Empathic Shielding (Maker Item) NFT: Testimonials

Reserved

Will only work for the NFT owner.

How to use Maker Items FAQ.

16 Likes

Most likely, this works like a maker field to put the “Empathic Shielding” field onto an item of your choice.

Description of the Empathic Shielding field from the mandala from Sapien’s Instagram:

“Energetic Mandala Series, These are created to create an energy field around you that does what the words say, You can print and keep around you or use it as a phone wallpaper. It will work towards helping to provide you with a measure of empathic shielding in your daily life. You can keep it in your wallet or pocket, where ever you think appropriate” (Login • Instagram)

7 Likes

@JAAJ Is it the same?

I don’t know. We need to wait for official description.

2 Likes

This Empathic Shielding with my other goodies completes my full all-around protection. :shield:

16 Likes

Where and when are all these NFTs being released lately? I’ve been missing them all. Haven’t seen a peep about them. Have they been mostly crytpo.com ones?

1 Like

3 have been on crypto.com

The rest venly.

But the last few release were the final ones for the year.

If you’re talking about other NFTs then it’s because those are community project where people come together to make a custom field. A group effort kind of thing.

2 Likes

Yeah I was talking about regular ones. Thanks for the response bro. I guess I’ve been wrapped up in working on my own fields lately. Totally been out of the loop. Plus I can’t get on crypto.com anyway smh

3 Likes

Black Friday post
Said he would release three on venly

4 Likes

NFT finally in Venly wallet :clap:

4 Likes

Aye @Captain_Nemo ,

when you find a minute, can we please have an official description for this maker item please?

What the field that is imbued onto the items exactly does and whether it is different from the Empathic Shielding mandala from Instagram?

Thanks in advance.

5 Likes

Hi @SammyG can we confirm if this will only work for NFT owner? Like the other item makers, can we imbue this to an item and give to another person?

2 Likes

The description grants resale rights, which means the made item works for other people.

3 Likes

@donut Thank you. That’s great to hear! Where did you find the description?

The first post needs to be corrected then. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think there is a thread on the maker series The NFT Maker Series Reviews/Questions

The first post was meaning that only the NFT owner can use it to make stuff.

2 Likes

Is there audio for this? Also, can I just print this out and use it or do I have to make an item? Thanks.