Extreme introversion

Don’t get me wrong I have friends, but talking to them takes a lot of energy out of me. I’m not a rude person but my extreme introversion makes it hard for me to maintain these relationships. For instance, my friend loves talking on the phone, but I always refuse to speak to them on the phone because i mostly just want to be alone. Or sometimes I have friends who want to hang out but I want nothing to do with them, but at the same time I love them? I really want to build strong relationships with people and have fun with people but I hate that I get so drained! It’s like I have no energy to talk to people whether that be friends or even close family members. I want to be able to have more energy around people and actually feel like I’m enjoying myself, not wanting to leave all the time. I really care about these people but I don’t think they feel like I do. I’m listening to oxytocin right now, will this help me? Are there any other fields to help me be more attentive to my friends without feeling like i want to curl up in my bed?

3 Likes

I think there is a good chance you have heart and throat chakra blockages. Sounds like you have a hard time expressing yourself to where you think that they feel that you don’t care for them.

As odd as it may sound, energy awakening course is good for opening the heart up, I haven’t finished the course yet but I did finish healer primer and that definitely opened my heart up more than before. (Even though it was already open) I myself am an introvert myself but I am more expressive than before I started the course.

Consider getting vibration of divine love for the heart to.

Maybe you get drained so fast because you have cords that don’t serve you? Use etheric cord cutter from dream seeds channel.

That’s all I can think of for you right now.

1 Like

Howdy, kayla!

From a fellow sensitive, here’s what I have for now:

1. Shields - Sapien has all kinds and sorts Dragon Bone Armor

Empathic Smart ArmorBlack Mirrored Stone Shield
The Warrior Monk

1. What if it wasn’t true? First Shield UP! and then consider this:

What if it was an illusion that you bought into?
What if you are the toughest, ballsiest, most protected woman in the universe!
and you just forgot to tell yourself?

The best bit is - It’s not too late to act as if you are, cause I know you are!

While you are shielding up, grab some of those great Bones fields to give yourself a macho, yang boost! :slight_smile: Smilodon Bones Dem Ape Bones

And I dare you to tell me you can’t hang with the crowd! :hugs: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

6 Likes