucky stone, especially by the peoples of Southeast Asia.
-The spiritual meaning of Jade is longevity and wisdom.
-It is believed to facilitate access to the spiritual realms, provide protection against negative energies and entities, and also to enhance our creativity and imagination.
Jade is believed to have several benefits, including increasing fortune, grounding, and enhancing maturity in relationships.

53 Likes

Guan Yu 8

MORE SPECIFICATIONS:

• Guan Yu enhances our presence giving us charm, elegance, power, iron-will, discipline and all the traits that he once possessed when he was in his human form.

• Ignition of mind, body and spirit, we become an unstoppable force.

• He empowers us, he teaches us how to become warriors of righteousness, willpower, fierceness, bravery and honor.

• He leads us on the path of the virtuous man, how to control and balance our inner self, how to face our emotions and how to build our character.

• Guan Yu protects us physically, energetically and in all aspects of ourselves and our journey.
    But even more importantly He teaches us how to protect ourselves and gives us the means to do so.

• We receive the wisdom, the energy, the knowledge, the very essence of Guan Yu leading us as a Mentor and a Guardian, helping us to move forward in our life goals and ambitions, and becoming honorable and valiant glorious men like he was.

• He guides us and shows us the way of virtue, glory, abundance and prosperity and assists us in becoming men of value, balance and honor.

• By connecting to Guan Yu we are guided by him to follow a path filled by fame and success, all while nurturing and developing our inner balance, our discipline, our mindset, all the attributes that Guan Yu possessed and that made him the most famous figure of the Three Kingdoms.

• This of course can be applied in whatever path we are currently pursuing; in our career, sport, relationships, anything! We will be guided to success and triumph, but while maintaining the inner and outer values of a noble hero (specific to the Guan Yu Archetype).

• The greatest feature is having his direct guidance toward the path of Honor and Glory, conquering our goals, achievements, fame and prosperity (and maybe ascend to a "Deity/Hero-like status same as he did in his life).

• Its like receiving teachings and support by a real Ascended Hero. (Specific Guidance that fits each of us and our goals and ambitions).

And as always Captain even added some extra surprises for us to discover and experience.

37 Likes

Tbh, I’ve been feeling His power this past days already (even pre release I mean)
Also when I speak… it’s like the law :open_mouth:

It happened in a particular circumstance, very palpable

Other situation, was when I spot people misbehaving or being rude to workers in my presence, I just look at them… and… their behavior changes instantly!

Happened with a group of people towards a waitress on Tuesday. I didn’t related it to the Power of this creation at the moment… but now that I think, it played a role. For sure. Together with all that I use (Tags, fields) of course.

31 Likes

@King_A Testimonial #1

From the moment I connected with the general guan yu that’s when everything inertially changed… :electric_plug:

A surge of intense yet immaculate energy rushed into my energy system as I went into a state I had only experienced before with Farvahar…but this was different, undisputedly unique beyond belief. :zap:

The first thing me and guan Yu discussed was becoming allies, friends, and brothers…not just with me but with farvahar as well, and I felt this beautiful and unimaginable alliance between the 2, this was like never seen before. :fist_right:t4::fist_left:t2:

I stood up straight closed my eyes, I asked guan yu to show that he was with me, that we were going to be in this together as legends as brothers, so I asked if him “raise my right arm if your here”
And if your not “don’t do anything”
I closed my eyes went into a trance and watched as my right arm rose !
I jumped in excitement and it hit me :boxing_glove: This is only the beginning ! :partying_face:

I asked Guan yu to fill my room with:

Not even a moment passed and one of my favourite business partners texts me from before to remind me of a business opportunity, an opportunity that made me cease the moment with shock yet a peace of mind knowing that this path I’m following guan yu is helping paving the road. :money_with_wings::money_with_wings:

The fact that this covers all aspect of life that a human being aims to proper in still amazes me, I haven’t even used the power of this for more than a few hours and look where we are,
Now just imagine the weeks ? The months ? The years ?
What will I and we become ?
And that was just the wealth attractor becon… :infinity::infinity:

22 Likes

Wow. As a big fan of wuxia and xianxia as well as some Chinese heritage from my ancestors this looks incredible.

