Shielding 3.0

I just got this. I really hope it helps with being followed by men/males. It happens so much, twice this week, it freaks me out so much, I hate it :sweat:

1 Like

Sounds like you need Dragons, or Begste or John Wick or Aether Snake - something in your aura that’s gonna snarl back at those guys. No doubt others of us have suggestions.

3 Likes

I taped a small image of Shielding 3 on the back of one of my tags so it’s portable and wearable.

2 Likes

Thank you. I will look into them.

I know most of the time it is my appearance/beauty. And it is pretty harmless so to speak.
But sometimes I can sense something is off and it is more than the usual.

I will print it. I am not wearing any tags/NFTs yet as have not found a way to wear them with outfit.

1 Like

Possibly Ape Bones could be an aggressive energy; along with asking the Negentropic Dragon to repel unsavory characters around you.

P.s. Saint Michael or 72 Angels echoes what Rosechalice has already mentioned.

2 Likes

Would Ape Bones interfere with my feminine energy that I radiate?

Would it interfere with my interactions with a masculine man, on a date? Like would they sense it and feel like some weird competition with me? lol

I need something that I can use for going to the shops, to cafe, the supermarket, seems to happen a lot. I understand what is happening in most cases (they are appreaciating my beauty, or want to ask me out lol). It’s just the creepy situations that bring me fear and panic.

Maybe the Neg Dragon to “call on” would suit.

2 Likes

I think it would be a temporary thing; while alone. Wolf Bones may be a more unisex, mysterious dominance. I just wonder if by connecting with the NFT, you could ask to connect with the alpha female energy of wolves. Since wolves are social, it would still encourage connections & respect. Smilodon Bones would be too aggressive & “lonerish” lol.

2 Likes

Ok, so sometimes I write first impressions but I don’t usually share testimonials.

Here’s a little something.

I’ve been carrying shielding 3.0 for about a year now. It’s the only NFT that for whatever reason, thought/emotion, plan/intention… order/chaos that I always have with me. Even on days where that’s all I wear. Wasn’t even a choice just a matter of action.

For a while I didn’t understand why, and what was a little surprising was that I didn’t even think about, examine this unknown, but very consistent action.

Today I think I kind of do. There have been energetic attachments in my lineage for at least a few generations. Difficulty or trouble being with one’s body, mind, and emotions. Another way of thinking about it is that you’re not fully yourself. Anyway I’ve spent the last several months looking into and trying to understand, as well as undoing it back up the chain. Over night I made some significant progress with some help. This morning I played shielding 3.0 and felt like a shield/sphere expanded from my core and almost like pushed things out from my physical and energetic body. Flatulence and belching included. What was really significant was like little energetic balloons that I’ve had since at least young child deflating all around my body but especially around my stomach areas. I feel leaner, much lighter and like I’ve lost unnecessary things that I’ve been carrying.
Curse/Spell Removal and De-Inhabitor combo have also been worked with in tandem as well. Those helped me better make use of shielding too, at least conceptually and understanding differences between.

Thought/feeling wise shielding seems so neutral to me, but it’s just always there. Thanks Dream.

Spend more time with fields and maybe choose to understand a little, before moving on.

7 Likes

I can absolutely empathize in dealing with negative attachments. I feel for anyone who has to endure such a path. For the past couple months, those energies have been missing and it feels freeing (for the 1st time in I can’t remember when). For my situation, it was the combination of Negentropic Dragon (call her directly to aid in attacks) and a Chinese Guardian Dragon (works passively 24 hours a day). I asked my Warrior Monk to call both for backup, then activate my Sheilding 3.0 simultaneously. Once this action was learned, serenity & peace have become the new norm! Thank you for sharing your method as well. It is always interesting to see various approaches to Familiar challenges. Who knows…maybe securing Infinity armor (down the road) would be a great layer to add too.

