Printing NFTs as Tags

Dear Sapien Family…

We are now entering new and exciting frontiers where we now have NFT fields that can be printed and work (as mandalas, as tags) …

What are your ideas on how to print them and use them? Aka how would you make them your “tags”…?

This is one of the options (not sure if this is available outside the US?) - For about 22 bucks, I could order a dog tag with mandalas on both sides. Thanks to @Milamber. I have not yet received it, should get it soon…

Some NFTs, I have printed them as photographs (Tunganath for example) using https://www.canvasonthecheap.com/ recommended by @Zen which also turned out damn fine.

Edit: Below are the “tag” NFTs

• The Warrior Monk
  • The Eternal
  • The Unexpected
  • Prestige & Grandeur
51 Likes

Window Pendant

$10 at Amazon. You can put prints inside = two-sided. Easy to change out. Has a magnetic seal. Right now I use one for the Warrior Monk.

The cool bit about this is, with two-day or less shipping from amazon, no waiting!

37 Likes

Lol am thinking of getting a custum water bottle then taking it in the exam hall next time i have an exam

8 Likes

I was just thinking of creating such a Mug too lol…

6 Likes

Imagine having it on a Sapien blankie! :heart_eyes: :hugs: All wrapped up, cozy warm and blessed!

13 Likes

I can read your mind :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

I bought this one

It ships from USA so I got it in 3 days. I like that the chain is longer then the old tags so I can easily slide it over my head to take off. Comes with a keychain holder also. It was $25

8 Likes

Awesome, thanks @Mehaul

Gonna try it! Just ordered one with Unexpected on one side and Prestige and Grandeur on the other

3 Likes

So like, how does that work? lol

Is it very hard to open up or does it open with ease?

Would you recommend it to “rougher” users who take their tags every where like to the gym and stuff and their tags might be flying all over the place?.. lol

3 Likes

That’s insane I just was thinking about this exact thing @Maoshan_Wanderer :heart::heart::heart::heart: Lockets! I wear one every day

1 Like

Could you elaborate what happens if the whole mandala does not fit, like its cropped only around the center, does it still work regardless?

2 Likes

For NFTs, I think it should still work.

I mean even the earlier tags from Sapien Store also were made similarly (I think)…

4 Likes

I used this

hope this helps!

32 Likes

That may be true but some of the recent NFTs - I think - are meant to be worn. Like The Unexpected and The Eternal.

17 Likes

Can’t lie that second picture on the tag looks Cold :cold_face:

5 Likes

It does! thanks!!

1 Like

Opens with ease enough to put the images in. Stays closed. I put a small piece of tape over the opening jic.

4 Likes

Ahh i see, I’ll opt for the custom printed ones, cuz knowing me, the tag wouldn’t last a week haha thanks rose!

3 Likes

I am just starting to explore a custom bracelet on Amazon. These ones look cool:

Link

Link 2

16 Likes

Here’s another interesting option - a “clip on”. They call it Personalized Zipper Pull Backpack Charm

8 Likes