The NFT Maker Series Reviews/Questions

Hello

This post is to gather all the NFTs from the maker series that have been released and the one that will be relesed next week and any other that might come in the future.

You can still or rather comment under each post, but since this is a new concept and very cool one AND a super kind gift from Captain to Us, i opened this thread so we can talk about them, ask questions and of course share testimonies in just one place.

these Maker Series allows the NFT owners to create items charging them with the NFT and then sell them.

KINETIC STORAGE TRANSFORMER

Book of descriptions

Energetic Kinetic Storage Transformer Owners

----‐‐----------------------------------------------

THE SHIELD OF CALIBURN

The Shield of Caliburn NFT

A protection item maker.
A shield crafted from the energy and power of the mythical sword in the stone.
Tensed protection shield that actively pushes away intrusion.
You release your stored accrued collection by squeezing the item as a sort of ‘kinetic key’
Create your item by simply saying ‘create item’ with the image open
and you holding your intended item.
One use per hour, Grants resale rights for items made.

--------------------------------------------------‐------

THE SWORD OF THE RIGHTEOUS

The audio for any one to buy at Teespring:

https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com/listing/sword-of-the-righteous?product=1277

Edit:

SWORD OF RIGHTEOUS ITEMS MAKER RELEASED TODAY (3-11-21) ON TEESPRING WHICH MEANS ITD BE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE AFTER ON VENLY NOT CRYPTO IF ANY OF ITS OWNERS DECIDES TO SELL THEIRS

WHATCH OUT FOR ADDS ON CLASSIFIED SECTION IN THE FORUM IF SOME OWNERS ARE LOOKING TO TRADE IT FOR A DIFFERENT NFT THAT THAT YOU MAY HAVE IF YOU DIDNT GET THIS SoR AND WANT IT

25 Likes

I believe it’s great that dream took up the idea I pitched to him.

I haven’t grabbed any, but he was extremely excited to provide other a means in which they can earn some revenue from the NFT without having to sell their copy.

So good luck to anyone/everyone who gets it.

23 Likes

Review on the Kinetic storage transformer:

This has become my daily energy booster
And a strong shielding protection booster for this extremely highly sensitive Empath soul lol

It keeps me in a sweet/light like bubble

It immediate clears my mind

It feela like it washes my nervous system from debris and fill it with almost electricity that frankly feels like from a different realm, a higher realm, with the audio i feel that but on my aura, with this i feel it running through my whole body and energy systems. IMMEDIATELY.

I made 4 of them for some of my coworkers to start testing it in others, i specifically chose the skeptic ones and the zero energy sensitive ones.

They ALL agree in the feelings and the results.

One of them is also using it right before going to the gym and he says it empowers him to last longer and perform better and after the gym and he said he feels as if had just done 10 mins at the gym, no pain or discomfort

In terms of charging the water ah My.

I already loved charging it with the infrared plasma drink or activating the Crystallization from the energy course.

But this feels different. I dont have the energizing cup (the one with the essence of the mantras) but since i chant mantras it does feel like how i feel after chanting mantras, that deeep full feeling of wholeness, peace and cozy comfort so i assume the cup feels something similar as infrared plasma drink + chanting mantras haha

It taste crispy and almost electric and it definitely holds it throughout the day and days (if charging a jar or a bigger container)

review on the Shield of Caliburn

Put it this way, with thr Armor of Light and Glory i feel incredible protected like surrounded by a strong shield.
This one feels like literally the actual armor on Me.
The Protection audios that i listen here and there now feel vibrating outside my body like my aura vibrates like if… i had an armor that vibrates with the energy of the audios, which is pretty cool.

It also enhances the tourus weaved respect but it doesnt feel like people fearing but like admiring with respect.

I created 2 for other people and so far theyve said they do feel like the guardian angel attached to them haha or like invincible, they didnt know how else to express it.

:v:

23 Likes

I own the violet sword of caliburn, would love to exchange an item with the sword placed on it and the KST as well. I’m in Luna!

3 Likes

I, created the KST coincidentally for 4 men, not women yet, and they only wear watch the most.

I did it on their house key or their alarm car key

And gave them instructions to at least squeeze it one day and see if it was enough for the day if not then a second time.

1 of them told me today

“I keep energizing myself with this thing yoo lol since i have those keys in my hand like 4 times a day and sometimes in the office i play with them”

Then it occured to Me that with this specific maker, itd be great to create them in small keys that they could add to their key holder and then for sure like twice a day they will be holding in, easy to remember, dont have to wear it, and always with them no matter where they are.

So there you go, for the KST makers out there, this idea; you can buy a bunch of small keys they even come in colors and then sell them like that.

It could be these which are even cooler

Or this thing and then theyd just put them on their keys

:blush:

8 Likes

That’s a really smart idea with the keys! I was wondering about how to do it. Want to make it for some friends and wondered what kind of jewelry or other accessory to pick that’s always suitable to wear too. Keys are a great choice.

Reviews to follow soon. I’m super super grateful for getting both so far… they’re such a blessing from the Captain to us and the world… :heart:

5 Likes

And funny tho, i was reading again the description no too long ago and it says

“Kinda like a Kinetic key” lolol say no more

3 Likes

Lol! Hints everywhere :blush:

2 Likes

Can the creation be done with an open image on the a phone ?

Yes

1 Like

Thank you so much for the quick reply–my printer is having a moment.

4 Likes

Having a moment hahaha

1 Like

Awesome field, (have it on item)
Made like 45 art post on instagram as if it was a joke in like 2 hrs after getting it.
To me it feels like self validating power . Fuel is also a good word to describe it :muscle:

These are the posts i am talking about, the images were made beforehand ofc. I only had to post them and choose 3 different color types for each. I dont think i would do that without this field tbh. Would probably stop beforehand or something, but now i kept going.
IMG_20211103_193944|317x499

I also love how this is our first smart field on an item :partying_face:

14 Likes

Beautiful!!

7 Likes

Thank you :)

6 Likes

These are amazing :partying_face::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

About Kinetic Storage Transformer

2 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

@veh @Cambrian

Ive been off yesterday and today just at home with rain relaxing but also going through massive detox so i havent felt this, what you two have so far. but quite interesting and at first one would say unexpected, but now that i think about, it actually makes sense and confirms what i thought about this maker in particular:

Its not just going to protect our opportunities etc from now on, but its negentropic and I couldnt be happier about it!! I said last night, if this thing is gonna bring me the deserve payback from all those times i got fkd over im gonna be on top of the world next year lol

So i want to ask u guys, if what you are feeling so far, had been diminished in the past somehow by other people or situations?

Like do you feel you lost these abilities somewhere in the past and they are coming back or these are totally new?

What if you were told growing up that u could never be a good artist etc? Even if you dont remember? Because theres always dream killers every where, and unfortunately a lot of times our families cut our wings and dreams growing up and put us in a path they wanted for themselves but couldnt?

I want to hear more from your experiences!!!

Im excited big time with this one!!!

Ahh wait!! Snipper is with the SoR and Cambrian with the SoC!!

This is really interesting

5 Likes