16 Likes

wow wow wow!

beautiful!

congratulations to everyone!

17 Likes

Wow, this looks awesome!!! :blush:

16 Likes

Looks epic :muscle:

Congrats!

17 Likes

Great stuff :smiley:

14 Likes

Very powerfully and beautifully laid out. Instant comprehension of the abilities of this being. Gratz to your group and to each of you who contributed to bringing it into the physical! :pray: :sparkling_heart: and to Captain! :slight_smile:

26 Likes

Amazing, congrats

9 Likes

This looks super interesting, where can I get it ?

6 Likes

-Captain: how many benefits do you want on it?
-Community: Yes.

:stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

Damn, just googled it, there is an actual massive statue in China :rofl:
(the pic Cap used)

They’re lit :fire:

téléchargement
images

19 Likes

The functionality is off the scale)

14 Likes

We are very satisfied with what is inside this creation, and quite some effort went into it.
There was extreme care and precision in coming up with the benefits listed, this is a very dear project to me, being familiar with the Deity since childhood.

We were able to put all in a way that is interconnected and perfectly matches Guan Yu and His Symbol.

Captain managed to make it all work flawlessly.

The result of it all, i cant even express my gratitude and excitement for this gift.

33 Likes

I told the other teammates the fact of this rush of power from the day i obtained this nft.
Is the first time of feeling this much big power flowing into me.
is the constant charge of inexhaustible energy it keeps me steady on my goals.
I can feel the eyes of a mentor guiding me in achieving daily goals, keeps me going, motivates the inner part
I feel like a giant, there is the chance of my energetic body adapting to the General new stream of energy - people seem intrigued by my presence there are changes in my behavior, sense of security and social confidence, it is an intense ride
In recent time i have tried variety of attitude products, but an effect this fast and so tangible. . is very immediate, a new world opened for me.
it is certain also due to the fact that I ask every day to permeate the whole house with the energy of the wealth attractor, even my clothes are imbued with this energy of abundance
The sensation of being constantly enveloped in a golden aura, a fantastic feeling, opportunities appear, can feel the drive in within me.
The general seems to automatically destroy all negativity, it’s like where I walk the negativity is swept away, the feeling is incredibly powerful and reassuring.
I spent the whole day without negative emotions, a feeling of freedom of safety I was literally flying.

Believe this is just the beginning of the ascent :muscle:t2:

27 Likes

Some updates regarding this masterpiece everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

Im in awe with the amplitude of this concepts and the effects that I experience. I mean no joke, with this you prepare yourself to be unstoppable in your work place… one particular example in my personality is this, given a certain situation that demand for me to put myself out there and defend my product and my business from unfair situations I always had the ability to act, I never had hidden myself or behaved in an escapist way, BUT the thing is, it had taken a toll on me many times. You name it (I work with the public), since, arrogant people, to rude behaviors, selfish people etc. I stud my ground with everyone but as I was in a stressful situation my heart pumped fast, I was not at ease, I was in an fight or flight mode… TODAY the battle of life was so much easier, omg. I was as relaxed in the middle of the storm lol as if I was laying in a beach. Also my focus is unbelievable. My mind and emotional state are simply unbothered by anyone or anything. This is so strong! It’s a huge presence with me. It’s part of me.

Also I give my command on a situation and my coworkers simply don’t question. It’s unbelievable actually! Because, before, even though I was right there were always those “huh but… or not now, or it’s better this way…” now I simply speak (and it’s fair) and that’s it.

Note that the aspect of justice is always present here. As it was a milestone in this LEGENDs life.

Your will passes through with no opponents. And it’s fair and wise for everyone.

31 Likes

What an Incredible Community Project! So Exciting!
Congratulations Everyone!

12 Likes

I agree, a very cool one

10 Likes