The Shield of Caliburn NFT

If only I could login to my crypto account now smh. Reset my password 4 different times :man_facepalming:
Still saying “Failed to sign in. Please check your email and password”

7 Likes

That’s been happening to me all week! )=

4 Likes

Same for me. It’s bizarre.

5 Likes

Make sure you actually put in your email address. Login page seems to remember my username, which is Scribe, but the login actually wants your email address instead. It frustrated me too till I figured that out.

2 Likes

Yeah it requires a email. It tells you email required if you put the username

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG What types of intrusion will this item protect a person from? Physical? Mental? Emotional? Entities? All of the above? :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hey I’m wondering how durable the field would be when created on clothes? :thinking:

I’m thinking of more durable materials of course, like jeans and jackets.

3 Likes

Soon Vesparda be walking like she owns the world

WealthyTatteredAnchovy-max-1mb

9 Likes

When I first put the item I created I had some ‘‘willpower on backlog effects’’ and started a frenzy where I worked 13 overtime hours. This is funny because this means field paid himself on the same day, and I wasn’t expecting this, at all.

That frenzy seemed like a Chariot tarot card, but with the horse using Hardcore and Muscle Beyond Limits for months with Knetic Quasi. Not the highest backlog effect I had with willpower (the first day of New Perspectives was the highest), but for sure at the top. I then got used to the field in the following days. The willpower was less wild and more controlled. But make no mistake, this doesn’t mean it lost strength. Actually, this field is so strong that I had to ask Dream if it was the field causing the effects I was experiencing, or something else I wasn’t considering. He confirmed he made these very strong, and also told me ‘‘it will reveal different aspect of its power to different people’’, so keep that in mind while reading my review. As it seems, the sword gave me the confidence that I could do everything I want, and willpower followed.

This confidence and wholesome unstoppable feeling are two very important aspects, as fear usually hinders us from getting the willpower we aim for. With this field I discovered there were a lot of things on my current routine that I wasn’t giving all I could. It all changed when I started using the ring I put the filed on: now my day became so ridiculously productive that I finally can say that my journey to fix my willpower problems is over.

I think we should always ask ourselves, everyday if possible, what we are doing towards our goals, and try our hardest towards them. Well, if you want to try harder, but currently have problems with it, buy New Perspectives. It will solve 80%+ of your problems related to it. Then try an item boosted with this (or even the Excalibur audio). While I can’t guarantee you the effects will manifest in a very similar way I just reviewed, they should be close enough to worth the try.

Writing stuff became so easy that I wrote this review in half of the time I would take weeks ago. With much more mental energy and enthusiasm as well. This is very important to me because I love writing reviews here, but I didn’t have that ‘‘chariot vibe’’ to write them, so they took too long to write. This item also carried me hard on the community project I joined last week, here on the forum. I’m also fitting into the routine things I always wanted to, for a very long time. I’m getting more and more organized with the days, setting up increasingly ambitious routines, because I know now I will have consistent energy and confidence to do everything.

The crazy part? I can create infinite items with this NFT, and make a lot of people experience similar effects. Thinking about how many lives can be changed with a tool like this is just crazy.

@Captain_Nemo here my review ;)
And thank you.

25 Likes

I agree.

The effects have been very strong

Ive taken it off at times lol

im not even listening more than like 5 fields a day these last weeks.

still i have to help myself with other stuff to sustain that power lol

And let me tell u i can hold a lot of energy but this is really strong.

But happy times eh?!

Congratulations on your experience

12 Likes

This is exactly the reason I asked Dream about this field. I can handle a lot of energy, but this one is something else.

8 Likes

What is the difference(s) in the 3 shields, except their color?

2 Likes

Nothing. Just the color

5 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

For example, can i charge my pendant using this?
I leave the digital image open and what do I do next?
Say ‘charge item’ - name or?

It literally is explained in the OP.

Dont be lazy man!

6 Likes

I keep forgetting commenting here but now that i saw it being offered on the buy and sale thread i gotta say:

I shake my head every time i see it being offered.

