The Empathic Smart Armor

Sapien Medicine Limited Edition Energetic Artwork NFT ‘The Empathic Smart Armor’ 300 copies

53 Likes

Shielding 3.0 variant?

5 Likes

its made differently but highly responsive and and specialized for empathic people.

works on the whole emotional spectrum bandwidth
within the receptive emotional bandwidth of the person

58 Likes

does it have audio?

3 Likes

This must be salt bath on steroids.

4 Likes

damn, it includes all this and u didnt mention it.

2 Likes

yes he did :upside_down_face:

13 Likes

:upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

23 Likes

3 Likes

You have this? Who is the one person who has this? Please review?? Pm me if you’d rather.

3 Likes

Only one person has this?

So it appears.

3 Likes

Sorry but your feedback isn’t very clear. Would you mind re-articulating it pls?

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Sorry — I was just thinking out loud and reflecting on the energy dynamics of the past week.

or was I the only one who noticed?

2 Likes

no

1 Like

I didn’t think so lol

2 Likes

From now on I’ll be picturing Noesis as the ham radio operator of the energetic realm.

5 Likes

Would this field help against energy vampires or people that steal energy?, initially I didn’t believe this but I feel like some people can steal energy, it’s like when I’m with them the fields that I use for myself they somehow also get the effects especially since I’ve started working with energy and using audios, I would be doing fine in a setting then suddenly I start feeling this rush of emotions and when I remove myself from them I feel very tired like I just did an intense workout.

Also does it come with an audio?

8 Likes

I don’t know if it would necessarily apply to energy vampires… if it builds upon the existing shielding ideas, then it probably would.

8 Likes

People definitely know how to steal energy purposefully and methodically.

6 Likes