The Warrior Monk

This is conceptualized as a protector, an active 24/7 servitor ward and protector with the intelligence of highly Skilled Shaolin Monks. That is the idea behind this energetic artwork. For real-world and metaverse use.

40 Likes

Not sure, just ordered…felt very strong even when looking at it lol, had to get it (along with Unexpected Gifts) lol

14 Likes

I agree! love this one! :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Just bought The Warrior Monk and Unexpected Gifts! :boom: :gift_heart: :boom:

11 Likes

Tried to claim the NFT - I already have a Solana wallet. Transfer on my Android phone did not work, tried a few things, none worked.

Eventually manual link by providing a manual address on a web browser seems to work.

12 Likes

Yeah, you need to manually add the wallet address for it to work on the web browser.

What I’m seeing is that this NFT is showing up in the wallet… when you click on Collectibles… within The Negentropic Fool NFT instead of on it’s own. :thinking:

@Captain_Nemo Any reason why that would be the case?

7 Likes

Ah ok, I got only Singularity, Unexpected Gifts and this one NFT…

7 Likes

I got both Fool and Warrior :blush:

6 Likes

It’s normal if it says transfer “successful” but I can’t see it in my wallet right ? It hasn’t been minted yet

5 Likes

I thought of sticking with the Tarot NFT for now and skilled The Fool haha

Initially I wondered if I need yet another shield, but then my curiosity got the better of me as the energy seemed to resonate with me lol

9 Likes

It took a few min and then it appeared it my wallet under Collectibles now

8 Likes

@Beltloop

3 Likes

thanks for the heads up @Eli ! This is definitely something I’m interested in but don’t start work until next week, and likely won’t be paid until the week after that.

If anyone is willing to exchange this for a few different NFTs I’ve been meaning to trade, let me know.

Currently willing to trade The Scorpion, Peach Springs, Anansi, Dagda and the Sator Square. PM if interested.

5 Likes

dunno how they are presenting it.
is all going okay?

New company and just a test for new ones, for energetic alchemy
not much really are planned.
Just one every now and then and the audios sometimes
but you guys can sell on it as well.

14 Likes

@Captain_Nemo

It’s ok. The activity shows the NFTs separately but in the Collectibles section, they are both showing under The Negentropic Fool. That is the weird part.

I now have NFTs in 3 different wallets! Please don’t have us create new ones and use the existing ones. :joy:

7 Likes

@Captain_Nemo I would just like to confirm but is it true there are 1100 copies that can be purchased? If that is the case I’m comfortable waiting then.

7 Likes

yes they are meant to be used as tags really.

16 Likes

the sapien tags will go on venly again :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Yay! Thank you :pray:

5 Likes

yooooo

4 Likes