This to me to this day its the strongest shield.

Its so tought i still have not been able to keep it on 24/7 for more than 3 - 4 weeks. I have to take it off let it settle for a few days and continue, at times i have actually put it away. For months. Cause i caaaant.

Theres so much about it that ive felt.

I feel it growing on my aura but almost like from the skin outwards, it feels like the armor material but at the same time like a rock.

You remember how NOBODY could pull out the sword from tha rock? Same. I feel i am the rock, the sword and Arthur lol all at the same time.

So you can translate that into how tough and impossible the protection is.

it keeps growing and like emanating a thick energy that i dont know what to compare it with, i feel it like pushing inside too thats why i feel it heavy, this time im gonna resist and go through the whole process until i have integrated it completely, i can only imagine…

I also feel it expanding when i get outside or in contact with people. Impenetrable, untouchable.

I feel it embracing and thickening the energies of the tags i have on so they feel stronger.

I mean i am seriously not exaggerating, i just kept saying i gotta comment this in the forum because i cannot believe is not being mentioned left and right as the best protection we have access to, and yes we do a lot of us could, because i believe there are like 30 copies in total?

And we can create items with them, gift them, sell them etc, i have made only 3 🫠 one was for an ex coworker’s daughter that apparently always gets in trouble or hangs out with weird people. And so far shes all good.

The other person (a sister) is zero energy sensitive so maybe thats why she doesnt feel the strenght as i do and has not been in situations where shes had been in inminent danger to test it. thank God but… the reason i made it was because she works with X Goverment office in our city, and she is part of a program where they have to go to a very remote area full of savage people once a month, to offer entertainment, concerts etc people is thankful to them etc but it goes all night and she has to walk around the place, while people getting ridiculously drunk and high, so that was my concern because she had already told me all kinds of stories that got me petrified scared for her. Basically every month she felt “that could be the last time” 🫥

But she has not felt that way ever again, so its like it repells the situation altogether i guess. Its been 2 years. She doesnt wear it daily tho, and she has other protections too, so she cant tell me more of what she might have observed either.

I honestly have forgotten myself to create more and gift them away, because ive stopped wearing it for months at a time, i forget. But i will start creating more and as i said. Will wear it non stop :sweat_smile: or maybe gauge until i can keep it on.

I also feel all the Armor of Light or Knight Mindset offers in terms of the internal change of mind and heart for a more “person for the people virtues” if you know what i mean and as if the people would become a kind of protection for me as well.

And that has been just with the longest maybe 4 weeks at a time. Then i always have to stop it. And i tell you it keeps growing. And that about like enhancing the other tags is mind blowing maybe that too is why i feel it so strong like all those energies pressing on my chest haha

All this to say to whoever owns it:

Dont sell it or trade it before having created enough to gift or sell why not, spread it around we are in tougher times now…

And i dare you to start wearing it non stop so we can share more experiences.

And lets try to create for forum members that live in our country or that it could be easier to ship etc.

I live in Mexico so if any one around here wants one or 2 PM me and ill ship them (at your cost of course) :raised_hands:

8 Likes

Finally someone who thinks similarly.
I had made only one and it’s very powerful

4 Likes

If someone who has this would be so kind to make an item for me and wouldn’t mind shipping to Ireland (ill pay of course and work out a price if needs be) I would be very grateful. Can never have too much protection these days.
Send me a PM if interested, I could post over a ring or chain or whatever would be needed first :slightly_smiling_face: :pray:t3:

5 Likes

You can also check the buy and sell thread. Ive seen it offered at not high price might as well get it if the price is close to what you would have to pay for sending the item and receiving it.

I hope you get through

Intuitively after putting it back on ive felt like i didnt need to wear/use other protections ive always had. So ive taken them off and feels great so far! I feel it expanding and exuding. Ill ask around as well in my Expat Groups here if anyone is travelling your way for Xmas im sure there are and id send it. Then local couriers would be easier. But still check who is selling it. I think @pranic_climber was one of them

1 Like