The Warrior Monk

Mine just arrived!

27 Likes

They look amazing. :raised_hands:

Do they not have to include the full image for the NFT to work?

1 Like

@Captain_Nemo would have to answer. To be 100% sure.

2 Likes

Nfts doesn’t need full image to work or any mandala from sapien medicine just like you don’t need to listen to full audio for it to work. Having full image should supply full energy but doesn’t mean it won’t work ( if that’s what you thought)

4 Likes

Am pretty sure don’t quote me on this but one of the admins said that u need to fill image of a mandal for it to work

Exactly

1 Like

Does this tag work for others if we give to them?

Of course not. That is the whole point of NFT’s.

With old tags, you could give them to anyone and they would work.

10 Likes

It finally arrived today, for some reason it took another 5 days after handoff to USPS.

The steel is a bit thinner than I thought it would be compared to promo pictures but overall I’m satisfied with the quality considering what I paid. The chain is better than what you normally get for free with a pendant.

I like this combo since both NFTs offer protection and Masters of the Mountain has physical enhancements/boosts including the Enhanced APE+.

18 Likes

Mine arrived too lol…

But we are out for this weekend, gotta wait till tomorrow evening haha

Meanwhile, I have also ordered from the vendor @Mehaul found, and that is already shipped (from Wisconsin) and should get to me on Wed I think!

7 Likes

I have not spent enough time getting to know this Servitor yet, but it seems quiet, and understated. But the Monk is there, alert and watching. When you focus, connect and ask to be shown his energy - you can feel a very strong energy that is pretty physical, as in you can literally feel a strong energy washing over you.

I have also been using my Crystal Skull to transfer programming I have taught the Skull to Mr. Monk as well.

30 Likes

[moved]

Donut - U should really post this in The Skull thread.

1 Like

anyone can share what does the Monk exactly do ?

Or any sample situations on how the monk will activate his skills/abilities ??

1 Like

lead and protect.

1 Like

A lot of stuff actually, atleast if you request it.

He is my favourite for basic energywork and also overall to work with.

13 Likes

I´m so confused right now :thinking: Is it ok different NFT´s on opposites sides of a pedant or key ring or not Ok? Thanks!!

2 Likes

Yes Matty it should be alright!

Printing NFTs as Tags

4 Likes

Omg this is sooo pretty! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m really grateful to @Captain_Nemo for making The Warrior Monk available for us, here’s my first experience of it:

I noticed with this servitor my area of movement seems to be a lot more free as opposed to before, it was as if limited by a bubble of restriction around me. This allows me to sit upright and be more aware and present.

On my way to the bathroom I heard faint steps on my house stairs… as if something is getting away from the area.

Hope to hear from all of your experiences with this awesome warrior :muscle:t2: :muscle:t2: :muscle:t2:

11 Likes