The Shield of Caliburn NFT

I feel like its refer to One squeeze per hour, so the item still have enough time recharge itself for an other squeeze.

1 Like

about and hour,
no you dont have to hold it for an hour.
you have no influence on the process once its started.

yes of course.

not really made to do that.
but i am sure someone will try.

no
maybe i need to rewrite the description. But you dont need to squeeze this or anything.
it works actively when finished as long as you wear it.
The kinetic one you have to squeeze.

the kinetic one stores…
the initial squeeze in this just activates and thats it. (for the shield)

19 Likes

means
one creation use per hour, with the ‘maker’
for caliburn you just squeeze once, its always active after
the item once made can be used however as long as you want, just wear it.

24 Likes

Thanks dream!

Anyone wants to sell this one for my birthday??? :partying_face:

(Scorpio :smiling_imp:)

13 Likes

Happy birthday bro!
Btw I bid on one before I outright bought one, so you or anyone else are more than welcome to outbid me on Purple #10!

9 Likes

Thanks bro! I’ll make an account right now.

6 Likes

Good luck man. I hope you get it. Would be a great bday gift.

7 Likes

Good to know! I was hoping that’s how it worked. Time to make protection items for family and friends❤️

This made me think the items effect would wear off after a few hours

1 Like

So what you’re saying Luna is that the protection is temporary? Maybe with the sigils from the past.
What I get from what Dream said is that once you squeeze the item, it’s effects are permanent on the item, like making a dog tag. I’m sure the field would grow too then. But squeezing it a few days later like you said may be a good idea too

2 Likes

no its always on the item.

…

19 Likes

If only I could login to my crypto account now smh. Reset my password 4 different times :man_facepalming:
Still saying “Failed to sign in. Please check your email and password”

7 Likes

That’s been happening to me all week! )=

4 Likes

Same for me. It’s bizarre.

5 Likes

Make sure you actually put in your email address. Login page seems to remember my username, which is Scribe, but the login actually wants your email address instead. It frustrated me too till I figured that out.

2 Likes

Yeah it requires a email. It tells you email required if you put the username

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG What types of intrusion will this item protect a person from? Physical? Mental? Emotional? Entities? All of the above? :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hey I’m wondering how durable the field would be when created on clothes? :thinking:

I’m thinking of more durable materials of course, like jeans and jackets.

3 Likes

Soon Vesparda be walking like she owns the world

WealthyTatteredAnchovy-max-1mb

9 Likes

When I first put the item I created I had some ‘‘willpower on backlog effects’’ and started a frenzy where I worked 13 overtime hours. This is funny because this means field paid himself on the same day, and I wasn’t expecting this, at all.

That frenzy seemed like a Chariot tarot card, but with the horse using Hardcore and Muscle Beyond Limits for months with Knetic Quasi. Not the highest backlog effect I had with willpower (the first day of New Perspectives was the highest), but for sure at the top. I then got used to the field in the following days. The willpower was less wild and more controlled. But make no mistake, this doesn’t mean it lost strength. Actually, this field is so strong that I had to ask Dream if it was the field causing the effects I was experiencing, or something else I wasn’t considering. He confirmed he made these very strong, and also told me ‘‘it will reveal different aspect of its power to different people’’, so keep that in mind while reading my review. As it seems, the sword gave me the confidence that I could do everything I want, and willpower followed.

This confidence and wholesome unstoppable feeling are two very important aspects, as fear usually hinders us from getting the willpower we aim for. With this field I discovered there were a lot of things on my current routine that I wasn’t giving all I could. It all changed when I started using the ring I put the filed on: now my day became so ridiculously productive that I finally can say that my journey to fix my willpower problems is over.

I think we should always ask ourselves, everyday if possible, what we are doing towards our goals, and try our hardest towards them. Well, if you want to try harder, but currently have problems with it, buy New Perspectives. It will solve 80%+ of your problems related to it. Then try an item boosted with this (or even the Excalibur audio). While I can’t guarantee you the effects will manifest in a very similar way I just reviewed, they should be close enough to worth the try.

Writing stuff became so easy that I wrote this review in half of the time I would take weeks ago. With much more mental energy and enthusiasm as well. This is very important to me because I love writing reviews here, but I didn’t have that ‘‘chariot vibe’’ to write them, so they took too long to write. This item also carried me hard on the community project I joined last week, here on the forum. I’m also fitting into the routine things I always wanted to, for a very long time. I’m getting more and more organized with the days, setting up increasingly ambitious routines, because I know now I will have consistent energy and confidence to do everything.

The crazy part? I can create infinite items with this NFT, and make a lot of people experience similar effects. Thinking about how many lives can be changed with a tool like this is just crazy.

@Captain_Nemo here my review ;)
And thank you.

25 Likes

I agree.

The effects have been very strong

Ive taken it off at times lol

im not even listening more than like 5 fields a day these last weeks.

still i have to help myself with other stuff to sustain that power lol

And let me tell u i can hold a lot of energy but this is really strong.

But happy times eh?!

Congratulations on your experience

12 Likes