Printing NFTs as Tags

Yes if you search forum sam had said yes to that (it was asked earlier) :slight_smile:
Just fit the whole pic thats it

Ive been confused how to do it though
Im like sus if they’d actually fit the entire image lol

1 Like

Great, thanks Violet. :slightly_smiling_face:
Have you got yours like this, in tags/pendants?

Im supposed to
But i keep postponing it. Like etsy is cool but
They’ve cheated me a bunch in the past. And i really want this to work lol

Lets say I send the nft photo to them (referring to projection one) but when they ship me the pendant and i look inside to see the photo projection, but some of the the photo isn’t there :no_mouth:
Then that’d suck because I think that means the NFT won’t function/work then. Which defeats the purpose lol.
So i keep delaying because i dont want to be let down lmao

1 Like

I asked them not to mess with aspect ratio and said that even if the image doesnt fit the whole tag its okay, just as long as the whole image is showning

1 Like

How does wearing all your NFTs in that bag all together work for you @Hauru ?

I read somewhere that each NFTs need their space and breath in order for it to work properly…

You can refer to this post

2 Likes

I only have two mandala in my bag
I have the eternity pendant, the eternity mandala will not wear

1 Like

Got it today :raised_hands:

17 Likes

After not having any NFTs made into tags for awhile I got this one. Reverse is Eye of the Beholder

from these guys on amazon

17 Likes

Did you give them any special instructions about fitting the whole image onto the tag? Thinking about getting a tag for an upcoming NFT but want to make sure the image doesn’t get cut off or anything

1 Like

There is a way to edit the way the image is placed on the tag so that it doesn’t get cut off.

2 Likes

Resizing it in paint?

1 Like

Should have been more specific, lol.
On the amazon site as a part of the tag creation process, the tag sellers allow you to move the image around so that it fits the tag properly.

2 Likes

Gotcha thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

1 Like

I’ve had great experience with this seller. Ordered 8 tags over the last few weeks and each I’ve gotten in under a week.

I’m in the US and so is the seller. Didn’t love the chain as it faded but I got a couple stainless steel chains from a local jeweler that work great and I just switch out tags.

2 Likes

guys on amazon are $15 less and give good service. might try them out

Tags = 2 sided or one

2 Likes

Will posting the mandala onto a black background and then printing it as a photo still work? It kept cutting the borders off trying to just print the mandala by itself so i put it on a background to fit the whole image

Photo for ref

It will work just fine, doesn’t need to be perfect as long as most of it is there

1 Like

I assumed so but seeing the borders being cut off and it not being the full image was triggering me tbh lol so I wanted to make sure it fit fully and the background I put it on didnt mess with it