1 Like

method wise, I guess the ignition for me was bringing in all of my attention to the core of my body, smallest point, and then expanding outward in as full a way as I can. I’m still very much working on it and practicing.

Ideally I would like to be in a state where I could send so much love to the attachment, and gently detach in very mutual way.

1 Like

Speaking of sending love to an attachment, there is something important there. Years ago, I was a guest who was invited to someone’s church. Being in the far back, I had slipped into a deep prayer meditation and hadn’t noticed that the service was over.

Opening my eyes, I had noticed a young man, who was with his crying girlfriend, in the front. It seemed a bit off that the guy was standing oddly and the girl looked scared of him. I approached and asked what was wrong. She said that someone had prayed for him to free him from an entity, yet here he still was (dealing with what looked like possession of some sort). Something in my mind started a dialog that seemed to be for the guy. I embraced him to hold his unresponsive body up, as I allowed the words in my mind to be spoken to him. Everything being told was about accepting love into his life. It was some message from the creator to him about allowing a connection to take place between them both. His girlfriend looked confused; yet sort of relieved. I mean…I was talking to him as a grandfather would comfort his most loved family member. It was as if I had known him since birth. Placing my ego aside, it never occurred to me how this seemed to an outside audience. In that moment I didn’t even seem to exist to my own conscious mind; but only him and God.

Her boyfriend eventually came to and with tears in his eyes, he hugged me and couldn’t stop thanking me. He said he needed to hear that message. I wasn’t certain if that message of love was for the entity or himself. Either way, I was bombarded by more tears and hugs from him. She tearfully thanked me and they kept looking back at me as they left the building.

Even I had no idea what that was about. All I knew was that I had been used as a vessel to convey a message from source and whatever the stronghold was seemed to dissipate in the presence of unfiltered love. Hearing your ambitions to utilize love actually seems like the best type of armor for dark attachments. Imagine a type of “Love Armor” or “Agape Armor”! That could be a future feild.

7 Likes

This changed me in a moment.

I closed my eyes, I was witnessing dark energies leaving me.

My ruminating just ceased.

My nervous system actually felt worst it was just so randomly unburdened that it felt like it was overacting.

I felt what I’d call “freshly un-submerged from water and air drying”

2 Likes

Maybe try asking Aphrodite, she’s supposed to be “Goddess Attraction”, she probably can level and attun your attractiveness.

And repel jealous girls (and boys if you see what I mean), omg everybody needs that.

Let’s all live in harmony :pear::star::sparkles:

4 Likes

I have been listening to this for some months now.

Since I got it, I listen to it daily in the nights before sleep. Only on two occasions I didn’t listen to it. The first time I got bad sleep and had two nightmares.

Second time has been this week. Somehow I forgot and didn’t listen to it two days in a row. I had what I can call bad luck and people been weirdly offensive at me, bullying and taking advantage of me. This reminds me of my “old self” and I now understand that this self is the reality before shielding 3.0.

Any idea to figure out why is this happening? or maybe somehow to get answers?

2 Likes

is this a good nft for empaths? Ik theres empathic shielding but i was wondering if this is enough

im sick and tired of reading the news or just being around negative people and feeling drained asf because i take on their energies

1 Like

check @Equilibrium 's Reality blocker if it’s for you.

1 Like
2 Likes

How do you expand your aura?

Yoga, Meditation, Mantras, Pranayama, Qigong, Mindfulness, etc.

9 Likes

A short overview of two experiences I had with this amazing NFT.

Last week, I was listening to Shielding 3.0 while I was loading groceries into the trunk of my car. Another car didn’t see me and hit me accidentally. I was super lucky and got out of this accident with only some scrapes and bruises. I was also in a motorbike accident last year as a passenger. The driver got injured and had to go to the hospital, I was lucky and got out with only mild scapes even though I wasn’t wearing any protective clothes. Those are only two examples, I had many more smaller incidents that also turned out in my favour which I contribute to this NFT.

13 Likes