Book of descriptions

Bonus Collectable

Excerpt taken from the book of descriptions.
-start-
The Energetic Kinetic Storage transformer.
Charge your drinks or create you own ‘EKST’ item.
The items will work as a means to store excess kinetic energy, otherwise wasted
and transforms it into alchemical holy light.
You release your stored accrued collection by squeezing the item as a sort of ‘kinetic key’
Charge your drink by having the image open and saying charge drink.
Create your item by simply saying ‘create item’ with the image open
and you holding your intended item.
One use per hour, Grants resale rights for items made.
-end-

32 Likes

:hugs::partying_face::partying_face:

Aye you did it!

5 Likes

So will there be another magical book? Would be cool

2 Likes

I have an idea of charging water in the bathroom using this. Imagine using charged water to bath yourself :exploding_head:
But since the water is held in the pipes and everything and is not “visible” to the field until we use it, will that work @Captain_Nemo ? :joy:

2 Likes

So let’s say I own this and make a item with this energy.

I can sell it to you and that item will have the energy. You are able to use the products without issues but you wouldn’t be able to create new products unless you’re a NFT owner.

So instead of me selling me rights to the NFT I allow you to enjoy the effects my selling you the product(s) I create using the NFT.

hope it helps

12 Likes

Wow… that’s so kind and generous Captain… so we can pass these items along to our loved ones to use :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Yes.

4 Likes

French shop opened :fr:

Come visit :handshake::grinning:

14 Likes

Hm, new book coming out?

4 Likes

you can try of course.
Nobody stops you from trying.

12 Likes

no its this post.

14 Likes

Can u guys stop bidding now???
:)

i dont want any more emails that ive been outbid
lol

Edit - come on now @Meeko :roll_eyes:
lol congrats :smiley:

9 Likes

Oh you got email when you are outbid, is the amount get refunded right away to the account? Good to know for the future :grin:

2 Likes

yeah my understanding is they dont technically charge your account, just like a deposit in a hotel, they reserve the amount for the time being. and then they release it when youve been outbid.

2 Likes

Oh really? The last time I bid for the Astral Viber I had to prepay the amount :upside_down_face:

hmm are you using your credit card or paypal?

1 Like

Maybe when the bid is higher than a threshold you have to prepay it?

I was using VISA card :laughing:

i got the notification already from my app that the booking was cancelled on the card, but im using the card directly.

1 Like

Hmm so the bid didn’t went through right? I feel like I should PM you to not dread the thread =))